Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

408 WS6 vs GTO vs E55 AMG vs Evo vs....

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 12:51 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you might get the jump..who knows...ill have to say from a dig..your life is over...lol...anyways anything going on this wkend?anyone just meeting up and chillin
Old 04-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Killemall
BRING IT ON....But my goal isnt too beat you' Im not that Naieve..But my goal IS TO PUT A FEW CARS ON YOU FROM THE HIT and put you in your place for a few seconds till you walk bye and put me in my place...

To actually pull you and then stay in front I'd need a small investment..

BTW...Never said i beat the 700 rwhp Supras. Only said I could pull them off the hit and then give em a pretty decent run. And thats somthing I just shouldnt be able to do against a 700 rwhp anything besides HUMMER
LOL..you think getting a few cars on someone for a few seconds is putting them in their place? Ok, if that makes you feel good. Come to the track on Maui and race me on the 1/4 mile or race me from a dig. Talk about putting someone in their place, you wouldnt like those results AT ALL. It wouldnt even be close.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by FEARSM
LOL..you think getting a few cars on someone for a few seconds is putting them in their place? Ok, if that makes you feel good. Come to the track on Maui and race me on the 1/4 mile or race me from a dig. Talk about putting someone in their place, you wouldnt like those results AT ALL. It wouldnt even be close.

id have to agree..but i think killemall is smarter than that...
Old 04-20-2007, 07:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FEARSM

Ced, are you Supra guys brake boosting on these highway runs? There is no reason whatsoever a relatively stock Viper should put ANY distance on you guys from the hit -unless you're just burning tires.
Old 04-21-2007, 01:48 AM
Launching!

Never raced Ced...Just some other big power Supras. His has the fastest ET's in hawaii though.So could defiently be a different out come..LOL
Old 04-21-2007, 02:01 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by earl3
Ced, are you Supra guys brake boosting on these highway runs? There is no reason whatsoever a relatively stock Viper should put ANY distance on you guys from the hit -unless you're just burning tires.
He hasnt raced anyone that knows how to brake boost. He hasnt raced anyway that has had a Supra longer than me or raced more on the track and the street than me either. Yes, I brake boost when I need to. I am done trying to explain things to him. I will say one last thing though.
Killemall, you said on your other post that you would have a hard time with a car trapping 124 mph in the 1/4 and no chance against a C6 Z06 in that trapped 129 in the 1/4. Guess what, I trapped 134 mph in the 1/4 with my OLD setup. I am putting down almost 120 rwhp MORE with the new setup WITHOUT NITROUS. LOL, and do you even know the size of the shot I am running? Think about that for a minute....
Old 04-21-2007, 10:10 AM
Launching!

Nonthing but love for ya man...You take my ideas on Supras as direct threats of OWNERSHIP towards you..I no my roll and yours...

No dufferent than the destoyers Evo..Most of them are a joke to me modded or other wise on highway rolls...But his is not..

See what im saying..

Never once have i told you that i will beat you. But i can beat some 500-600 rwhp supras. call it the driver or what ever you want..But knowing I can beat/give a goon run with SOME of them in no way reflects OWNERSHIP towards you or your Supra..

but since you have Supra in your blood/heart you take it that way..

All gravy
Old 04-21-2007, 12:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Killemall
Nonthing but love for ya man...You take my ideas on Supras as direct threats of OWNERSHIP towards you..I no my roll and yours...

No dufferent than the destoyers Evo..Most of them are a joke to me modded or other wise on highway rolls...But his is not..

See what im saying..

Never once have i told you that i will beat you. But i can beat some 500-600 rwhp supras. call it the driver or what ever you want..But knowing I can beat/give a goon run with SOME of them in no way reflects OWNERSHIP towards you or your Supra..

but since you have Supra in your blood/heart you take it that way..

All gravy
LOL...thats not it at all. I first starting modding cars on domestics. I just happen to drive a Supra now. It has everything to do with you thinking you can put 3-4 on every Supra. YOU made this car specific when you said a 700 rwhp Supra will pull you less than a 700 rwhp vette, mustand, etc. YOU made this car specific when you said a viper will AUTOMATICALLY beat a SUPRA even though the Supra has 100rwhp more. Only thing I have been specific on is that you have been beating drivers. You shouldnt get 3 or 4 cars on any car that has over 200 rwhp morethat you unless they are not in there power band at the start. Thats the drivers fault, not the cars. You are the one singing the praises of the all mighty Viper. Only thing I am saying is I built this car to my specs, I race and drive ALOT and I know the powerband of MY car very, very well. I dont think of you as ANY kind of threat actually, I have accomplished way too much for that.
Old 04-21-2007, 05:00 PM
Launching!

Very well then ...Where do I begin. The details of my life are quite inconincidental. My father was a Burlap owner from Roam. My mother was a french prostitute named CHLOE with webbed feet. My father would womanize, when he got drunk he would acuse chestnuts of being lazy. The general malice that the insane santuize and the sane lament...My childhood was typical, Summers in Ragoon, when I was insolents I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds..Pretty standard really.AT the age of 6 I recieved my first scribe. At the age of 12 a Zeusaln rituously shaved my *******. Theirs nonthing quite like a scorn scotum, it's quite eliberating.

As you can see ive given you more than ample reason why a Viper is faster rwhp for rwhp
Old 04-21-2007, 09:48 PM
Teching In

Old 04-21-2007, 10:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RSKY
im soo with you
Old 04-21-2007, 10:23 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TheDestroyer
im soo with you

I get his point.LOL Funny.
Old 04-22-2007, 05:15 PM
Teching In

Its a quote from the first Austin powers movie...a rant by Dr. Evil...
Old 04-23-2007, 12:15 AM
Launching!

Damn your good..I butchered it pretty bad but you still knew..I'm surprised any one remembered that besides me
Old 04-23-2007, 12:26 AM
Staging Lane

Lol....I thought that sounded familiar.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:08 AM
Teching In

You guys just need to race and get this **** over with already. I'll video from the Supra. That way I can help weigh it down.

Gus//
Old 04-23-2007, 01:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HOWFAST
You guys just need to race and get this **** over with already. I'll video from the Supra. That way I can help weigh it down.

Gus//
As soon as the car gets back on the road and tuned. I know my tuning is gonna be off a bit since I had a boost leak. Interesting to see what the car will do, especially since the power shouldnt fall off over 7k this time.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by HOWFAST

Gus//
AMEN!wait for me to come back...the wkend of the 18th is good...should give cedric time to get car done,and have anyone fix any problems
Old 04-23-2007, 02:34 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TheDestroyer
AMEN!wait for me to come back...the wkend of the 18th is good...should give cedric time to get car done,and have anyone fix any problems
My problem is all ready fixed. I had a 2 inch slit on one of my intercooler couplers.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:08 AM
Teching In

damn.. a two inch slit? I had that problem before with another car, and I couldn't boost for ****.

Quick Reply: 408 WS6 vs GTO vs E55 AMG vs Evo vs....