Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Unexpected Race Against the B4C Cop Car

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 10:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unexpected Race Against the B4C Cop Car

You've read my post about the guy here with the B4C Cop Car right? Well the confrontation happend unpectedly tonight!

Okay guys, I told you that I'd keep you posted on the guy with the B4C Camaro. Well, here it goes. The race happened tonight!! I wasn't expecting to run into this guy, much less having to race him. But, I was getting gas tonight about 9:30 and the dude with the B4C car pulled in and was like "You better put some High Test in that thing if you wanna try to beat my Cop Car". So, to make a long story short, I asked the guy if he wanted to roll right now and he said yes. I then asked him if he'd like a friendly wager on the race and he declined, said he didn't have his wallet with him (sure, likely story). So we proceded up to the 1 mile straight away 4 lane and pulled off to turn and line up to race. I told him that I woulden't use the spray since it's just a friendly race, and he said "Go ahead and use your juice cause you're gonna need it". Wow...!!! Okay, I honk the horn 3 times and we go. I eased into the throttle so I woulden't spin like hell, and he jumps about a car on me. When I hit 3000 rpms and the spray hit, I went by him like he'd put it in reverse! At the 1/4 mile marker I looked in the side view and he appeared to be about 7 to 10 car lengths behind. So I pulled off and waited and he pulled in and said "My Charger must not be boosting or something, I think it's fucked up".....lol...I had to laugh about that one because I didn't hear a blower or anything for that matter. Blah, blah blah....the dude wants to go one more time and asked me to not spray him so it would be car against car.....I said okay. I even told him he could hold the bottle if he wanted.

So we line up once again. He wants to blow the horn this time (okay thats' cool). One the 3rd honk, I just floor it and my Z spins like crazy and I go sideways twice. I have to peddle the car a little to get her back in line and by that time he's almost at my side. I just crowd the fuel some, and then foor it again. When I get to the mile marker, the guy looked to be 5 to 6 cars behind me.

I pull off again and he gives me a ricer fly-by and goes out of site. I drove back into town and I never did find him. So...I had to come home and post this up. I didn't get a video of this, and I'm kicking my own *** for not being prepared and having a Camera and a camera man.

I'm going to try to find the dude tomorrow night and see if he want's to go again, and I'll have a friend and the Camcorder with me!

You guys think I should just leave well enough alone or try to get him to race me again?
Old 04-20-2007, 10:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think you should avoid him. Next time he might give it full throttle, then you'll be in for it!

****, what was he thinking? The B4C package is mostly suspension, 1LE brakes, electrical and cooling upgrades, not power???

Jim
Old 04-20-2007, 10:39 PM
11 Second Club

his blower wasnt boosting???????????????
never heard that one and ive heard"said" alot oif ****.
id say you wont get him to race you again
Old 04-20-2007, 11:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Tell him the only thing that was blowing was, well......nevermind.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:10 PM
TECH Addict

I'm betting that you guys are right. I'd safely say he may avoid me now.

I hate bullshitters when they loose. If I loose, I just say "Hey man, fast car you got me this time"
Old 04-20-2007, 11:19 PM
11 Second Club

what pert of va are you at im also in the sticks of va
Old 04-21-2007, 01:03 AM
TECH Regular

Good kill man.
Old 04-21-2007, 01:52 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 5_02ls1
what pert of va are you at im also in the sticks of va
stickers here as well...where at? im between mechanicsville-king william-king and queen, weekly
Old 04-21-2007, 02:53 AM
TECH Addict

5_02ls1 & SIC FUQR...good to see fellow Virginia natives here! I'm in the sticks of Va. in a little small town called Vansant. Vansant is 5 minutes from Grundy Va. (where I went to school) and I'm about 1 hour from Pikeville Kentucky, 2 hours from Bristol Raceway, an hour and 45 minutes from North Carolina and 30 minutes from West Virginia.

5_02ls1....where you from?

SIC FUQR.....where exactly is Mechanicsville? You guys got any good racing going on there?
Old 04-21-2007, 02:55 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
Good kill man.
Thanx friend!
Old 04-21-2007, 03:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

"My Charger must not be boosting or something, I think it's fucked up".....wow, now thats some rice if I do say so myself
Old 04-21-2007, 06:43 AM
TECH Addict

lol nice kill! you shoulda told him "its alright my charger aint working either"
Old 04-21-2007, 07:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

good kill man gotta love the charger not boosting, makes me wanna by a B4C camaro so i can also have an invisible "charger"

that excuse runs right up there with "i missed first"
Old 04-21-2007, 09:10 AM
11 Second Club

Great kill man!! I guess the cop's must have taken the "police chip" out before he bought the car.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:10 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Torque_Wrench
5_02ls1 & SIC FUQR...good to see fellow Virginia natives here! I'm in the sticks of Va. in a little small town called Vansant. Vansant is 5 minutes from Grundy Va. (where I went to school) and I'm about 1 hour from Pikeville Kentucky, 2 hours from Bristol Raceway, an hour and 45 minutes from North Carolina and 30 minutes from West Virginia.

5_02ls1....where you from?

SIC FUQR.....where exactly is Mechanicsville? You guys got any good racing going on there?
mechanicsville is right outside of richmond va, wouldnt expect it to be "sticky" lol, but towards the othe rside of the county down rt 360..it is!!! then rt 360 gets really flat and pretty much strait for a few miles in brodus flats...as long as staties arent out there...its PERFECT for racing, i personaly havent raced to many people around here..but ive seen everythign in the ville from f-bods, mustangs, c6 z06 vettes, vipers and the othe day i saw a yellow lambo and was like wtf..cuz this was in 5pm traffic...if your ever headed this way, i'll show ya some spots