Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

No racing, just got kicked off of mall property lol...

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 06:54 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default No racing, just got kicked off of mall property lol...

its been raining the last couple days in Colorado and i was driving my car around with a friend and i needed to go back to the mall to get a new phone and decided that a couple donuts would be fun since the parking lot was pretty much empty since the store in that location had closed... So i started doing one donut and then the next and brought it out of the second donut into a drift across the parking lot and noticed flashing lights in my smoke lol... Damn mall sercurity came up to me and asked me to leave the property before he called the cops lol... so i parked across the street and came walking back to the mall in front of him lol...

I think he was mad cause he was driving a Ford Ranger lol....
Old 04-24-2007, 06:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahaha! flashing lights of any kind will make your ticker skip a beat or two! Too funny!

IBT
Old 04-25-2007, 10:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hahaha that was great, I was once doing donuts and slides in a parking lot....my flashing lights was blue and red.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DocT
flashing lights of any kind will make your ticker skip a beat or two!
agreed. What a shitty feeling.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

yup that feeling of "oh ****" and then to find out its a renta cop
Old 04-26-2007, 02:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by BsGreenZ
its been raining the last couple days in Colorado and i was driving my car around with a friend and i needed to go back to the mall to get a new phone and decided that a couple donuts would be fun since the parking lot was pretty much empty since the store in that location had closed... So i started doing one donut and then the next and brought it out of the second donut into a drift across the parking lot and noticed flashing lights in my smoke lol... Damn mall sercurity came up to me and asked me to leave the property before he called the cops lol... so i parked across the street and came walking back to the mall in front of him lol...

I think he was mad cause he was driving a Ford Ranger lol....
I did that one time in a Krogers parking lot after I got off work only the flashing lights werent mall security, they turned out to be the real thing! man I almost **** myself but luckily after some smooth talking(kissin ***) the cop let me off with a warning.....
Old 04-26-2007, 06:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

Try smoking them in a mall crosswalk. Not good. No people were around but the police officer was not happy. He yelled at me for awhile and let me go.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by WS6Drop
Try smoking them in a mall crosswalk. Not good. No people were around but the police officer was not happy. He yelled at me for awhile and let me go.
Been there done that. That was dumb on my part. Sometimes i cant get over how dumb i was.