Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I thought LT1's were quick

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 12:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 95N20FORMULA
SC as in south carolina or SoCal, im in south carolina....my tranny is getting put back in as we speak....so we can race in the next few weeks if u wanna...
Yea man that would be cool if I can get away from work. I remember trying to set something up with you a couple months ago over on SVTP but there was something wrong with your car I think? Hope you got it fixed. If you want I'd like to take a trip down to the 1/4th track and we can run there (just for fun ofcourse). Let me know man, you can PM me on here or over on SVTP.
Old 05-13-2007, 12:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
All the lid/exhaust guys are getting their butts hurt now.
my butt feels just fine you 5.0 guys are the ones gettin bent over
when I rape a mustang I prefer to go without lube so it hurts as much as possible
take a hard look at my user name and or get
Old 05-13-2007, 01:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Have you gotten out of the 13's yet with that beast?
Old 05-13-2007, 01:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

look i'm not getting into a dick measureing contest with you for two reasons,1: you've already lost just by buying a FORD 2: you're obviously just tryin to stir up ****
look at the website you're on is it Ford Tech???
as a matter of fact I see no Fbodys on your sig.Figure if you cant beat all the cool kids join em' huh?
and what happens when your presious bottle is empty?then you're just drivin another turd. All throttle NO bottle is the way of the walk for real men.
you're such a bad *** for beatin a stock lt1 that was prob a A4 with a shitty driver.Gee I wish I could do that ,,,,,oh wait I could hmmmmm does that make me a badass too?All the sudden you're someone special?haha I dont think so.
If beating that car is your best race story and you just had to put it up cause you were so happy then you have low goals my friend.But if I drove your car I"d have low expectations too.
Old 05-13-2007, 01:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

LOL like I said...the lid/exhaust guys are getting too butt hurt over this stupid little thread. But I do agree with you about all throttle and no bottle. Thus why I am building a 351W with AFR205s. Oh but it will also have a little spray on it just incase I run into a KB 03 Cobra or stock LS1.
Old 05-13-2007, 01:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

seriously though why are you even on this site?You dont even have a Chevy you've got two FORDS.I read the majority of the Threads you've posted and it seems like your main goal on here is to talk ****.But again I guess that goes back to the typical FORD driver.You should find an import site you'd really feel like the man on there

Last edited by 99HorseSlayer; 05-13-2007 at 01:33 PM.
Old 05-13-2007, 01:27 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Ya try and try to get along but no matter what Ford and GM guys will never get along. Ohwell.
Old 05-13-2007, 01:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 99HorseSlayer
my butt feels just fine you 5.0 guys are the ones gettin bent over
when I rape a mustang I prefer to go without lube so it hurts as much as possible
take a hard look at my user name and or get
I got a couple of local Mustangs that you can TRY to slay or rape without lube
Old 05-13-2007, 01:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

like I said he who spends the most goes the fastest i'm not turning this into a any Fbody can beat any Mustang cause obviously thats not true.
but talking like you're a bad *** for beating a stock lt1 is asking to get straightend out
and as far as your local mustangs point them out cause I live in Port Charlotte too and have yet to have had my *** handed to me by anything with a FORD emblem on it haha
Old 05-13-2007, 01:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I destroyed that blue and that red "Roush " GT in town i've eaten a white Cobra I think that kids name is kyle or kevin and that was when I was stock
Old 05-13-2007, 02:07 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

God how old are you people?

I guess the price of LS1s have gotten to the point where the "youngins" can afford them now. Awesome.
Old 05-13-2007, 02:48 PM
On The Tree

Good kill, bad sportsmanship.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:01 PM
On The Tree

I beat a few LT1's in my stock 96 GT. Bad drivers but still a win

I gotta say that my stang was a lot more fun then my LS1. Its rare when I get someone trying to race me in the Z28. In the Stang it seemed everyone had something to prove. In my Z28, they hear it and they wont even look my way. The advantage with the Z28 is that I get to smash on Vettes and other fast cars that I could never do with my stang.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:04 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 99HorseSlayer
and as far as your local mustangs point them out cause I live in Port Charlotte too and have yet to have had my *** handed to me by anything with a FORD emblem on it haha
What happend the other day by the mall when we got next to each other in front of the mall? When I was behind you at the light and we exchanged revs, you got on it, I nailed it once I was out of the turn, I could not go aroud you due to the SRT10 truck hanging with you, so I had to let off not to push you out of my way.
When I pulled up beside you in front of the mall entrance, I let you have the hit and spun away from your car like a freight train?

Let me guess, you weren't racing?
Shoot me a pm when ever you are ready to have that ls1 slayed, unless your scared.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:14 PM

Well I'm heading to work at 8:00am and I see a what looks to be dark purple LT1 Camaro in my rear view. We go under a big bridge side by side and my exhaust is over powering through it. Anyways...he didn't do anything. At first I thought it was a V6 so I didn't bother. Well at a light I am stuck behind him. Light turns green and he gives it gas. I see pancake tail pipes and black Z28 badges. OOOO Its a Z28 that wants to play. Just so happens the next redlight catches us. Uh oh...I get next to him but place my nose at his door to give him a chance. Light turns green and he punches it and his tires screech. I ease out the clutch then WOT when I'm in gear. 1st blows away the tires, granny shift into 2nd and still have no sign of traction but I'm pulling past him sideways on radial tires. When my car caught traction at the top of 2nd I had a nose on him. LOL half way through 3rd I had gained 5 carlengths on him. I thought these things were supose to be quick? Oh well...another bowtie falls against the 5.slow. He atleast gave me a halfass wave as I was turning into work on up the road. Took him 2 miles to catch back up.

Have you thought about being on Leno, cause your Hilarious.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:22 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mpe331lx
What happend the other day by the mall when we got next to each other in front of the mall? When I was behind you at the light and we exchanged revs, you got on it, I nailed it once I was out of the turn, I could not go aroud you due to the SRT10 truck hanging with you, so I had to let off not to push you out of my way.
When I pulled up beside you in front of the mall entrance, I let you have the hit and spun away from your car like a freight train?

Shoot me a pm when ever you are ready to have that ls1 slayed, unless your scared.
+1
Old 05-13-2007, 03:25 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by mpe331lx

Sounds like a Ford handed you your azz biggiesized!.

You are saying you beat a Cobra while you were stock? Why are all the wierd o's in Florida.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Good Kill, and no even though stock LT-1's were some of the fastest cars back then they are no longer really considered that quick. On this site the slow cars start at about 500 RWHP
Old 05-13-2007, 03:41 PM
Banned

Well I'm heading to work at 8:00am and I see a what looks to be dark purple LT1 Camaro in my rear view. We go under a big bridge side by side and my exhaust is over powering through it. Anyways...he didn't do anything. At first I thought it was a V6 so I didn't bother. Well at a light I am stuck behind him. Light turns green and he gives it gas. I see pancake tail pipes and black Z28 badges. OOOO Its a Z28 that wants to play. Just so happens the next redlight catches us. Uh oh...I get next to him but place my nose at his door to give him a chance. Light turns green and he punches it and his tires screech. I ease out the clutch then WOT when I'm in gear. 1st blows away the tires, granny shift into 2nd and still have no sign of traction but I'm pulling past him sideways on radial tires. When my car caught traction at the top of 2nd I had a nose on him. LOL half way through 3rd I had gained 5 carlengths on him. I thought these things were supose to be quick? Oh well...another bowtie falls against the 5.slow. He atleast gave me a halfass wave as I was turning into work on up the road. Took him 2 miles to catch back up.
Good kill...... I guess........ I mean i just think its a bit much to brag like i put 5 cars on him no **** i would hope you would with h/c/i lol i mean good kill and all but if you want to say something you need to get a better race.

Here is an idea..... Go find an lt1 with the same mods as you including h/c/i and bolt on's and see what the outcome is..... I highly doubt you will be saying i thought these cars are supposed to be fast anymore....
Old 05-13-2007, 03:46 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
5 car lengths sounds like a whooping. Again, good kill. Guys post on here all the time about beating a simple 4.6 GT so he has every right to post his victory.

exactly dont see what the problem is here.....good kill