Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Anyone run a Mach-1 ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 09:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by grey03mach1
OK lets race. Matter of fact, anybody else that wants to race is also invited. Make a day of it. I could care less because thats not why I called him out. Like Mach1Mustang stated, the worst that will happen is I'll lose. Svodave will not beat me. I've been outrun plenty of times and have owned F-bodies,M3's,RX7's,mustangs. I'm not picking on the lid only LS1. It's his attitude I have a problem with. If I was slower than him then I would have stayed quiet but...

Where's this race you speak of? Probably 3 states away.
i guess you didnt read all of my original post as i stated how much it is raining here, i live in houston as well.

just for the record what do you think your attitude comes off as?
Old 07-15-2007, 10:22 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BLAKE 01 WS6
i guess you didnt read all of my original post as i stated how much it is raining here, i live in houston as well.

just for the record what do you think your attitude comes off as?
My attitude? Your honor I would like the court reporter to read back the minutes where BLAKE 01 WS6 referred to me as a smartass. The only thing I'm guilty of is not owning an F-Body. For that I do not apologize. Lake Charles is half-way and there are some more 11 sec Machs here that would also enjoy the road trip but it would have to be on the weekend.
Old 07-16-2007, 12:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by speedthrillsme
mach1mustang...what do you have done to your car? You know where greensboro is i am sure that a ls1 guy in the club will have about the same mods as you. Come by and ask for a run. I will tape it and put it on here. I think it would be interesting to see which cars respond to the same types of mods better. I do believe myself that it is a drivers race though if stock vs stock.
yes, i know where greensboro is. Not that far from me.
What does the fbody has. I have the stock tranny, thats it.
Nothing else is stock, car is making 590 rwhp with only 14 lbs of boost. New numbers coming soon.
Old 07-16-2007, 12:15 PM
12 Second Club

LoL, butthurt mustang owners and butthurt LS1 owners going at it...nothing better

Can't we just accept that Mach 1's are on the same level as LS1's, and 03 cobra reign supreme...i mean come on they are supercharged, we don't stand a chance without some mods..
Old 07-16-2007, 12:27 PM
TECH Regular

No way man! The Mustang owners are the decepticons!The Autobots will prevail when the new Camaro is released!Sorry just finished watching the new transformers movie.
Old 07-16-2007, 12:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lovescamaros28
No way man! The Mustang owners are the decepticons!The Autobots will prevail when the new Camaro is released!Sorry just finished watching the new transformers movie.
hahahahahaha
transformers lol
very nice!
Old 07-16-2007, 01:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lovescamaros28
That actually made me spit **** on my monitor!
Old 07-16-2007, 06:15 PM
11 Second Club

My attitude? Your honor I would like the court reporter to read back the minutes where BLAKE 01 WS6 referred to me as a smartass. The only thing I'm guilty of is not owning an F-Body. For that I do not apologize. Lake Charles is half-way and there are some more 11 sec Machs here that would also enjoy the road trip but it would have to be on the weekend.
the court would like to recall that i called you a smartass after you popped off about me saying that you were calling out a lid only car. you don't recall the who mentioned your name, birds of a feather blah blah blah. i wasn't sticking up for anyone just stateing a fact, and you supplied the attitude. i am a chemical operator so i work half the weekends a month, let me know in advance so i can make sure that i will be off. bring all the 11 sec cars you want, pick the fastest 2 cuz they only let me run twice, motor to motor bottle to bottle doesn't matter to me
Old 07-16-2007, 06:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BLAKE 01 WS6
the court would like to recall that i called you a smartass after you popped off about me saying that you were calling out a lid only car. you don't recall the who mentioned your name, birds of a feather blah blah blah. i wasn't sticking up for anyone just stateing a fact, and you supplied the attitude. i am a chemical operator so i work half the weekends a month, let me know in advance so i can make sure that i will be off. bring all the 11 sec cars you want, pick the fastest 2 cuz they only let me run twice, motor to motor bottle to bottle doesn't matter to me
I think your post (#251) is what got under his skin. svodave was spoutn off and talkin' crap..that is what put grey in a bad mood...and your post just made him reply on the upset sude even more.....
..that's what I saw anywayZ....dont' think either of you would ahve normally said much...it's all svodave's fault.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:30 PM
Banned

Can somebody please this thread has been going on way too ******* long. **** mustangs! f-bodys rule! End of ******* story.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:11 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by capn smokey
Can somebody please this thread has been going on way too ******* long. **** mustangs! f-bodys rule! End of ******* story.
Wow your ******* stupid.
Old 07-16-2007, 09:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That actually made me spit **** on my monitor!
What are you doing with **** in your mouth?
Old 07-16-2007, 09:46 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by capn smokey
High school drop out by chance?

Quick Reply: Anyone run a Mach-1 ?