Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

i need opinons fast....SS VS SR20

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 11:15 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm out of here for all of august and from the 25th on. But there are definitely some crazy F-Bods around here
Old 07-23-2007, 03:29 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Sparetire
I'm out of here for all of august and from the 25th on. But there are definitely some crazy F-Bods around here
Ahwatukee is basically where the 60 freeway and the 10 freeway meet... at least Im like 2 miles from there.

Ya, there are some crazy f bodies if you know where to look...

My cars in the shop getting fixed right now (blew 4 pistons) so its being rebuilt right now. Im down to kick it sometime whether or not Ive got my car (sparetire) if you want...

They told me the car should be done close to the end of the month/begging of august but we'll see how it goes... they seem to be taking a little bit longer then expected (but most shops are like that) so I'll keep you posted.

I dont even know if the other guy in this thread lives in az...
Old 07-23-2007, 03:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by wsroberts
Yes, that's me.
I don't think Tech likes you Sean .. I've seen you post several times and you still have 0 post count...
Old 07-23-2007, 03:52 PM
TECH Addict

Ahwatukee is basically where the 60 freeway and the 10 freeway meet... at least Im like 2 miles from there.

Ya, there are some crazy f bodies if you know where to look...

My cars in the shop getting fixed right now (blew 4 pistons) so its being rebuilt right now. Im down to kick it sometime whether or not Ive got my car (sparetire) if you want...

They told me the car should be done close to the end of the month/begging of august but we'll see how it goes... they seem to be taking a little bit longer then expected (but most shops are like that) so I'll keep you posted.

I dont even know if the other guy in this thread lives in az...
Old 07-23-2007, 10:22 PM
Launching!

^ I am booked up tomorrow and then out of here early AM the day after. When I get back though I want to do a track run. I know a few decent DSMs, and a couple F-Bod guys from work. IIRC there was another guy doing a turbo 408 that was supposed to have moved to Mesa by now too. Another long shot is a freind with a Evo IX, another with an SRT Magnum, and my roomate who runs a really similar setup to mine, but on E85 and more boost. Pretty quick actually.

I dont think any of these will be competition for you, but it would be fun to watch your car shred most of the other stuff at a T&T night

I'll figure it out when I get back. For now the Laser is on a nice easy DD tune and stock boost. That is to say, slow. According to the airflow I am seeing and the butt dyno, like 230WHP. I am hoping to start putting the screws to her when I get back. Should be able to make about bolt-ons LS1 type WHP with the car as is though without too much trouble.
Old 07-23-2007, 10:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
I don't think Tech likes you Sean .. I've seen you post several times and you still have 0 post count...
Trying to keep a low profile...
Old 07-24-2007, 11:16 AM
TECH Addict

^ I am booked up tomorrow and then out of here early AM the day after. When I get back though I want to do a track run. I know a few decent DSMs, and a couple F-Bod guys from work. IIRC there was another guy doing a turbo 408 that was supposed to have moved to Mesa by now too. Another long shot is a freind with a Evo IX, another with an SRT Magnum, and my roomate who runs a really similar setup to mine, but on E85 and more boost. Pretty quick actually.

I dont think any of these will be competition for you, but it would be fun to watch your car shred most of the other stuff at a T&T night

I'll figure it out when I get back. For now the Laser is on a nice easy DD tune and stock boost. That is to say, slow. According to the airflow I am seeing and the butt dyno, like 230WHP. I am hoping to start putting the screws to her when I get back. Should be able to make about bolt-ons LS1 type WHP with the car as is though without too much trouble.
Ya id love to run em... I dont have a cage so if I go to the track its gonna be like 1 run and then im booted... So id like to go runnin on the freeway if you guys are down... Its just for fun so whether these cars are faster or slower doesnt matter. Ill just be sportin the mobil
Old 07-24-2007, 05:35 PM
Launching!

A few of us might be down for a highway roll

We can make the track fun. I'll launch off the tree, you wait untill I hit about the 330 mark
Old 07-24-2007, 11:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Post Vids!