Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Turbo Integra Vs. C6 100 shot

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 04:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gsrhunter
How old are you? Are you a kid?..... why do people insist on calling names and talking crap from the comfort of sitting behind thier keyboard? I'll bet you 10 grand that your 400whp camaro can't go 70-170 bridge to bridge. And even though I'm capable of making that much power my car doesn't have it right now..... I was stating that is what his heavy car would need to keep up with mine in high boost. Also if you can read you will see that low 11 was run on low boost.... 500whp. Please stop being childish and calling me names.
I was waiting for the typical ricer/supra BS. You think your car is the **** until someone makes fun of its ridiculous high hp and pathetic drag times, then its suddenly on "low boost". Like we haven't heard that one before.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yes... go look at the traps... mid 130's to high 140's. Go look at a 9 second honda database.....(the cars list will be much shorter) LOL but the traps will be mid 140's to mid 160's. Rwd cars use thier monstrous torque to get of the line... get that baby movin. fwd cars use monstrous rpm to freighttrain the big end.
I wasn't aware a "9 second honda database existed".
Old 07-23-2007, 04:18 PM
Teching In

ummm thats because your car doesn't have 700 to the wheels. If it did you would know why I go from 70. BTW One of the vids shows me racing a 450rwhp cobra. I let off halfway through the race cause it was getting really ugly...... and I still beat him coasting halfway.
LMAO! No need to get Cocky Mr. I have 700 to the wheels.

I wasn't trying to bash you. Just giving my opinion.

But seriously, If someone did say "Let's go from a 70 roll", I'd just laugh in their face and ask if they were serious. "70-170" is not a realistic street race scenario. Not a lot of cars have the set up to go that fast. That's scary fast.

BTW, just as you beat a 450RWHP Cobra, don't think there isn't a Cobra, F-Body, Vette etc out there that can't beat you just as you beat that Cobra.

"There is always someone faster" - that's a quote to live by.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by marlowchris
I'll take a 9 sec car that falls on its face and still traps 150 any day over a 70 to 170 roll racer. Roll racing is for people that can't or don't know how to launch their car.
What?!!!! There were 2 at 150.... and those were basically 8 second cars. Damn near every honda in the 9's is trapping near or above 150.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BlackMagicC5
I was waiting for the typical ricer/supra BS. You think your car is the **** until someone makes fun of its ridiculous high hp and pathetic drag times, then its suddenly on "low boost". Like we haven't heard that one before.
Just look at my trap speed. If I were on high boost 600whp even if I did only run low 11's I would trap high 130's. My friend with 630whp does 11.0's @ 141 LOL
Old 07-23-2007, 04:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yes you are right.... torque is a cool *** feeling.... but apparently you didn't watch the video of me racing the cobra with the same amount of power you are making. Its not pretty!!!

Who cares about this roll racing ****....I like your bald head...can i rub some vaseline on it.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PWORLDSTANG
LMAO! No need to get Cocky Mr. I have 700 to the wheels.

I wasn't trying to bash you. Just giving my opinion.

But seriously, If someone did say "Let's go from a 70 roll", I'd just laugh in their face and ask if they were serious. "70-170" is not a realistic street race scenario. Not a lot of cars have the set up to go that fast. That's scary fast.

BTW, just as you beat a 450RWHP Cobra, don't think there isn't a Cobra, F-Body, Vette etc out there that can't beat you just as you beat that Cobra.

"There is always someone faster" - that's a quote to live by.
Its very realistic, because we do it every week. There are probably 50 vids online of us racing that same stretch.

And nothing is more true than what you said..... unless you are the record holder for top fuel.... but other then that there is always someone faster. Didn't you read the op.... I lost yesterday!!! LOL
Old 07-23-2007, 04:31 PM
11 Second Club

Anyone that races to and above 150mph on public streets is an idiot. Why don't you get a sport bike if you like roll races so much? I mean those are king of roll races. Either that or a supra. Ever been in a 9 sec car? Its 100x funnier going from 0 to 130-140 than 70-170.

I don't understand how people can build a car (foreign or domestic) with 10000rwhp and gets beat by 12 sec cars out the hole. -Mark
Old 07-23-2007, 04:39 PM
Banned

I roll race so what, not your bag of tea too bad. I dont talk **** about dragstrip warriors, so just get over it people it's gunna happen.

But on a side note 70-170 is sorta stupid. Mine consist of like 40-120 on most occasions if not less due to someone getting frieght trained.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Bitemark46
Anyone that races to and above 150mph on public streets is an idiot. Why don't you get a sport bike if you like roll races so much? I mean those are king of roll races. Either that or a supra. Ever been in a 9 sec car? Its 100x funnier going from 0 to 130-140 than 70-170.

I don't understand how people can build a car (foreign or domestic) with 10000rwhp and gets beat by 12 sec cars out the hole. -Mark
Normally I would agree with you.... but where we race is so pefect. there is a huge trench between the opposing directions of traffic. The traffic up ahead has been gone for two mins because it is the beginning of the freeway and we sit at a red light. The only ones in danger are the racers themselves..... exactly how it should be. Probably why cops don't bother us because nothing ever happens.

Knock on wood!!!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 04:41 PM
Teching In

Yes you are right.... torque is a cool *** feeling.... but apparently you didn't watch the video of me racing the cobra with the same amount of power you are making. Its not pretty!!!
Yea, and? What's your point?

I try to give you genuine credit for an obviously fast car you have and you make reference for the second time about the video (which I can't watch right now). I give credit where credit is due, except to cocky ******* like you.

Ricers get no love, here, or on any other domestic website. And regardless of how fast your car is, you're still retarded for racing a Honda. Unless you want this thread to continue and turn into a flamefest that will end up like Hiroshima, calm the **** down and humble up.

Old 07-23-2007, 04:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PWORLDSTANG
Yea, and? What's your point?

I try to give you genuine credit for an obviously fast car you have and you make reference for the second time about the video (which I can't watch right now). I give credit where credit is due, except to cocky ******* like you.

Ricers get no love, here, or on any other domestic website. And regardless of how fast your car is, you're still retarded for racing a Honda. Unless you want this thread to continue and turn into a flamefest that will end up like Hiroshima, calm the **** down and humble up.

What are you talking about...... If I come off as cocky to you then I appologize... but please don't call me names on here... nothing pisses me off more!!! To me its like mini me talking crap to mike tyson because he knows 100 cops are between them. We have hundreds of miles and a computer screen between us.... so lets keep it about the cars. I realize I'm in hostile territory... but the only reason I'm here is because I want to be one of you!!! Until that happens the only fast car I have to talk about is my integra. BTW If you gave me credit that I didn't acknowledge then I also apologize and THANK YOU!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 05:10 PM
Teching In

What are you talking about...... If I come off as cocky to you then I appologize... but please don't call me names on here... nothing pisses me off more!!! To me its like mini me talking crap to mike tyson because he knows 100 cops are between them. We have hundreds of miles and a computer screen between us.... so lets keep it about the cars. I realize I'm in hostile territory... but the only reason I'm here is because I want to be one of you!!! Until that happens the only fast car I have to talk about is my integra. BTW If you gave me credit that I didn't acknowledge then I also apologize and THANK YOU!!!
Trust me, I'm not one to talk **** and NOT back it up. Nor do I put up with anyone else **** either, so yes, lets keep it strictly about the cars. But Cocky people get underneath my skin. You did come off as being cocky and that's why a few people got on you, but apology accepted. I apologize for the name calling. I usually never call someone a "ricer".
Just needed some ammo cuz your car is faster than mine.

No need to start up a World War when peace can me made.

Old 07-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Launching!

Damn,GSR....your thread is all blown out at this point.BTW Ive seen that video of the Viper vs Supra and let me say, its kinda cool you are in that vid.Small world.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

What doesnt make sense ot me is the 675 hp GTO that cant catch you but the (I think stock) Z06 you ran about even with. A 675 hp GTO would rape a stock Z06.

Oh and dont mind these guys here. I had a close to 700 hp SS I would race from a dig because it was pointless. I would run folks from about 40, but that was still pointless alot of time. It trapped over 130 mph not able to really hit it until top of second.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by six_string_wiz

Please clarify as to what you think is bs....and thats kinda messed up to bring something I said in another thread into this one where people don't know who I was speaking to, or what context I was speaking in.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:29 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by necrocannibal
What doesnt make sense ot me is the 675 hp GTO that cant catch you but the (I think stock) Z06 you ran about even with. A 675 hp GTO would rape a stock Z06.

Oh and dont mind these guys here. I had a close to 700 hp SS I would race from a dig because it was pointless. I would run folks from about 40, but that was still pointless alot of time. It trapped over 130 mph not able to really hit it until top of second.
The one thing gsrhunter has on all the little trolls is proof of his ride against real fast cars.

+1 ok in my book.Considering he drives a 4 door integra,I suggest he buy a flame-resistent suit.Posting up on Tech means its a roast for this cat.

He does have legit footage.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:31 PM
Launching!

Please clarify as to what you think is bs....and thats kinda messed up to bring something I said in another thread into this one where people don't know who I was speaking to, or what context I was speaking in.
Sir,these forum soldiers will have no trouble putting 2+2 together on that one.I can delete it if you like.One thing here is to not use ricer excuses and youll be just fine
Old 07-23-2007, 05:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ROLL RACES?

Theres a place just to race from a roll? Roll racing is suppose to be a quick go and end race.....

You know most of the time people say there racing its 1/4 mile, real racing..
Old 07-23-2007, 05:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And most roll racing isnt at fucken 70mph....

If you go from a roll its at lower speeds because you cant get traction from a stop..

Might as well race from a 100mph on up lol haha