Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Turbo Integra Vs. C6 100 shot

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 08:58 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by alwaysinboost
Funny that you never responded to my post specifically answering your question.

Why would you say "no slick cars" if, according to you, "there isn't a street tire in the world that can hold 1000hp"? that makes zero sense, WTF should they run on then

Dispite the fact you were showed two examples of FWD street cars making more power then you that hook and drive their cars to and from the track you still seem to think that its some how not possible.

When/if you do actually get a car that you aren't embarassed to race @ the track, for fear of getting laughed at because your times SUCK, you are gong to have a huge learning curve to over come.
Man please read before you post..... the argument was about how no true high power street car can hook up in street trim. Which is the reason why high hp cars roll race on the street. Yes you can drive to the track......... throw on some skicks.......... run a good time......... and take your slicks off to drive home. You also need to get your facts straight about my track times.... I'm not embarrassed to take my car to the track!!! I only have 6 passes under my belt because the import hating track officials kicked me off when I spanked an old camaro. They don't pay attention to all the 17 second fartcan bumblebees buzzing down the track. They only pay attention when a nice domestic stages!!!

When I go in a couple weeks.... I hafta make sure I never line up against any nice domestics!!! Midnight Mayhem is for street racers.... every other friday its 10 bucks for anyone to bring thier cars. Its supposed to be "No Rules" there have been low 9 sec vipers come out with no cage and have had no problems. The more imports they see running good numbers... the more strict its becoming.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:49 AM
TECH Regular

Originally you said this:

Originally Posted by gsrhunter
You show me a person that can get a 700whp fwd car to hook on the street... and I will call him god and kiss his feet. As a matter of fact... if you show me someone that can get a fwd car to hook at the track with anything less than 28-10 slicks and Ill kiss his feet. With only 500 my car spins my 25-8's through 3rd gear.
Then you back pedaled to this:

Dude.... if you're gonna quote me please do so in full...... I specifically said no fully slicked down trailer queens!!!! There isn't a street compound made that will stand up to 1000rwhp!!!.
Then you back pedaled even further to this:

Man please read before you post..... the argument was about how no true high power street car can hook up in street trim. .
Now you have this lame *** excuse as to why you don't run at the track:

You also need to get your facts straight about my track times.... I'm not embarrassed to take my car to the track!!! I only have 6 passes under my belt because the import hating track officials kicked me off when I spanked an old camaro. .
if thats not a BS ricer excuse I don't know WTF it is. LIke I said in my original post the only reason to race from a roll is because your car can't hook, which is a result of you not knowing how to drive.

I even saw one of your BS posts claiming this:

I'm promising you right now that by the end of this season, my car will be deep in the 10's at 140+.
I can't wait to hear what your excuse is for not getting deep into the tens @ 140+.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:32 AM
Teching In

Originally you said this:

Then you back pedaled to this:

Then you back pedaled even further to this:

Now you have this lame *** excuse as to why you don't run at the track:

if thats not a BS ricer excuse I don't know WTF it is. LIke I said in my original post the only reason to race from a roll is because your car can't hook, which is a result of you not knowing how to drive.

I even saw one of your BS posts claiming this:

I can't wait to hear what your excuse is for not getting deep into the tens @ 140+.
And when I do run those numbers..... If you are any kind of a man.... you'll have the decency to come on here and apologize. I'm not even going to respond to all the misrepresentations of me you made. If a person speaks for long enough..... you can make it to where it seems as if they said anything you want. Either you are just being a dick...... or you didn't read the full posts and the posts of who I was responding to to gain an accurate account of the facts. Seeing as how you "accidentally" left out the fact that I said that I'm not afraid to go to the track........and will be going in a couple weeks.......... I think you are just being a dick. If that be the case.... then you need to get a life!!!
Old 07-26-2007, 11:05 AM
TECH Regular

how did I misrepresent what you said when I QUOTED YOUR EXACT WORDS.Nothing was taking out of context, don't give me that BS, its not my fault you've been arguing with so many people on here you can't keep your damn excuses straight.

You talk about me 'being a man' like you know something about it. How about when you said you would "kiss the feet of anyone who could get a FWD street car w/700hp to hook @ the track". I proved you wrong and you weren't even 'man enough' to ackowledge or own up to it. Instead of being a man you had to ingore, and then even back pedal on what you said, so don't talk crap about being a man.

You came on here and started slinging ****, then when people confronted you about it you get all defensive and try to play the roll of a victom. Sorry but the fact is you made this mess and now you have to deal with it, nobody on here feels the least bit sorry for you.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

And when I do run those numbers..... If you are any kind of a man.... you'll have the decency to come on here and apologize. I'm not even going to respond to all the misrepresentations of me you made. If a person speaks for long enough..... you can make it to where it seems as if they said anything you want. Either you are just being a dick...... or you didn't read the full posts and the posts of who I was responding to to gain an accurate account of the facts. Seeing as how you "accidentally" left out the fact that I said that I'm not afraid to go to the track........and will be going in a couple weeks.......... I think you are just being a dick. If that be the case.... then you need to get a life!!!
key word when, when i run 11's all motor
Old 07-26-2007, 11:42 AM
Teching In

how did I misrepresent what you said when I QUOTED YOUR EXACT WORDS.Nothing was taking out of context, don't give me that BS, its not my fault you've been arguing with so many people on here you can't keep your damn excuses straight.

You talk about me 'being a man' like you know something about it. How about when you said you would "kiss the feet of anyone who could get a FWD street car w/700hp to hook @ the track". I proved you wrong and you weren't even 'man enough' to ackowledge or own up to it. Instead of being a man you had to ingore, and then even back pedal on what you said, so don't talk crap about being a man.

You came on here and started slinging ****, then when people confronted you about it you get all defensive and try to play the roll of a victom. Sorry but the fact is you made this mess and now you have to deal with it, nobody on here feels the least bit sorry for you.
When did you prove me wrong and show me that someone got 700whp fwd car to hook up on 25-8 slicks. Its impossible..... there isn't enough contact patch to hold that kinda power. You know damn well that you are taking what I say out of context. When I'm responding to different people we aren't talking about the exact same thing..... but yet you characterize everything I've said to be speaking on a single subject.

I've watched import trolls come on here and get murdered trying to showcase thier high hp imports. It hasn't happened to me because I haven't slung crap as you so eloquently stated. Everyone knows that I will race anyone no matter what...... so why do you think the big guns don't pick on me and allow me to stay undefeated. If I were an *** about how fast my car is..... someone would come and knock me off my high horse. I came on here simply to talk about cars..... my experiences....... and dream about the day when I own a lingenfelter C6 Z06. Right now the only car I have worth mentioning is my integra. Like I said before....... you need to get your facts straight..... and stop trying to misrepresent what I say.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:28 PM
11 Second Club

I say good race, and it was unfortunate the guy jumped. It happens and racing, and there is always another day.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:46 PM
TECH Regular

When did you prove me wrong and show me that someone got 700whp fwd car to hook up on 25-8 slicks.
who said anything about 25-8" slicks? there you go again back pedaling.

I've already proven my point and proved you were wrong in this thread. If you're to slow to realize that fact I'm not going to waste my time spelling it out for you. Just go back and re-read SLOWLY everyone of your posts, then SLOWLY read my responses. If you still think I took anything you said out of context then prove it me. you won't be able to because the reality is that you have chosen to ignore real world facts and proof that I've posted to solidify claims you state are impossable.

Instead of accepting the info you;ve been shown and realizing you are wrong you have to keep back pedaling and modifing your excuses to meet your ever changing stipulations. If you chose to ignore facts there is nothing myself or anyone can say to change that. I'm not about to waste any of my time trying to educate an indivudal who is closed minded, its pointless. have fun bench racing, I mean roll racing your slow POS.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:52 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
i actually like this quote.

yes, roll racing is racing, but it's like drag racing's retarded younger brother. it's fun and all to an extent, but it'll never be respected in the way drag racing is respected.

if you want to get technical, it's a better gauge of how fast your car is than drag racing since it takes the driver and traction out of it to a greater extent. however, it's nice to see more driving skill incorporated into it. call me old fashioned, but i feel that if you're going to have an organized race, you do it from a dig if you're only going to race once. if you race twice, then you do one dig race and one from a LOW ROLL. when i roll, i try and roll from >25 mph.
It's pointless. If you know the weight, power, and gearing on both cars you can predict the winner most of the time.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is some really imature **** you guys know that right?
Old 07-26-2007, 01:04 PM
TECH Junkie

You want me to run slicks on the street? I have the best drag radials I could buy..... at least they were when I bought em. If I decided to chop up my front end... throw some huge slicks on.... I could cut 1.6... maybe even 1.5 60fts! Right now I just want to do mid 10's as a legitimate full body, full leather interior 4-door street integra. I'll go full race and try to hit 9's later if I don't get my C6 Z06 first.

Dude just throw on some MT drag radials!

You can clearance your fender just a little, that doesnt mean much
Old 07-26-2007, 01:05 PM
Teching In

who said anything about 25-8" slicks? there you go again back pedaling.

I've already proven my point and proved you were wrong in this thread. If you're to slow to realize that fact I'm not going to waste my time spelling it out for you. Just go back and re-read SLOWLY everyone of your posts, then SLOWLY read my responses. If you still think I took anything you said out of context then prove it me. you won't be able to because the reality is that you have chosen to ignore real world facts and proof that I've posted to solidify claims you state are impossable.

Instead of accepting the info you;ve been shown and realizing you are wrong you have to keep back pedaling and modifing your excuses to meet your ever changing stipulations. If you chose to ignore facts there is nothing myself or anyone can say to change that. I'm not about to waste any of my time trying to educate an indivudal who is closed minded, its pointless. have fun bench racing, I mean roll racing your slow POS.
You show me a person that can get a 700whp fwd car to hook on the street... and I will call him god and kiss his feet. As a matter of fact... if you show me someone that can get a fwd car to hook at the track with anything less than 28-10 slicks and Ill kiss his feet. With only 500 my car spins my 25-8's through 3rd gear.

Ummm I think I said something about 25-8 slicks thank you!!!
Old 07-26-2007, 01:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Chocotaco has a 13.6 LS1 lol and he is sitting making fun of others?!

How about you go to the track and get your 60times down befor you make **** of a fwd car lol
Old 07-26-2007, 01:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by slick1851
Dude just throw on some MT drag radials!

You can clearance your fender just a little, that doesnt mean much
For imports mt only makes a tire that fits a 15 inch wheel. It fricken sucks and bfg also stopped making 18's that will fit my car. They just aren't popular enough.... so I had to go with nitto 555R's. Hopefully when I go through these nittos in a few months. MT will have come out with some new sizes.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by slick1851
This is some really imature **** you guys know that right?
Yes it is immature..... but this guy is pretty well spoken.... and even though he keeps misrepresenting what I say..... its actually pretty fun to debate with him!!!
Old 07-26-2007, 01:22 PM
TECH Regular

Ummm I think I said something about 25-8 slicks thank you!!!
You moron, you were talking about YOUR OWN CAR when mentioning 25-8 slicks. If I wanted to show you an example of an idiot who can't launch then I would have used your car for the example. But thats not what you asked for proof of, you said, and I'm quoting your EXACT words here : show me someone that can get a fwd car to hook at the track with anything less than 28-10 slicks and Ill kiss his feet.. No where did you mention anything about showing you someone with 25-8 slicks until I proved you wrong in the following post and you then started back pedaling.

Do you understand that or do I have to spell it out even further.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:24 PM
TECH Regular

Yes it is immature..... but this guy is pretty well spoken.... and even though he keeps misrepresenting what I say..... its actually pretty fun to debate with him!!!
again, for the second time I'll ask you to show me anywhere in this thread where I misrepresented anything you said.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:22 PM
TECH Addict

Thank you very much!!! Proves my point that anyone with enough power would know where I'm coming from!!!! BTW I have one word to say about your car............... DAYUM but I also have a question..... What does sae corrected mean?
SAE means its been corrected and adjusted depending on what humidity was, altitude, DA, etc... This way people with identical setups in places where elevation and DA are like 6000 off can have something to compare to each other.

But ya, it depends on the application... my turbo comes so strong so fast... if you click the dyno graph in my sig for the tune before, you see that within 1000 rpms i double my hp and tq from 400 to 800... so you need a properly built suspension system to support it without blowing the tires off. even then it gets difficult. and Im running 315 bfg drag radials.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:33 PM
TECH Addict

Tyson can't find what? Contrary to what you believe most of the guys on here have been really cool to me. Funny how most of the guys who hate me are the guys with slow cars. Most of the guys with cars nearly as fast or faster than mine are mellow. They give me a lil prodding here and there but its all in good fun. I think its a big dick complex...... if you have one you don't feel the need to try to make someone else's seem smaller.

BTW I love the way my integra looks and I also drive a 330awhp Beautiful american car.
Ive noticed that too...

I think what it is, is that people with quicker cars know what you have to go through to make some serious power. no matter what the application is, it takes a lot of time, money and effort. I myself made my car for a freeway monster. I could give two ***** about taking it to the track... If I wanna know how I do against someone else I race them, plain and simple.

If I lose to them, great! Thats a mother ****** fast *** car. if I win, no big deal, it was a good race. But when people start coming in with attitude, thats when it gets under my skin a bit.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Teching In

You moron, you were talking about YOUR OWN CAR when mentioning 25-8 slicks. If I wanted to show you an example of an idiot who can't launch then I would have used your car for the example. But thats not what you asked for proof of, you said, and I'm quoting your EXACT words here : show me someone that can get a fwd car to hook at the track with anything less than 28-10 slicks and Ill kiss his feet.. No where did you mention anything about showing you someone with 25-8 slicks until I proved you wrong in the following post and you then started back pedaling.

Do you understand that or do I have to spell it out even further.
No wonder you keep misrepresenting what I say and then claiming you dont!!!!!! You have no Idea what I'm saying!!! I just commended you on being well spoken... and you hafta screw it up showing your ignorance and calling me childish names!!! Now I know that you are just trying to tick me off and get under my skin!!! I refuse to stoop to your level.

To clarify for you..... basically what I was saying in that passage is you need to have 28-10 inch slicks to get a 700whp fwd car to hook up even at the track....... and that I would kiss the feet of someone who could do it with smaller slicks. I went on to prove my point by saying that my car spins my 25-8 inch slicks through third gear with only 500whp. Now do I have to clarify even further for you?