Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Turbo Integra Vs. C6 100 shot

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 09:15 PM
Alt
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I raced an LT1 vette from an 83mph roll and lost. The old man didn't even have pipes on the damned thing.

Damn drag racing's retarded younger brother, but congrats on the fast GSR. I have a few friends that are in love with turbo b18c's.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:37 PM
Launching!

Owning an 11 second import is like coming outa the closet, at first you suprise everyone, but in the end your still gay!..........................
Old 07-25-2007, 10:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by gsrhunter
BTW Show me someone who can get a 1000rwhp car to hook up on the street and I will bow to him and kiss his feet..
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2...ca7c2648fc.htm

there u go kiss my feet
Old 07-25-2007, 11:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by supersickss
Owning an 11 second import is like coming outa the closet, at first you suprise everyone, but in the end your still gay!..........................
Oooooooooooh... Did you think of that one all by yourself? Fellas I'm kinda new to this site..... but isn't there a 12 sec minimum for crap talking in these forums. Like I said before..... a person like you talking crap to me is like Verne Troyer talking crap to Mike Tyson.......... It just doesn't make much sense. Go scrounge up 300rwhp and come talk to me. If your gonna come on a thread and post something stupid.... you can at least be original.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GMmexican
Dude.... if you're gonna quote me please do so in full...... I specifically said no fully slicked down trailer queens!!!! There isn't a street compound made that will stand up to 1000rwhp!!!
Old 07-25-2007, 11:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dude.... if you're gonna quote me please do so in full...... I specifically said no fully slicked down trailer queens!!!! There isn't a street compound made that will stand up to 1000rwhp!!!
well you do know you can prep a street, thats dre from small block pose in chicago........alot of guys drive there cars there im not 2 sure about that one.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:11 AM
On The Tree

Oooooooooooh... Did you think of that one all by yourself? Fellas I'm kinda new to this site..... but isn't there a 12 sec minimum for crap talking in these forums. Like I said before..... a person like you talking crap to me is like Verne Troyer talking crap to Mike Tyson.......... It just doesn't make much sense. Go scrounge up 300rwhp and come talk to me. If your gonna come on a thread and post something stupid.... you can at least be original.

Tyson cant find anymore he gets knock out to easy, and anyway what do you think ppl are gonna say when you come on here? its LS1tech hense the phrase "LS1" and anyway you told him to go scrounge up 300rwhp, but i would much rather own a 300rwhp great looking american car then a 700hp import that sounds like a bee, thanks to people like you buying import cars its putting out the american car company like ford, gm, etc... i will own an american car till the day i die even if its the biggest piece of **** and last one on the road
Old 07-26-2007, 12:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Oooooooooooh... Did you think of that one all by yourself? Fellas I'm kinda new to this site..... but isn't there a 12 sec minimum for crap talking in these forums. .:
well the record for the fastest stock ls1 is 12.9 so technically everyone here with a ls1 can talk crap lol
Old 07-26-2007, 12:23 AM
Teching In

well you do know you can prep a street, thats dre from small block pose in chicago........alot of guys drive there cars there im not 2 sure about that one.
Yes I know.... I even looked into buying a system for my car that would continuosly spray vht down in front of my tires under full throttle like a nitrous system. I was told it has already been tried and no one has figured out how to stop the nozzles getting clogged.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:26 AM
Teching In

well the record for the fastest stock ls1 is 12.9 so technically everyone here with a ls1 can talk crap lol
Your logic is incorrect.... If the record is 12.9 then that means 99% percent of the guys with stock ls1's can't talk crap!!!
Old 07-26-2007, 12:47 AM
On The Tree

Your logic is incorrect.... If the record is 12.9 then that means 99% percent of the guys with stock ls1's can't talk crap!!!
its 12.8 anyway
Old 07-26-2007, 12:49 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SStealth00
Tyson cant find anymore he gets knock out to easy, and anyway what do you think ppl are gonna say when you come on here? its LS1tech hense the phrase "LS1" and anyway you told him to go scrounge up 300rwhp, but i would much rather own a 300rwhp great looking american car then a 700hp import that sounds like a bee, thanks to people like you buying import cars its putting out the american car company like ford, gm, etc... i will own an american car till the day i die even if its the biggest piece of **** and last one on the road
Tyson can't find what? Contrary to what you believe most of the guys on here have been really cool to me. Funny how most of the guys who hate me are the guys with slow cars. Most of the guys with cars nearly as fast or faster than mine are mellow. They give me a lil prodding here and there but its all in good fun. I think its a big dick complex...... if you have one you don't feel the need to try to make someone else's seem smaller.

BTW I love the way my integra looks and I also drive a 330awhp Beautiful american car.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

I give you props for a roll racing king...I mean the car only puts out 200ft pounds of torque at 5,000RPM ...Regardless, the thing is fast, especially on the freeway...For people that live in higher populated areas, it is very difficult to do any kind of racing, besides roll racing, until later hours when less cars are on the road...Since I live in the bay area that is the only type of racing I can do until Friday and Saturday nights ...Good kills BTW...

Kev
Old 07-26-2007, 12:59 AM
On The Tree

Tyson can't find what? Contrary to what you believe most of the guys on here have been really cool to me. Funny how most of the guys who hate me are the guys with slow cars. Most of the guys with cars nearly as fast or faster than mine are mellow. They give me a lil prodding here and there but its all in good fun. I think its a big dick complex...... if you have one you don't feel the need to try to make someone else's seem smaller.

BTW I love the way my integra looks and I also drive a 330awhp Beautiful american car.

never said i hated you, also how much money have you put into your car
Old 07-26-2007, 01:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I have a stalled built tranny auto....believe me racing from a dig is something I have no problem doing....unfortunately I have to take the races I get and most of the time its from a roll....no easier way to wreck or get taken to jail then racing on city streets!
Old 07-26-2007, 01:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Camaro01SS4life
I give you props for a roll racing king...I mean the car only puts out 200ft pounds of torque at 5,000RPM ...Regardless, the thing is fast, especially on the freeway...For people that live in higher populated areas, it is very difficult to do any kind of racing, besides roll racing, until later hours when less cars are on the road...Since I live in the bay area that is the only type of racing I can do until Friday and Saturday nights ...Good kills BTW...

Kev
I don't see what your point is about 200 #s tq @ 5000rpm. You do know that my honda motor makes power and torque all the way up to 10000rpm. A hondas power curve doesn't go straight up and fall off. I shift my car at 9500rpm. The man who built ported and polished my head swears it will handle 11000rpm. I told him I want that put in writing before I try it. LOL
Old 07-26-2007, 01:22 AM
***Repost Police***

I'm pretty sure Evan Smith ran a 12.7 in a stock Z28. But no, not everyone here with an LS1 can claim that
Old 07-26-2007, 02:28 AM
Teching In

I've been keeping up with this thread for sometime now and it seems to be getting no where. Arguments over roll racing vs. racing from a dig. So on and so on and so on.

Gsrhunter, I do respect your car. You do have a fast car and no one on this site is denying this fact. What everyone is worked up about is the fact that roll racing isn't what most people on this site prefer to do. Ever since the beginning of automobile racing, the quarter mile has been a mainstay of how a cars performance is judged. Whether it be by car manufacturers, Performance Magazines, Pro shops and Enthusiasts themselves. You have to face the fact that the quarter mile is the standard by which ALL cars are scrutinized.

Another thing that bothers me about what your trying to prove is the fact that "American Muscle" seem to have awesome 60ft times but fall on their faces compared to smaller capacity, big turbo cars. You couldn't be anymore wrong. You are basically saying that a 4 cylinder forced induction engine is superior than a V8 engine. Try this out for a change.

I am going to compare your car to that of say of a Top Fuel Drag Car? I mean, there are a lot of similarities shared between your car and this particular car. You have forced induction, so does a top fuel car. You run race gas and so does a top fuel car. Now what does a top fuel car run consistently? If I remember correctly, a top fuel car accelerates from 0 to 100 mph in 8/10ths of a second and then proceeds to add another 230 mph to that in less than 4 seconds. Talk about top end right? Show me a forced inducted 4 cylinder car that is capable of 330+ mph down a quarter mile track in or around 4 seconds and I will shut my mouth forever. V8's are the king of acceleration and this has yet to be proven wrong and may never well be.

All in all, the fact remains...the quarter mile is THE STANDARD of judging a cars performance in a straight line. The V8 motor is the king of straight line acceleration. Like I said, show me a 4 second 330 mph run in an forced inducted 4 cylinder car down the quarter mile. It may very well never happen.

Your car is fast...but you are trying to compare two different leagues of cars to each other. You cant achieve in a dig race for what you achieve in a roll race. A dig race is definitely the defining moment of a drivers skill. FWD vs. RWD. I do think you come on to this site to not only show off your undoubtedly fast car because you are proud of it aren't you? I would be. And I'm not being sarcastic.

Your comparing apples to oranges. And for everyone giving him a hard time, lay off a little...he has his own preferences of racing and enjoys it. So why bash him for it? To each his own right? Thats what makes America so beautiful and keeps us free as a people....the power of choice.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:14 AM
TECH Regular

Funny that you never responded to my post specifically answering your question.

Why would you say "no slick cars" if, according to you, "there isn't a street tire in the world that can hold 1000hp"? that makes zero sense, WTF should they run on then

Dispite the fact you were showed two examples of FWD street cars making more power then you that hook and drive their cars to and from the track you still seem to think that its some how not possible.

When/if you do actually get a car that you aren't embarassed to race @ the track, for fear of getting laughed at because your times SUCK, you are gong to have a huge learning curve to over come.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:28 AM
12 Second Club

I run faster than 11's, and I'd prefer to race from a dig... My L98's set up more for drag racing though.