Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

WS6 vs Mach1 again!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2007 | 06:00 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by svodave
Gee, another nitrous guy. What a suprise. And yeah, 12.8s isn't mega$$$, but that's not very fast either. You proved my point which was I'd have to go to a power adder (pricey) of some kind to REALLY be faster. You Mach guys would have to spend several thousand dollars just to break the 400HP mark N/A which is why most of you get the basic bolt-ons and then spray it. It's the "cheapest" way to go fast in a Mach which is why it's so popular. The alternatives are VERY expensive. You said it yourself -with the basic bolt-ons it would probably be in the high 12s- most do just that, then spray their way to 11s. Not rocket science. Congratulate yourself on being right. -Dave
I think his point was that he has gone 13.1's stock, and that would be considered very fast for a stock LS1.
Old 08-11-2007 | 06:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Omega Doom
I want some nitrous for my car!
I think somebody needs to stick about a 100shot up SVODAVE's butt and send him for a ride!
Old 08-11-2007 | 09:21 PM
Staging Lane

Default why?

Why is this thread still going? It just moves from place to another....it's just old. If some one out there has a STOCK which means nothing done, f-body and mach can just put this to an end already. At first I was talking **** like every other ls1 and mach owner, but if you notice no one here is stock to prove other wise. It is always what there car ran stock back when...... It's just time to let it go.

Thread Time of Death 9:20 pm 8-11-07

RIP
Old 08-11-2007 | 10:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bigv99SS
Why is this thread still going? It just moves from place to another....it's just old. If some one out there has a STOCK which means nothing done, f-body and mach can just put this to an end already. At first I was talking **** like every other ls1 and mach owner, but if you notice no one here is stock to prove other wise. It is always what there car ran stock back when...... It's just time to let it go.

Thread Time of Death 9:20 pm 8-11-07

RIP
get lost fool! this is my thread!
Old 08-12-2007 | 10:30 AM
Staging Lane

you need to shut the **** up!!!

I really do not care if you started this thread. You are an ******* for starting it. This topic has been beat to death already. No one here will say that the cars are even or set up a race that can prove otherwise. So why keep going. Why don't you just make you car fast enough to race a car worth a ****.
By the way... **** OFF!!
Old 08-12-2007 | 01:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

you need to shut the **** up!!!

I really do not care if you started this thread. You are an ******* for starting it. This topic has been beat to death already. No one here will say that the cars are even or set up a race that can prove otherwise. So why keep going. Why don't you just make you car fast enough to race a car worth a ****.
By the way... **** OFF!!
**** you bitch! get your ****** *** out of my thread mothafucker! if you don't like it don't reply looking to up your bitchass post count up!..............BITCH! and if you didn't hear me for some reason ....BITCH Go AWAY!...............BITCH! it's always a dumb **** like you trying to act like a know-it-all bitch that nobody even wants in here, your the stupid little troll waiving his bitch arms in the air screamin' "look at me,look at me" I'm a troll bitch!
Old 08-12-2007 | 04:06 PM
Staging Lane

That's funny.... do you know any other words other than bitch? What a smart guy you are. You must have a masters degree in english. Just face the fact your car is to slow to race anything faster than 13, what a joke!! By the way I can post when and where I want if you have a problem with that then to bad. I know the reply to this is going to be another great example of the way you can use big words like "bitch" and "Mothafucka" so go ahead and show everyone on here how smart you can be.
by the way this is my thread now!!!
Old 08-12-2007 | 07:39 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TRMach1
I think somebody needs to stick about a 100shot up SVODAVE's butt and send him for a ride!
Do you need nitrous to handle all your problems? I see you've got a mile long list of mods that do nothing. Take that 150 shot of the list and your still a 13 second car. What do you dyno without spray? I'll guess 278 RWHP.
Old 08-12-2007 | 09:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by capn smokey
Nice, keep on killing the slowstangs. Btw where were you saturday? I was at Xtreme.

Your fucken comments are like a 2 year old on here.....

1st E46 m3s are all slow, and not you call mach1s junk?

Rember you have a 3rd gen
Old 08-12-2007 | 09:42 PM
Teching In

Do you need nitrous to handle all your problems? I see you've got a mile long list of mods that do nothing. Take that 150 shot of the list and your still a 13 second car. What do you dyno without spray? I'll guess 278 RWHP.
Would you like to bet your car on it, big man with the big mouth?

Last edited by TRMach1; 08-12-2007 at 09:48 PM.
Old 08-13-2007 | 12:32 AM
Staging Lane

You could just be a grown up and tell us what you dyno.

Certainly a hot metal tube with a K&N on the end, combined with a couple mufflers won't do much.
Old 08-13-2007 | 12:40 AM
TECH Pimp

dyno numbers mean nothing.
Old 08-13-2007 | 01:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

That's funny.... do you know any other words other than bitch? What a smart guy you are. You must have a masters degree in english. Just face the fact your car is to slow to race anything faster than 13, what a joke!! By the way I can post when and where I want if you have a problem with that then to bad. I know the reply to this is going to be another great example of the way you can use big words like "bitch" and "Mothafucka" so go ahead and show everyone on here how smart you can be.
by the way this is my thread now!!!
blah,blah,blah but maybe you can understand this...............get out of my thread BITCH! you ain't **** anyways! pick a track here in the dfw area and lets see what you can do? oh and by the way I almost forgot..............**** you BITCH!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails WS6 vs Mach1 again!-99860jz8u20njnqdxtqmpd6a14i1sbam-large.jpg  
Old 08-13-2007 | 09:34 AM
Teching In

You could just be a grown up and tell us what you dyno.
You seem to be the only one who's interested. But I can tell you you're guess wasn't even within +/- 15rwhp.

Certainly a hot metal tube with a K&N on the end, combined with a couple mufflers won't do much.
LOL! You obviously don't know as much about these cars as you think you do.
Old 08-13-2007 | 09:35 AM
Staging Lane

I really don't think your car is worth driving a few hundred miles to race. If you don't run 10's then it would just be a waste of gas.
What do you run 12's? When you build your car to run with some real street cars let me know. So when I see you post about a car that you raced that is fast then i'll come to ennis and kick your ***!!!!Why don't you try to race a stock cobra so you can get smoked in your bold-on A4 ws-6.hahahaha
Old 08-13-2007 | 10:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by TRMach1

LOL! You obviously don't know as much about these cars as you think you do.
Now that is a lie. He has owned seven mustangs...one was a the kickass exptremely quick Bullit. YOu know...the GT + 10 HP and a couple of factory accents. We all know how 270 hp with 3.27s compares with 320hp with 3.55s...and the flow of 4v vs 2v.....that has nothing to do with powerband right?

This guys ignorance on these cars blows me away. I can't believe how narrow minded people can be. The humorous part......the fact that he actually believes he is knowledgeable on these cars.

And to further _zac's point in 'Dyno numbers mean nothing'. I also find it interesting that a mach can run low 13s with 20-30 less RWHP...LOL..cracks me up.

Furthermore - I HONESTLY WANT TO KNOW.....DAVE - How can you say a cobra is impressive, but a mach isn't? You do realize a mach is a few tenths faster than an N/A cobra. (maybe you missed the part where Irunelevens stated N/A cobra? )
Old 08-13-2007 | 11:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

I really don't think your car is worth driving a few hundred miles to race. If you don't run 10's then it would just be a waste of gas.
What do you run 12's? When you build your car to run with some real street cars let me know. So when I see you post about a car that you raced that is fast then i'll come to ennis and kick your ***!!!!Why don't you try to race a stock cobra so you can get smoked in your bold-on A4 ws-6.hahahaha
scared?........................... BITCH!!!
Old 08-13-2007 | 11:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

Why do you keep equating post count with intellegence and credibility? I could match your post count tomorrow if I wanted. There are some VERY smart people who post here on a daily basis answering anything you can imagine. Why should I post advice when I only have 2 yrs experience with LS1s? Listen to the guy whos been around for 5 or 10 years. Maybe you should try typing less and reading more.
I was replying to the other posters rationale NOT post count or intellegence. I have NEVER stated that. You are simply putting words in my mouth (which most people due when they are wrong). Other members talk crap on stang owners stating we have crappy post counts and shouldnt' be here.....well, by their rationale, you shouldnt' be here. OR, are they just looking for an excuse to have us not here, and not looking at the fact that we actually DO contribute (or else the mods would have kicked us out).
The reason I post around here is because I owned 7 Mustangs before I bought my Camaro, so I feel I can make a contribution based on EXPERIENCE with this subject. It's just my 2 cents anyway.
Um......nope. See other replies. If you actually KNEW about machs and or N/A cobra's I might tend to think you do have experience on the subject, but you don't. YOu have experience with the stangs you have owned.

Therefore, you should have stated this:
The reason I post around here is because I owned 7 Mustangs before I bought my Camaro, so I feel I can make a contribution based on EXPERIENCE with CERTAIN MUSTANGS. It's just my 2 cents anyway.
Old 08-13-2007 | 11:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Omega Doom
scared?........................... BITCH!!!
HAHA...you're cracking me up OD.
Old 08-13-2007 | 11:16 AM
9 Second Club

Gee, another nitrous guy. What a suprise. And yeah, 12.8s isn't mega$$$, but that's not very fast either. You proved my point which was I'd have to go to a power adder (pricey) of some kind to REALLY be faster. You Mach guys would have to spend several thousand dollars just to break the 400HP mark N/A which is why most of you get the basic bolt-ons and then spray it. It's the "cheapest" way to go fast in a Mach which is why it's so popular. The alternatives are VERY expensive. You said it yourself -with the basic bolt-ons it would probably be in the high 12s- most do just that, then spray their way to 11s. Not rocket science. Congratulate yourself on being right. -Dave

Umm...I was just reading the bickering posts. As GMmexican points out, i'm just a mustang defending troll on here, but I do read and comprehend alot of tech info regarding LSx engines...which gets me to my question/point about your post above:

Isn't nitrous by far and away the most popular power adder for an LSx?