Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Gas vs Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 10:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bumpin' Yota
LMAO!!

Come on smart guy, answer my basic Immunology question. If you are soooooooo smart it should be crazy easy for you. I mean hell you ARE the smartest person here!

But I think your napolean complex is just making up for your inadequacies elsewhere....

ps - how old are you? And are you sure you dont drive a civic?
Public profile says he is 19....20 in two months. Drive a civic?..probably..and teh 3rd gen pic/info was stolen from another site..LOL
Old 08-27-2007, 10:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 324 Likes on 246 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

****..I wouldn't trust him with the little Van-go Trucks we had over in Iraq..them 1.0 3-cyl's might be too much for him..

Wait..I bet he can get it to 200mph..
Old 08-27-2007, 11:59 PM
Banned

Guys please back off, Im done arguing. You can talk all the **** you want if I dont post a video up in the next few weeks but please leave this alone. What do I have to do to get you guys off my back? 180? 190? Let me know what number you wanna see on a gps and I will go do it. But until then please give it up, I am not an idiot I know cars very well and anybody that knows me can vouch for that so please stop with the insults. I dont care if you dont like my car, I like it and think it is a very good performance platform and well built as do many others.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:34 AM
11 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

I'll say it cause it comes from the job..don't be goin out and doin 1XX whatever in a vehicle that is not designed to handle it..
Don't even do that period..
Old 08-28-2007, 01:58 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All joking aside, as stated above keep it at the speed limit, you dont have to prove anything to people on the net. Just walk away.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

is this kid gonna spray his car for 30+ seconds till he hits his top speed of 160?
Old 08-28-2007, 07:45 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by capn smokey
Guys please back off, Im done arguing. You can talk all the **** you want if I dont post a video up in the next few weeks but please leave this alone. What do I have to do to get you guys off my back? 180? 190? Let me know what number you wanna see on a gps and I will go do it. But until then please give it up, I am not an idiot I know cars very well and anybody that knows me can vouch for that so please stop with the insults. I dont care if you dont like my car, I like it and think it is a very good performance platform and well built as do many others.
Nobody insulted your car. As a matter of fact, I complimented your car. The problem is that you spouted B.S., got called on it and now you won't admit you are wrong.

Want people to back off? Say:

"You guys are right. I was talking out my ***. I know my car won't do 200 mph, but I like my car anyway. "

If you had done that about 4 or 5 pages ago, you'd have retained some integrity.

Have a nice day.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 04Terminator
Want people to back off? Say:

"You guys are right. I was talking out my ***. I know my car won't do 200 mph, but I like my car anyway. "
And please use that smiley when you're ready to say it.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:06 AM
Teching In

I want to see 200mph.

I'm actually hoping you have a blowout or lose control though, then we can finally stop hearing your worthless comments...
Old 08-28-2007, 09:09 AM
Teching In

By the way smokey, I'll be coming down to Dallas in December, so we can run then. I hope I'm not even with you, or you'll pull me 100+!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 09:21 AM
Banned

Whatever guys, Im not arguing anymore but you WILL be seeing a top speed run on video with gps very soon. And who knows I may be wrong but the camera wont lie, and btw hit me up when you come down 68maro and i will be happy to run you. Maybe by then i will have my stroker motor ready.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:31 AM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Whatever guys, Im not arguing anymore but you WILL be seeing a top speed run on video with gps very soon. And who knows I may be wrong but the camera wont lie, and btw hit me up when you come down 68maro and i will be happy to run you. Maybe by then i will have my stroker motor ready.
You honestly think that the car in your sig, sitting as high as it does, with wheels that hang out the sides of the rear, etc. etc....you think it will actually do 200 with just the mods in your sig?

I'm just curious...I know lots of people that don't believe in the laws of physics.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:36 AM
Teching In

Maybe by then i will have my stroker motor ready.
Oh well, my 2.8L KB will make up for that...
Old 08-28-2007, 09:39 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by '68maro
I want to see 200mph.

I'm actually hoping you have a blowout or lose control though, then we can finally stop hearing your worthless comments...
That is pretty bad to wish harm or death upon somebody over an internet argument. I have not even put you down or talked **** to you. Whats your deal? I would never say something like that about someone, and most of your comments are pretty worthless too because you have brought me no proof for any of your claims.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:05 AM
Teching In

That is pretty bad to wish harm or death upon somebody over an internet argument. I have not even put you down or talked **** to you. Whats your deal? I would never say something like that about someone, and most of your comments are pretty worthless too because you have brought me no proof for any of your claims.
I guess this was just you venting?

**** all of you, drink bleach and die!!!! No offense but Im probably the smartest man alive.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:27 AM
9 Second Club

Diesels suck.

QUOTE=capn smokey]yeah thats about right, diesels are crazy. I see guys running 120psi and like 2,500lbs of fuel pressure, nuts!!

He keeps sticking his foot in his mouth.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:34 AM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm just trying to figure out if he's actually serious or just yankin people's chains for a good laugh. It seems like he genuinely believes the crap that is coming out of his mouth (or his posts as it may be)...
Old 08-28-2007, 10:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

You do realize the MPH on GPS's aren't accurate right?....If you would take that to the track, and compare it to the trap speed at the 1320...you would know that.

BUT.......do as you wish.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:28 PM
11 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
I'm just trying to figure out if he's actually serious or just yankin people's chains for a good laugh. It seems like he genuinely believes the crap that is coming out of his mouth (or his posts as it may be)...
When you've got the fastest car in the Trailer Park..I guess you got some Braggin rights..
Old 08-28-2007, 12:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by the_merv
When you've got the fastest car in the Trailer Park..I guess you got some Braggin rights..
Well yeah, if I could do 250mph in my turd gen, I'd be talking **** too!