Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Call Out to Local Machs(upstate SC)

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007 | 02:23 PM
11 Second Club

from a roll mine pulled on them pretty well. at the track as long as i was on dr's and the stock rear/gears(2k launch), and the mach on et drags and 4.10's(5k launch) it was a drivers race with him getting me outta the hole and me walking him down. sometimes i got around him and sometimes not, the ones i didnt i would pass him right after the finish line. i came away with the fastest 1/4 time and mph. this was all posted on here and the mach1registry a few years ago.
Old 10-19-2007 | 03:28 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Omega Doom
LOL, sure I do after I settle a little grudge this weekend with a 4.56 geared,full exhaust,CAI,on DR's and tuned 5 speed Mach1 that should let you know what your up against!
Bro let me know what happens. By the way what are you drivin? I didn't see it in your auto. Hes gonna smoke your *** blah blah blah blah lol
Old 10-19-2007 | 04:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
Bro let me know what happens. By the way what are you drivin? I didn't see it in your auto. Hes gonna smoke your *** blah blah blah blah lol
LOL,Mach1nut unlike most arguements that go on here actually went out and raced he whooped me pretty good but his car had the same set up as mentioned to my stock 02' WS6 A4 with just a lid and cutout at the time, he just got me out of the hole and I could not catch him in the 1/8,I did want a roll race but he declined on that! but he's a good guy and took his win with honor now I have added a stall(to help on those launches) and full exhaust to but still factory stock everything else to try and settle the score but we will see? I did race a A4 mach1 that same night as I raced him and it had an X pipe,catback,CAI and a tuner and whooped his *** badly and every other Mach1 that I have encountered on the street has gone down without any problems!
Old 10-19-2007 | 05:32 PM
Administrator

I did race a A4 mach1 that same night as I raced him and it had an X pipe,catback,CAI and a tuner and whooped his *** badly and every other Mach1 that I have encountered on the street has gone down without any problems!
This one was pretty fast as I recall. It felt fast at 550rwhp let alone
750rwhp.

You need to quit racing wimpy cars!
Old 10-19-2007 | 07:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL, with those huge tires on the back, that car kinda looks animated.
Old 10-19-2007 | 10:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by GMLIFER
Hey Blake, I was one of the people from DF/W with a bone stock ls1 that said they would race a bone stock mach 1 so we could end the argument once and for all. Yeah it never happened. CapnSmokey was telling the truth about not getting any machs to come foward and accept the challenge. The plan was to have several chase cars with cameras so that there could be no debate on the outcome. We all know machs are fast cars I just don't believe they can pull an ls1. Maybe if the ls1 just flat out blew the tires off on the launch the mach may get the win. I would bet from a roll they wouldn't fair well at all though. Any stock mach's west of Fort Worth out there?
HOw is low to mid 13s between two cars NOT a drivers race....IE: COULD go either way.

And BTW - do a search.......I race an LSZM6 on the highway with my Ex's bolt on mach...putting down 297/315 (IOW - Slightly Less power)....we were nose and nose every single time...and we did it a few times, two different days.....is that the end all?...HELL NO....but it DISPROVES your belief.
Old 10-19-2007 | 11:27 PM
On The Tree

Pony, don't you read the guy post?, he wants to race one of those low 13 sec Bone Stock Mach1s, but he doesn't seem to have any luck. he doesn't care what you guys think a Mach1 runs in the internet...., and the same goes for the OP, now, where are those cars Pony ? perhaps only happening at Atco or Cecil by this time of the year ?, perhaps an internet thing ?, perhaps both ....?
Old 10-19-2007 | 11:58 PM
10 Second Club

LOL,Mach1nut unlike most arguements that go on here actually went out and raced he whooped me pretty good but his car had the same set up as mentioned to my stock 02' WS6 A4 with just a lid and cutout at the time, he just got me out of the hole and I could not catch him in the 1/8,I did want a roll race but he declined on that! but he's a good guy and took his win with honor now I have added a stall(to help on those launches) and full exhaust to but still factory stock everything else to try and settle the score but we will see? I did race a A4 mach1 that same night as I raced him and it had an X pipe,catback,CAI and a tuner and whooped his *** badly and every other Mach1 that I have encountered on the street has gone down without any problems!
Listen Omega you seem like a cool dude, and what this thread boils down to is the same thing that has been goin on for years FORD VS GM and everyone thinks there car is best. I think it's great for the sport hell I'd rather beat a Camaro or Firechicken then another Mustang any day it's all good. If I get beat I'll take it gracefully. If your ever in S.FL I'll meet you at Moroso(cars hook well there) and we will do it. Likewise if I Go back to that godforsaken state(whats that they say about steers and queers?lol) I promise I'll look you up and I will race you. I'll post my times after the gears and converter. As for your friend who started this thread hes taken a beating on our site. We all know he wants a race and if I ever get to SC I'll race him too. I know he ain't comin to South Florida. He just told the maryland Mach guys he wouldn't go up there even though they rented the track and welcomed him for a beatin. Hell he could pick from dozens of Machs. Oh well I guess i'm outta here.
Old 10-20-2007 | 02:13 AM
Launching!

(whats that they say about steers and queers?lol):
" You don't look too much like a cow so that narrows it down a bit doesn't it?"

Hey wait. Quit talking about Texas fore I have to come over there and kick some ***.
Old 10-20-2007 | 02:34 AM
PSR
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by GMLIFER
Hey Blake, I was one of the people from DF/W with a bone stock ls1 that said they would race a bone stock mach 1 so we could end the argument once and for all. Yeah it never happened. CapnSmokey was telling the truth about not getting any machs to come foward and accept the challenge. The plan was to have several chase cars with cameras so that there could be no debate on the outcome. We all know machs are fast cars I just don't believe they can pull an ls1. Maybe if the ls1 just flat out blew the tires off on the launch the mach may get the win. I would bet from a roll they wouldn't fair well at all though. Any stock mach's west of Fort Worth out there?

uh this was about LT1 not the LS1 please read.

APPLES 2 ORANGES
Old 10-20-2007 | 02:43 AM
Launching!

machs are fast and neck and neck with a ls1 but the ls1 has more top end power
Old 10-20-2007 | 02:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

in conclusion, either OP drives to the race, or gtfo. end of thread.
Old 10-20-2007 | 03:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by unit213
This one was pretty fast as I recall. It felt fast at 550rwhp let alone
750rwhp.

You need to quit racing wimpy cars!
wow, I'll have to let SEBLS1 or V6 bird(banned for now) handle that bad *** ****!
Old 10-20-2007 | 03:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Listen Omega you seem like a cool dude, and what this thread boils down to is the same thing that has been goin on for years FORD VS GM and everyone thinks there car is best. I think it's great for the sport hell I'd rather beat a Camaro or Firechicken then another Mustang any day it's all good. If I get beat I'll take it gracefully. If your ever in S.FL I'll meet you at Moroso(cars hook well there) and we will do it. Likewise if I Go back to that godforsaken state(whats that they say about steers and queers?lol) I promise I'll look you up and I will race you. I'll post my times after the gears and converter. As for your friend who started this thread hes taken a beating on our site. We all know he wants a race and if I ever get to SC I'll race him too. I know he ain't comin to South Florida. He just told the maryland Mach guys he wouldn't go up there even though they rented the track and welcomed him for a beatin. Hell he could pick from dozens of Machs. Oh well I guess i'm outta here.
you know what, I keep forgettin' the OP in this thread is a LT1! bro-ham there is no way I'll ever get to florida to race,hell I have a hard time getting to my local track nowadays! we will just have to flash ET's over the net!
Old 10-20-2007 | 04:20 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 88blackgt
in conclusion, either OP drives to the race, or gtfo. end of thread.
How bout you gtfo?
Old 10-20-2007 | 05:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by capn smokey
How bout you gtfo?
thanks, but im fine