Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

700rwhp supra vs LT1

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 06:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well when you have an entire manufacturer's engineering team backing you + financial backing. I think that's a little different you retard. Show me some information. You still haven't done that.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:20 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Finite1
Where? Show us some personal cars with data. And this doesn't change what the Supra has accomplished. You just change the subject.
WTF difference does "personal cars" make?? So what? You are one of the ones that lead the whole damned thread off topic with your MKIV GTE ing. I guess it's just too hard to take, or accept, a killing of your go to worship ride. Oh well.

I just want to know, will you fight this hard for Japan if we were ever to get into another military war with them??
Old 11-14-2007, 06:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dailydriver
WTF difference does "personal cars" make?? So what? You are one of the ones that lead the whole damned thread off topic with your MKIV GTE ing. I guess it's just too hard to take, or accept, a killing of your go to worship ride. Oh well.

I just want to know, will you fight this hard for Japan if we were ever to get into another military war with them??
You suck.

http://www.urbanracer.com/articles/a...asp?a=1683&z=3

Read all that and tell me how it's similar, watch how much engine work gets done when they get into the 600hp range. And they still didn't hit 1000hp.

Blah blah blah.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:24 PM
***Repost Police***

You take that **** way too far... he likes the CAR. It's a damn car.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I like GM. But this guy is full of ******* ****.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:28 PM
12 Second Club

You suck.

http://www.urbanracer.com/articles/a...asp?a=1683&z=3

Read all that and tell me how it's similar, watch how much engine work gets done when they get into the 600hp range. And they still didn't hit 1000hp.

Blah blah blah.
It must absolutely KILL you to not own what you worship so vehemently.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:31 PM
12 Second Club

I like GM. But this guy is full of ******* ****.
Yes, you're right. EVERYONE who does not worship your Nippon miracle car as you do is "full of f'ing ****".
Old 11-14-2007, 06:40 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
You take that **** way too far... he likes the CAR. It's a damn car.
Yes, I'll admit, that was uncalled for. So were his riceboy-like personal attacks/slurs while defending a car/engine he claims he'll never own. I am not going to take **** from anyone defending "Japan's finest", even if they are a fellow f body/domestic nameplate owner.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

At least my claims are backed by information and FACT. Everything you claim about the Ecotec was disproved in that article. Rumored 1 billion budget!? Maybe not, but MILLIONS I'd guess in their development. Getting into the 250-400hp required new forged rods, pistons, etc. Then 400-600 sleeved production block, upgraded valvetrain, modified head, sheet-metal intake. This is NOT just some personal owned car. And it matters because this is the stuff you claim. Where is this 1000hp ecotec. I'm talking about a 3.0 Liter Inline 6 with a stock block housing 1900hp.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:56 PM
12 Second Club

At least my claims are backed by information and FACT. Everything you claim about the Ecotec was disproved in that article. Rumored 1 billion budget!? Maybe not, but MILLIONS I'd guess. Getting into the 250-400hp required new forged rods, pistons, etc. Then 400-600 sleeved production block, upgraded valvetrain, modified head, sheet-metal intake. This is NOT just some personal owned car. And it matters because this is the stuff you claim. Where is this 1000hp ecotec. I'm talking about a 3.0 Liter Inline 6 with a stock block housing 1900hp.
So I suppose your TOYota/TRD spent .02 on the R&D for your beloved GTE, right?
The Ecotec is 2 liters, a good portion of your "Supdawwwgzz" are 3.4 strokers. How long have your tuners had to work on your GTE? How long has the Ecotec been around? I really couldn't give a **** about whether something is someone's "personal car". YOU bring it up as an issue. According to that article they will be making crazy power soon in "personal cars" anyway.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You hope, at least then your random claims will be backed by somthing. And sorry sir, unless specified they weren't strokers. Sure Toyota developed the Car and then shops/individuals created the records/information. Toyota didn't back that. Oh well.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:05 PM
Launching!

Old 11-14-2007, 07:22 PM
12 Second Club

You hope, at least then your random claims will be backed by somthing. And sorry sir, unless specified they weren't strokers. Sure Toyota developed the Car and then shops/individuals created the records/information. Toyota didn't back that. Oh well.
I never officially "claimed" ANY power ratings for the Ecotec, you took it and ran with it. YOU were the one that brought up the 1000 hp Ecotec marks first, not I. I would never have even brought up the 4 cylinder, except that you kept going on and on in your deification of your beloved GTE, and questioning that it is impossible for anything else to do what your "miracle motor" does.
I've never witnessed someone have this much life and death vehement passion for a car/engine before. I'll give you this much; you fight tooth and nail for the things. It IS truly amazing that you don't own one (or even claim you won't).
Old 11-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Banned

So I suppose your TOYota/TRD spent .02 on the R&D for your beloved GTE, right?
The Ecotec is 2 liters, a good portion of your "Supdawwwgzz" are 3.4 strokers. How long have your tuners had to work on your GTE? How long has the Ecotec been around? I really couldn't give a **** about whether something is someone's "personal car". YOU bring it up as an issue. According to that article they will be making crazy power soon in "personal cars" anyway.
Coming from an LS1 into now a Supra, you my friend are one of the dumbest, ignorant fanboi's I have met.

How many factory based ls1's are in the 6's, despite having nearly 3 liters more displacement? Matter of fact, how many Vipers, Ls1's, ls2's, ls3's, ls7, etc..... have made it into the 6's? Im talking about factory based motors, not something you can purchase from Jegs or Summit.

Secondly, the ecotec is far behind the likes of:

Srt=4
Sr20
4g63
3sgte
K20
B series Hondas

These motors dont need to be opened to support 250-400hp. Neither do they need to be opened for 500hp(B series yes). I guess you ran out of comparison to make, sense you wont find any other GM product to even compare.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:25 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sparetire
...yet another Nippon worshipping county heard from. Were you lurking all through this just to post that?
Old 11-14-2007, 07:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I never officially "claimed" ANY power ratings for the Ecotec, you took it and ran with it. YOU were the one that brought up the 1000 hp Ecotec marks first, not I. I would never have even brought up the 4 cylinder, except that you kept going on and on in your deification of your beloved GTE, and questioning that it is impossible for anything else to do what your "miracle motor" does.
I've never witnessed someone have this much life and death vehement passion for a car/engine before. I'll give you this much; you fight tooth and nail for the things. It IS truly amazing that you don't own one (or even claim you won't).

You MAD?

I simply included myself into the thread with relevant good information. I don't even own a Supra. This was fun.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:28 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by tuownsu
Coming from an LS1 into now a Supra, you my friend are one of the dumbest, ignorant fanboi's I have met.

How many factory based ls1's are in the 6's, despite having nearly 3 liters more displacement? Matter of fact, how many Vipers, Ls1's, ls2's, ls3's, ls7, etc..... have made it into the 6's? Im talking about factory based motors, not something you can purchase from Jegs or Summit.

Secondly, the ecotec is far behind the likes of:

Srt=4
Sr20
4g63
3sgte
K20
B series Hondas

These motors dont need to be opened to support 250-400hp. Neither do they need to be opened for 500hp(B series yes). I guess you ran out of comparison to make, sense you wont find any other GM product to even compare.
WOW, the Nippon fanboy noobs are coming out of the woodwork now. Just like the roaches in their own homes.

Since you're sooo set on "factory based", why don't we go all the way to bone f'ing stock (as in C6Z06), right down to the shitty runflats. How many of your pure stock MKIVs are in the very low 11s/high 10s?? Don't give me the "10 years newer" tech **** either. If your Nippon wonders are sooo amazing they could kill this car, right fanboiee?? Not to mention what that same bone stock Z06 would do to your (stock) "epitome of perfection" on a road course.

Last edited by dailydriver; 11-14-2007 at 07:43 PM.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:32 PM
12 Second Club

You MAD?

I simply included myself into the thread with relevant good information. I don't even own a Supra. This was fun.
Yup. Sure was.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:34 PM
Banned

WOW, the Nippon fanboy noobs are coming out of the woodwork now. Just like the roaches in their own homes.
And......whats your point?
Old 11-14-2007, 08:08 PM
Launching!

...yet another Nippon worshipping county heard from. Were you lurking all through this just to post that?
Feel free to respond to the PM with all of its points like for starters that my car is more American than yours.

Do you troll around SRK all the time just to post the same tired bullshit no matter when I might check back here?

Last edited by Sparetire; 11-14-2007 at 08:09 PM. Reason: BTW....

Quick Reply: 700rwhp supra vs LT1