Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Raced a Mach 1 and a T/A

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 11:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats up with sissy Mach 1 guys??

I am going to put street names in this one to hopefully drive out the little sissy that started the race then ran like a little Bitch!! I was coming off of the Huey P. Long bridge the other day (in my Red 02 Z28 with black racing strips) when I look into the rear view and see thses 2 cars coming on me pretty quick.. It was a black Mach 1 Mustang and a silver T/A. Not sure bout the years.. I don't know what work the Mach 1 had but do know it at least had exhaust.. So this Mustang guy rides on side of me a starts reving.. (we where heading North on Clearveiw parkway) I slowed up to let him get on side of me and I started to honk. On the second honk this guy bolts but as soon as I seen him hit it I got on it to. I blew past him and figured he might have got out of it so I hit the brakes to slow up a little ( and let him know that I was slowing down). The dude comes on side of me and nails it again. Again I followed suit and started to pull him again very fast when again he gets out of it.. I was like WTF!! I wish I could have gotten this on tape.. Then the guy with the T/A starts reving at me so I tried to pull on side of him and he just takes off.. Finally we get to a red light by Airline hwy. I am in the middle lane and the 2 cars are in the right lane (one behide the other). I started reving at them. Now you can't jump to soon.. When the light turns green we are going to go.. Well these little girls turn right as the light turns green.. I made a quick u-turn to go after them but couldn't find them after that.. If the guys I raced read this!! Stop being a little sissy and race!!

Last edited by odarabla; 11-19-2007 at 04:55 AM.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:08 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn that sucks. They start picking on you and then run and hide. What the hell is that!
Old 11-19-2007, 12:12 AM
12 Second Club

lol you definitely showed them up
Old 11-19-2007, 12:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

Sounds to me like your car put the fear of God in them and they didn't wanna give you the chance to run fairly and put bus lengths on them. They were probably friends if I had to guess. Either way good kills, if they wouldn't have let out you woulda said BYE BYE
Old 11-19-2007, 01:32 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Sounds to me like your car put the fear of God in them and they didn't wanna give you the chance to run fairly and put bus lengths on them. They were probably friends if I had to guess. Either way good kills, if they wouldn't have let out you woulda said BYE BYE
Well, on the first run when the Mach 1 jumped I caught him pretty quick and the T/A was right behide him. So after that run the T/A just kinda laid back for a while.. Don't get me wrong. My 12 second Camaro isn't the fastest car out there and trust me I know that.. But against a stock Mach 1 or a stock T/A thats pretty fast.. Not to mention my car leaves pretty damn hard on the street!! They both wanted me to play catch up racing with them and I'm sorry but thats not racing to me!!!
Old 11-19-2007, 01:36 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Sounds to me like your car put the fear of God in them and they didn't wanna give you the chance to run fairly

I have the Magnaflow exhaust on my car with 3" ory and no cats so with normal driving it's not that loud but @ WOT it sounds like a beast!! hehehe
Old 11-19-2007, 10:25 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by odarabla
I have the Magnaflow exhaust on my car with 3" ory and no cats so with normal driving it's not that loud but @ WOT it sounds like a beast!! hehehe
Nice kills I guess.... Those Mach's can be real fast real quick.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Dude that sux........Sounds like they were friends and wanted to toy around. Possible the mach owner was lame enough to think he had you so he let off, and kept jumping to mess around.

Either way....you're right about them being a bunch panzies..from what you are saying.
Old 11-19-2007, 01:11 PM

thats bullshyt u should find em and make em race
Old 11-23-2007, 07:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You'd be surprised how often ppl will back down just cuz your car sounds badazz. I need to dump my stock exhaust for that very reason........I've got V6 trucks in my area that are louder than my GT.
Old 11-23-2007, 08:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 70 Posts

props for the u turn and the hunt......
Old 11-24-2007, 11:47 AM
TECH Resident

No doubt
Old 11-24-2007, 12:45 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ThisBlood147
You'd be surprised how often ppl will back down just cuz your car sounds badazz. I need to dump my stock exhaust for that very reason........I've got V6 trucks in my area that are louder than my GT.
You've still got the stockers on with a blower? My suggestion, SLP LMs