Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Revenge!!! Kinda.

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 01:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revenge!!! Kinda.

The other night a guy in an orange ***** was on I40 messing around flying through traffic. My first race was against an ***** on the roll and I got murdered, found out later it was a stage 4. Anyway, we both take the same exit onto Peters Creek, and it goes from 3 lanes to one about an 1/8 of a mile after a light. I wasnt going to but the light was red, and the situation presented itself right infront of me. So I grab the lane all the way to the right(which ends) and looked over at him and just knew it was on. The light turned green, and we took off. He spun pretty bad and I feathered it out of spinning and had him by a car. Hit second and put 2 more cars on him by mid way through 3rd around 85mph. We were side by side at the next light which was my turn to go home. The guy yelled I have nothing for that thing, I straight up told him those things get damn fast! I asked him what he had done and told him what I had done.
Thanks for reading.

His mods..exhaust and down pipe.
Mine... Pace setter headers, pp tb, ory pipe, slp loudmouth, slp flowpack.

Cool guy, Fun race.. and got revenge!!!
Old 11-21-2007, 03:43 PM
uno
On The Tree

From a dig skittles suck on street tires. and btw stage 4 is not exhaust and downpipe. Stage 4 is a turbo upgrade plus some other stuff. Or maybe that's stage 3. I dunno if there even is a stage 4.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Don't they only go up to stage 3? Well good runs anyways.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I saw orange and I was thinking SOM
Old 11-21-2007, 10:51 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by uno
From a dig skittles suck on street tires. and btw stage 4 is not exhaust and downpipe. Stage 4 is a turbo upgrade plus some other stuff. Or maybe that's stage 3. I dunno if there even is a stage 4.
He said his first race, (not against this car) he got murdered. So he found this, less modded car, to take revenge on.
From dodge yes they only came stage 3.

APG makes a stage 4 kit.
400whp on pump gas it is $3,911.50 and you get...
AGP T3/T04 50 trim Turbo Kit
AGP External Blow Off Valve Kit with Turbo XS Type H-RFL
AGP Cold Air Intake
AGP DTEC Fuel Kit
Turbo XS High Performance Boost Controller
AGP Direct Fit FMIC
AGP Solid Engine Mounts
Stage AGP badge
Old 11-22-2007, 09:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

If it justh ad a down pipe then you beat a stage 1 with a down pipe so it was prob a high 13 second or low 14 second car.
Old 11-22-2007, 11:43 AM
Staging Lane

The car I raced the other night was a stage 1, I found out later. The first one was a stage 3 or 4, it is a sick car, a guy I worked with knows him pretty good. I didn't know what I was up against in the run against the orange *****, I didn't care if it was a stage 1, or 3 I was going to give it a go and see what the outcome was.
And yes he did spin pretty hard, but I had to play easy on the throttle too. It was a cold night and Fuzions don't do to well the colder it gets.
Old 11-23-2007, 09:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

nice kill, i ran into a guy with one and we struck up a conversation, he told me he had a few simple mods and that he could smoke the tires from like 0 to whatever. i told him you aint gonna beat me by spinning tires the whole race. lol i guess spinning tires means you are going light speed. i gave him my number so we could meet up and i could run against some other cars he knew of and he never called.
Old 11-23-2007, 10:03 PM
TECH Addict

In their minds they are. The speedo says 140mph, that means they are going 140mph right?! (even if the car is barely moving)
Old 11-23-2007, 11:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

i mean dont get me wrong the car looked pretty good, and i'm sure it was quick, not an easy kill, but if they aren't set up for a stop race, traction has got to be a huge issue, hell their weight is transfering the wrong direction. and what size tires do they run? 225?245? their stock rims look like pizza cutters.