Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Merv Vs. C6 Z06

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 10:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rhino79
What a shitty attitdue, dude you are just acting all butt hurt. You don't have to say things like that. He serves our ******* country every day, do you??? You might want to show some respect to people who make this country free so you can have your Z06 and all your accomplishments.
My apologies to the military. I didn't mean for it to sound like I don't respect the military because I wasn't directing it toward his occupation.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:43 PM
11 Second Club

Received 283 Likes on 215 Posts

What a shitty attitdue, dude you are just acting all butt hurt. You don't have to say things like that. He serves our ******* country every day, do you??? You might want to show some respect to people who make this country free so you can have your Z06 and all your accomplishments.
Thank you, Sir.

Originally Posted by venemous
I admit we all have our good days as well as our bad and I want a rematch friday night. We'll meet and discuss the time and place. Also, by you trying to make your age sound like you've accomplished something big doesn't mean **** to me! Hell, I had accomplished more at 23 than you will in your entire life!
Yup..you go ahead and run that AC Business.

Like mentioned above..I will enjoy serving the country and that feeling of returning home from Iraq with an accomplishment that very select few have done..

You are showing your true colors be taking this to a personal level..
Old 12-06-2007, 10:46 PM
9 Second Club

Thats cool, I mean honestly like everyone on here has had beef with the Merv at one time or another, his car is definetly not a cream puff, but it is swift. I would like to see video next time or something guys.....get some video!!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 10:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok, I was gonna let this go and be a good sport because it's all BS and fun and games, but after reading all this I have to step in. If you're gonna tell the story you need to tell it right. First of all MERV you didn't beat me by 2 car links, it was by a fender and I have the passenger as a witness. Second of all a buddy (NOT Steve) told me that you were spraying a 150 shot. Also, you were on drag slicks and I have street tires. You talk s**t about everyone and their cars (including your so called friends) and you'll end up getting what's coming to ya. All you have is a kitchen built camaro, spraying a s**t load of N20 (whether you admit it or not) and you wouldn't have a chance against me or anyone else without it! Not to mention Merv, have you noticed that all the people on this forum that hold up for you and give you props, are all in other states? Do you wonder why none of your local "buddies" get on here and support you? I'm assuming you already know it's because they all know your full of it.
BUT...he still won so who gives a **** it was a fender or 2 cars
Old 12-06-2007, 10:49 PM
11 Second Club

I shut down at 130mph and looked back..you were 2 cars behind me Randy..if you let out of it before I looked back, I can see that..but the fact still holds that I had to look back..
Old 12-06-2007, 10:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by the_merv
Thank you, Sir.

Yup..you go ahead and run that AC Business.

Like mentioned above..I will enjoy serving the country and that feeling of returning home from Iraq with an accomplishment that very select few have done..

You are showing your true colors be taking this to a personal level..
You know damn well that wasn't a jab at the military. I have several friends in the military that have done several tours to Iraq and I make a point to tell them that I appreciate their service to our country. So say what you want about me but I've made my apology!
Old 12-06-2007, 10:55 PM
11 Second Club

I know that wasn't a jab at the Military..but that was a jab at me and that so happens to be what I do..lets agree to keep the personal **** out of this..and stick to the Cars..
Old 12-06-2007, 10:58 PM
11 Second Club

his car is definetly not a cream puff, but it is swift.
Cream puff..I call it my pile of ****...

Before anyone comments on that one..that is one of those cool-with-me jokes..
Old 12-06-2007, 10:59 PM
Teching In

I know that wasn't a jab at the Military..but that was a jab at me and that so happens to be what I do..lets agree to keep the personal **** out of this..and stick to the Cars..
Fine by me.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:03 PM
Teching In

you and your bud arguing about how much you won by sounds like everyone around here thats raced me.
i dont use nos, and everyone thinks i do, which is BS but whatever, i let everyone check my car and raced top down and won, and had people watch the whole way, out of cars on the side of the road so no BS could be said.
you should try it, if anything for the personal satisfaction of everyone else knowing what you won by if it makes you feel better to win by a fender or a mile. wins a win.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:06 PM
11 Second Club

^^I think we have settled the whole N20 crap..
Thanks to Ryan and a couple of my guys here.

You still have your doubts Randy?
Old 12-06-2007, 11:10 PM
Teching In

for the record i was making no accusations, but i know what its like to be the accused.
everyone around here is a rich kid, and when daddy's race car loses to me, the one who built his car, they freak out because they have a huge ego, and cant stand the idea of a loss.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:10 PM
Teching In

^^I think we have settled the whole N20 crap..
Thanks to Ryan and a couple of my guys here.

You still have your doubts Randy?
Like I said, I don't really give a ****. I was just saying what I was told. I never specifically said you had it, all I said was that a buddy of yours told me you did. So maybe you should talk to your buddies.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:13 PM
11 Second Club

I got a good idea who said it..those that I would consider buddies know the truth..obviously he is not a buddy and a little **** starter..
Old 12-06-2007, 11:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LT1SC95Z
for the record i was making no accusations, but i know what its like to be the accused.
everyone around here is a rich kid, and when daddy's race car loses to me, the one who built his car, they freak out because they have a huge ego, and cant stand the idea of a loss.
I don't know if that is directed at me because I'm young and have an '07 z06, but if it is, it's not daddy's car, nor did daddy's money pay for it. I have no issues with admitting when I've lost, but I do have issues when the loss is made out to be much worse than it really was.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:23 PM
Teching In

wasnt meant to you at all, i didnt even know you were young. i am too, and own two camaros and a trans am. i worked three jobs all through high school and still do, which is how i afford the things i do.
i didnt mean anything against, or know anything about you for that matter, so please dont feel offended...i get called it all the time, and its irratating.
sorry for the mix up.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LT1SC95Z
wasnt meant to you at all, i didnt even know you were young. i am too, and own two camaros and a trans am. i worked three jobs all through high school and still do, which is how i afford the things i do.
i didnt mean anything against, or know anything about you for that matter, so please dont feel offended...i get called it all the time, and its irratating.
sorry for the mix up.
No problem man, I get that kind of crap all the time too for the same reasons. I started a business at 20 and have been able to buy nice cars and nice houses and everyone would assume it was "daddy's money". No hard feelings.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:37 PM
On The Tree

Ok, I was gonna let this go and be a good sport because it's all BS and fun and games, but after reading all this I have to step in. If you're gonna tell the story you need to tell it right. First of all MERV you didn't beat me by 2 car links, it was by a fender and I have the passenger as a witness. Second of all a buddy (NOT Steve) told me that you were spraying a 150 shot. Also, you were on drag slicks and I have street tires. You talk s**t about everyone and their cars (including your so called friends) and you'll end up getting what's coming to ya. All you have is a kitchen built camaro, spraying a s**t load of N20 (whether you admit it or not) and you wouldn't have a chance against me or anyone else without it! Not to mention Merv, have you noticed that all the people on this forum that hold up for you and give you props, are all in other states? Do you wonder why none of your local "buddies" get on here and support you? I'm assuming you already know it's because they all know your full of it.
just get some DR's, and you'll hook better out the hole....and if you want that little extra hp, just get a intake and a tune

have fun gentlemen, and get some vids!!!
Old 12-07-2007, 12:01 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Killemall
The merves car is bad ***....No big deal...I can beat them as well from a dig...But for the Merve to really impress me I want to see him beat the C6Z06 on a 70 roll start to 1xxx mph..I cant do that..Not many can
Thats the next race im trying to put together soon as my cars up
Old 12-07-2007, 12:11 AM
TECH Resident

No problem man, I get that kind of crap all the time too for the same reasons. I started a business at 20 and have been able to buy nice cars and nice houses and everyone would assume it was "daddy's money". No hard feelings.
Better get some video of you losing..

(stirring the pot)