Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Sneaky cop in a fox GT

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2003, 09:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Re: Sneaky cop in a fox GT

what you should do, is brake really hard and have the cop slam into the back of you. when you pull over tell him that there was a squirrel in the road and you tried to stop. then fall on the ground and scream "oh my neck....oh my back...!!!" and sue his ***.
Without giving away any details, I also had trouble with an "animal" that raced in front of me while being tailgated by some d$ldo in a stretch limo. The limo dented the rear of my 67 Dart(ya gotta love it!).
The cop that showed up at the scene talked to the occupants of the limo, then tried to "show" me that there wasn't much damage to my Dart. I balked at "moving on", and found out from the cop that the limo contained the CEO of a insurance company.
He settled with me after I refused to let it go!
Old 06-30-2003, 09:42 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a dude in a V6 Mustang trying to race me the other day. He was an old guy Mid 40's maybe, and he was clean cut with a Moustache. He kept giving me the universal sign for "Jerking off", ya know, as if to say my car was lame. I was just about to bust it and leave his ***, but then I started thinking about it. Old guy + clean cut + Slow *** V6 Mustang = COP. He tried for at least 5 minutes on the highway to race me. No old guy in his right mind in a V6 Mustang is gonna tell me my car is lame and try to race me. Unless he's a cop.
Old 07-01-2003, 07:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

guess you have never been here in corpus before. Plenty of dip ***** in stock 4 and 6 bangers thinking they have a flux capacitor.
Old 07-01-2003, 07:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

1.21 GIGAWATTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2003, 09:38 PM
TECH Resident

More like 1.21 liters.

But watch out when those V6 Stangs hit 88 mph, you'll see some serious ****, the results will probably cause another recall.
Old 07-01-2003, 11:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

More like 1.21 liters.

But watch out when those V6 Stangs hit 88 mph, you'll see some serious ****, the results will probably cause another recall.
Lol, this is all some funny stuff. So many cops are scumbags that they give the actual cool cops such a bad name... my friend has an old third gen 305 bird that he cut the exhaust off of, and he got pulled over. The cop didn't even mention how loud it was, he just shot the ****- asked what size engine it was, said how he used to have one like that, etc etc... I wish more cops were like this!
Old 07-02-2003, 05:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

More like 1.21 liters.

Love it
Old 07-02-2003, 05:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

There are a lot of cool cops though. They also have the best weed!
Old 07-02-2003, 08:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

There are a lot of cool cops though. They also have the best weed!
What did you say that phone number was????
Old 07-02-2003, 09:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

There was a story here on the radio that was pretty funny and shitty all the same.

A guy gets a call from a guy that says he is an off duty sheriff's deputy and the guy says that he can see the weed growing in his backyard. He tells him to cut it down and bring it in before the sun goes down or he will be arrested.

So this poor dumb ***** does it and they arrested him. They also said that they had no idea who called him!!!

I don't know if this is true or not but wouldn't that be the most evil prank ever?
Old 07-28-2003, 02:04 AM
TECH Resident

that ***** entrapment
Old 07-28-2003, 09:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

what you should do, is brake really hard and have the cop slam into the back of you. when you pull over tell him that there was a squirrel in the road and you tried to stop. then fall on the ground and scream "oh my neck....oh my back...!!!" and sue his ***.
Thats when they nail you for reckless driving and/or attempted murder. Iasked a guy I work with who used to be a cop about doing that. He said he had that happen, was tailing this kid and al of a sudden he just locked them up. He rear ended him but the kid got a ticket for reckless. As much fun as it would be I wouldnt take the chance.
Old 07-28-2003, 01:59 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

that ***** entrapment

I guess the page long definition of entrapment was not enough for some people ...
Old 07-29-2003, 08:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

that ***** entrapment
xphantomws6x What he meant to say was:

Ow!! You type too much!! Me no wanna read too many big wurds!! It hurts my eers cause I hav to reed it out lowd. Please spell "Fo-ne-tik-le" nekst time. Thenk yew. :p
Old 07-29-2003, 09:36 PM

that ***** entrapment
xphantomws6x What he meant to say was:

Ow!! You type too much!! Me no wanna read too many big wurds!! It hurts my eers cause I hav to reed it out lowd. Please spell "Fo-ne-tik-le" nekst time. Thenk yew. :p
my techa tried to tech me to reid sted i just brok out the GAt and caped hiz *** YO!
Old 07-29-2003, 09:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Theres only one undercover cop in my small town And he always lets us know when the cops are going to raid the streets
Hes usually satisfied with a burger or two
Old 07-30-2003, 01:11 AM

Theres only one undercover cop in my small town And he always lets us know when the cops are going to raid the streets
Hes usually satisfied with a burger or two

Thats classic.
Old 07-30-2003, 03:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Cops from a town over from ours recently confiscated a 02 Stang GT as an undercover car from a drug dealer. The thing is pretty nasty, it's got a full exhaust, and cobra heads/cam. I heard form some kids that they were just ****** around with it the first day, lighting up the tires and ****.

I hate cops. Even if the guy was a drugdealer scumbag, he probably put a lot of wrench time into the car. I couldn't imagine police confiscating my baby... it'd be like they were raping my wife. COPS SUCK.
Old 07-30-2003, 12:19 PM

Cops from a town over from ours recently confiscated a 02 Stang GT as an undercover car from a drug dealer. The thing is pretty nasty, it's got a full exhaust, and cobra heads/cam. I heard form some kids that they were just ****** around with it the first day, lighting up the tires and ****.

I hate cops. Even if the guy was a drugdealer scumbag, he probably put a lot of wrench time into the car. I couldn't imagine police confiscating my baby... it'd be like they were raping my wife. COPS SUCK.
Well, if he wasn't using it for drug running, they wouldn't've confiscated it. They just don't go taking cars from people because they feel like it.
Old 07-30-2003, 12:25 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In the late '80's there were Porsche 911 patrol cars in the City of Hialeah (a town near Miami in the 'burbs) thanks to some busts. Talk about dialing 911!