Default Re: Sneaky cop in a fox GT

Yea, feelin' stupid today. :p
Old 07-31-2003, 02:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OH you wanna hear corny?

One time at band camp I stuck a.....J/K

One time I drove by a Taco Bell here and their sign said "wanna rock some taco's? apply inside."

So sometimes when I'm feeling naughty I tell the wife, "I wanna rock yo taco!" Now thats freakin corny.
Old 07-31-2003, 03:41 PM
On The Tree

Cops from a town over from ours recently confiscated a 02 Stang GT as an undercover car from a drug dealer. The thing is pretty nasty, it's got a full exhaust, and cobra heads/cam. I heard form some kids that they were just ****** around with it the first day, lighting up the tires and ****.

I hate cops. Even if the guy was a drugdealer scumbag, he probably put a lot of wrench time into the car. I couldn't imagine police confiscating my baby... it'd be like they were raping my wife. COPS SUCK.
Well, if he wasn't using it for drug running, they wouldn't've confiscated it. They just don't go taking cars from people because they feel like it.

There is no quantity associated with property seizure.
You could have a freakin roach in your car, and they can confiscate it.

There is a story on norml's site about some UCLA marine biology students (pretty sure that was their major) who had a boat out that belonged to UCLA, using it for legit purposes, and were stopped (I'm guessing the coast guard) and were caught with single joint on board the boat, and to teach everyone a lesson, they confiscated the boat. True story. Freakin *********

I don't know if maritime laws differ from regular law, but I know for a fact that like I said earlier, there is no quantity associated with seizure. You don't need to be a dope dealer and have five pounds of weed in your trunk to have your car (or house) taken forever from you. That is a legitimate gripe that many have with the law. It leaves the door completely wide open for abuse.
Old 07-31-2003, 04:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol, no, the guy with the stang was definitely a big-time mover. He was caught with a 1/2 pound of marijuana in his car, which to those of you who know your **** is a LOT OF MARIJUANA. About 2000 dollars worth. My point was just basically: "sucks for him"
Old 08-02-2003, 04:42 PM
TECH Resident

around here the cops use the impala, and they like 2 sit the white slicktops at the chevy dealershit so u cant tell... sneakymotherfuckers
Old 08-02-2003, 04:43 PM
TECH Resident

around here the cops use the impala, and they like 2 sit the white slicktops at the chevy dealershit so u cant tell... sneakymotherfuckers
and goddamn phantom, i dont talk that bad, nor do i need to read the **** out loud. what i was doin was simply agreeing with the verdict that it was entrapment... and i would never shoot my teacher, i DID manage to graduate a semester early, in the national honor society all hte way thru. just goes 2 show u that not alll gangbangers lack intelligence. i made a mistake, but im not stupid.
Old 08-03-2003, 12:37 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

...and goddamn phantom, i dont talk that bad, nor do i need to read the **** out loud. what i was doin was simply agreeing with the verdict that it was entrapment... and i would never shoot my teacher, i DID manage to graduate a semester early, in the national honor society all hte way thru. just goes 2 show u that not alll gangbangers lack intelligence. i made a mistake, but im not stupid.
I replied to that back when I only was able to see your 'gangbanger' side. I had not seen the "i can actually talk" side yet.

Plus, I was jokin around anyways.
Old 08-03-2003, 01:16 AM
TECH Resident

i feel ya man, as i said, it was a mistake, and very few of us walk away from the life, or even can walk when we do get out. if ur not familiar with the way in and the way out, 2 get in, u gotta fight 3 guys for 30 seconds. i did that no problem... to get out, its 5 guys for 5 minutes, no holds barred, that can **** a guy up baaaaad. so yeah, im still in, but i have drifted away.
Old 08-03-2003, 07:40 AM
Staging Lane

I'm from GC, Collinsville is a speed trap esp along 70. Thanks for the heads up. Bet he would have ticketed you after you handed him his tail.

Back in high school a friend and I raced a state trooper on 111 in a jacked up dart, my buddy had no idea he was racing a cop till he blew by us and kept going.

Greg