Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

1 kill and a near death count for mine

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 02:01 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How many NA 4V's run 8's in the 1/4? Yeah, that's what I thought.. go home troll.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Holy living dogshit batman, why does this always happen? Who seriously cares if its a 4v 4.6 or an LS1 or LS7 for that matter, it doesn't involve VTEC and this makes it good. You guys sound like little kids arguing "oh my dad can eat a house" "oh yeah well my dad can eat a whale". Can't we just admit that both styles of motor have their merits?

Also, IBTL because this has dissolved into ford vs chevy name calling yet again.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:43 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by midblue91
sad thing is, it is a stronger engine which is my point retard.... na to na, ill take an ls1, any mods so long as the internals are stock on both engines, a 4v makes an ls1 its bitch, boost or n20, as strong as an ls1 can be stock under the heads, it cant hang with a 4v, if you can prove otherwise, do it.......
Uhhh....okay...

This thread shouldn't last too long, this ford troll is awesome. I doubt he even owns an actual vehicle.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:49 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you serious, your wife knows shes out of her league with her mach1...I know this is a chevy site, but please show no respect to 4 valvers, i dont own a 4 v or an LS1, but my buddys have had them all, im a foxbody guy if im racing, a mach 1 may only be 281 cubes, but lets face it, an ls1 wont make even close to the power per cube a 4v will, hence a 4v will make just as much rwhp with the same mods....short of modding the internals, it has the ability to make more power....especially power adder to power adder, especially boost, a stock untouched 4v 281 can do 600+rwhp and 600+rwtq on a stock engine with a kenne bell or whipple....give me a break
Maybe it's because his wifes car is bone stock and he is just a set of long tubes away from being a full bolt-on car. Mach1s are great cars, no doubt about that, and stock for stock they are very close to equal with a LS1 f-body. But a bone stock Mach1 is no match for a full bolt-on LS1 f-body, I don't care what magical Ford world YOU live in.

sad thing is, it is a stronger engine which is my point retard.... na to na, ill take an ls1, any mods so long as the internals are stock on both engines, a 4v makes an ls1 its bitch, boost or n20, as strong as an ls1 can be stock under the heads, it cant hang with a 4v, if you can prove otherwise, do it.......
we could argue about this all day, lets just argue LS7 vs Ford GT 5.4s/c, another case where an L-series cant take much more with out blowing like an f-ing grenade.... can the top L-Series do this???????? i cant take the boost, or the power 1000+rwhp on a stock engine heads down---HP twin turbo ford gt
http://videos.streetfire.net/hottest...8200006f07.htm
All you are is a nuthanging troll. Just shut the **** up and stay out of people's threads before you get them all locked down.
Originally Posted by chavez885
Uhhh....okay...

This thread shouldn't last too long, this ford troll is awesome. I doubt he even owns an actual vehicle.

If there's any justice on this site he wouln't be here long.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:35 AM
Teching In

Are you serious, your wife knows shes out of her league with her mach1...I know this is a chevy site, but please show no respect to 4 valvers, i dont own a 4 v or an LS1, but my buddys have had them all, im a foxbody guy if im racing, a mach 1 may only be 281 cubes, but lets face it, an ls1 wont make even close to the power per cube a 4v will, hence a 4v will make just as much rwhp with the same mods....short of modding the internals, it has the ability to make more power....especially power adder to power adder, especially boost, a stock untouched 4v 281 can do 600+rwhp and 600+rwtq on a stock engine with a kenne bell or whipple....give me a break
dude you a fn idiot, the only 4v that will make that pwr on the stock motor is the 03-04 cobras, the 99-01s and the mach1s will blow way b4 500rwhp, you need to research the stuff you say b4 you let it spill out of your mouth
Old 01-29-2008, 08:06 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by brian06eleanor
dude you a fn idiot, the only 4v that will make that pwr on the stock motor is the 03-04 cobras, the 99-01s and the mach1s will blow way b4 500rwhp, you need to research the stuff you say b4 you let it spill out of your mouth
ouch... owned by a fellow mustang owner... lol

midblue91, you really are a tool
Old 01-29-2008, 09:12 AM
11 Second Club

LMFAO!!!!! hp per cube, whats next gas mileage? My God you are a f'in idiot. Go do our gene pool a favor and zip tie a garbage bag over your head.

'03/'04 4v cobra modulars need how much boost just to get a hair above 400 hp? Hmmm LS1 (with a cam,) LS2, LS3, and LS7 all do it N/A. Throw an equivalent amount of boost with supporting moods on a Gen III/IV and again the modular gets fist f***ed. Mod for mod the LSx based engine is going to give better results, and that my friend is a LAW OF PHYSICS. Why? Displacement.

Sure a 4v may have a higher VE, but that dont mean jack **** when you out displaced by over a liter.

Stupid ricer

Last edited by Bumpin' Yota; 01-29-2008 at 09:20 AM.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:48 AM
11 Second Club

an ls1 wont make even close to the power per cube a 4v will
Ricer math alert!
Old 01-29-2008, 01:59 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE= My God you are a f'in idiot. Go do our gene pool a favor and zip tie a garbage bag over your head.
Stupid ricer[/QUOTE]

wow that is sig worthy lol
Old 01-29-2008, 03:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice kill, OP.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Why has this guy not been banned yet? He's already showed what he's all about. He just here to argue and start shiat.

On a side note. Why am I having to spell that wrong to keep it from doing this ****?
Old 01-29-2008, 06:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Why dont you guys just drop it? All of you bitching and crying because he likes a 4v more are making this thread more trash than he is. LETITGO!!!!

Good kill OPer, sux your thread got turned into a big pile of **** by all these people. Nice cars you and your wife have! I'd take her side though in an argument for obvious reasons though! jk
Old 01-29-2008, 08:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bumpin' Yota
Throw an equivalent amount of boost with supporting moods on a Gen III/IV and again the modular gets fist f***ed. Mod for mod the LSx based engine is going to give better results, and that my friend is a LAW OF PHYSICS. Why? Displacement.
iiiiiincorrect

and just stop responding to the troll and maybe he'll go away
Old 01-29-2008, 08:45 PM
Teching In

I'm only 25 miles from somerset,KY. Please tell me you have a car that will run for titles I need a mustang to drive to work.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:47 PM
TECH Resident

^ incorrect? sorry but bumpin' Yota has a point. oh and brian06eleanor if thats your car in your avatar....
Old 01-29-2008, 09:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by foreverzero
^ incorrect? sorry but bumpin' Yota has a point. oh and brian06eleanor if thats your car in your avatar....
FI cars always respond to mods better, much less a car w/ 4 valves and a bullet-proof stock motor capable of 1000+hp
Old 01-29-2008, 10:18 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 88blackgt
FI cars always respond to mods better, much less a car w/ 4 valves and a bullet-proof stock motor capable of 1000+hp
1k hp on a 100% stock bottom end? That seems a bit of a stretch....but hey I don't know my mustangs very well.

But please note I said mod for mod; referring to a stock/tuned '03/'04 cobra modular vs a F/I LSx. Mod for mod the LSx makes more power due to the displacement. NA modular vs NA LS1, the LS1 makes more power. If you keep the comparision roughly equivalent, the LSx wins due to displacement.

Just like how the LS2 is ever so slightly faster, and responds ever so slightly better, mod for mod, than the LS1. (as much as it pains me to say that....)

But I do see your point. When comparing FI to NA, yes FI is waaaay waaaay easier to pull extra HP out.

And you are right, I should just ignore the troll.

OP - great kill!

Last edited by Bumpin' Yota; 01-29-2008 at 10:26 PM.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

1k hp on a 100% stock bottom end? That seems a bit of a stretch....but hey I don't know my mustangs very well.

But please note I said mod for mod; referring to a stock/tuned '03/'04 cobra modular vs a F/I LSx. Mod for mod the LSx makes more power due to the displacement. NA modular vs NA LS1, the LS1 makes more power. If you keep the comparision roughly equivalent, the LSx wins due to displacement.

Just like how the LS2 is ever so slightly faster, and responds ever so slightly better, mod for mod, than the LS1. (as much as it pains me to say that....)

But I do see your point. When comparing FI to NA, yes FI is waaaay waaaay easier to pull extra HP out.

OP - great kill!
ok that makes more sense if you're FI to FI. bunch of 03/04s w/ over 1k on stock motor. one of the better known ones is actually the hellion car theyre testing the new compound boost kit on. made 1148 at the wheels w/ 44 lbs of boost, moved it up to 65 lbs and it began to lift the heads but no failure. theyre adding 1/2 inch head studs and going for more. even stock exhaust manifolds
Old 01-30-2008, 02:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

OP - great kill!

Basically what I said earlier. Some guys never learn.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:46 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 88blackgt

im around mph alot and have seen them make many 500-1100hp 03-04 cobras and have seen some of them blow at 650, and som hold months at 900+ its all in the way the owner drives the car. if you beat on a 700+hp cobra n hot lap it, it will blow just like ne other car.

o n 2 the guy above about my car. thanks! theres some pics of it in another thread below this one i believe about a 06 roush mustang