Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ricer blows engine! hahahahahah

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 06:22 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow, everybody needs to take a large glass of chill the **** out! im 20 ******* years old , and i dont need any of your approval on what i say, how i say it, to who i say it, etc. and to all the people talking about the armed forces, i have a brother, 2 cousins, and a close friend all in the marine corp. thats not counting people i just "sort of" know. so dont go ******* say i dont appreciate freedom or america because i said spic.

ohh and to whoever was going on still about an s2k, ive driven one several times, and i still think there slow.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:29 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by XakEp
Aaahahahahah holy ****! Yeah dawg, cause NO ONE has ever blown their LS1 up! Yeah, **** those eclipses!

Wait. You're a ******* idiot.

My convertible eclipse is faster than your Fbody. Shut the **** up.
I've had enough of you.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:32 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 01riceeater
Id like to see that eclipse...does it race in la la land too?
and this video was a classic example why spics and ricers shouldnt be given licenses! They should be washing dishes not wrecking perfectly good beater cars like that honda haha
We will not tolerate racism. Perma-ban for you.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Wow, 2 ban hammers in the same thread... good work Unit! Both those guys were tools
Old 02-06-2008, 09:28 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Evan Poinsett
its the 7 bolt, very succeptible to crankwalk. the earlier 6 bolts were much better
No they aren't. Anything from lifter tick to a falt tire are very succeptible to being balmed on crank walk, but crank walk it self is usually not a problem. 95% of the people who quickly claim crank walk never know what the end play is yet they quickly "diagnose" the problem instantly.

Every EVO from 4 on up is a 7 bolt, and yet you never hear about them crank walking why is that?
Old 02-06-2008, 02:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow, everybody needs to take a large glass of chill the **** out! im 20 ******* years old , and i dont need any of your approval on what i say, how i say it, to who i say it, etc. and to all the people talking about the armed forces, i have a brother, 2 cousins, and a close friend all in the marine corp. thats not counting people i just "sort of" know. so dont go ******* say i dont appreciate freedom or america because i said spic.

ohh and to whoever was going on still about an s2k, ive driven one several times, and i still think there slow.
You're banned now, so I'll take it easy on you. It's true that you don't need anyone's approval, however, know that in the real world, you are constantly being judged by how you look, what you say, and what you do. It isn't enough that you "do whatever you want". The sooner you realize this the better.

LS1tech is a public forum so your comments will be judged on a public scope. And in public, saying "spic" out loud is outright unacceptable.

And yes, S2Ks are slow in stock form. Obviously you missed my point when I said that they were a different class of car.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:26 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by boostedinaz
No they aren't. Anything from lifter tick to a falt tire are very succeptible to being balmed on crank walk, but crank walk it self is usually not a problem. 95% of the people who quickly claim crank walk never know what the end play is yet they quickly "diagnose" the problem instantly.

Every EVO from 4 on up is a 7 bolt, and yet you never hear about them crank walking why is that?
Very true. I have seen two instances of actual crank walk in all of the eclpises who's owners i've known. One cracked the block but still ran, got replaced with a 6-bolt. The other made a loud banging sound and was undrivable, the dealer ended being able repair it.

Like was stated above people are QUICK to jump on that diagnoses without even seeing what the actual symptoms and damage are. That damage was caused by:
1) Raised boost and bad tune
2) a failed fuel pump
3) user neglect with proper maintenance
Old 02-08-2008, 11:12 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by unit213
We will not tolerate racism. Perma-ban for you.
Nice to see the trash get taken out.

I kno espeake inglesh.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:22 AM
TECH Regular

Now back to the long fingernail thing??????

Tweakers and coke heads????? Is that really what it is for?

I have seen people with em and looking back I can see the correlation. My innocent mind has been corrupted....
Old 02-08-2008, 07:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

holy crap what a tool. buti think if he had the proper tune that car proly would ran nice.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:16 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Lickeyman
Now back to the long fingernail thing??????

Tweakers and coke heads????? Is that really what it is for?

I have seen people with em and looking back I can see the correlation. My innocent mind has been corrupted....
Yeah for the most part, that's why people grow them. Portable coke spoon they won't loose. Tada!! hahahah I didn't know that for the longest time either.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:03 AM
On The Tree

Id like to see that eclipse...does it race in la la land too?
and this video was a classic example why spics and ricers shouldnt be given licenses! They should be washing dishes not wrecking perfectly good beater cars like that honda haha
can you say banned for life...
Old 02-10-2008, 12:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
Yeah for the most part, that's why people grow them. Portable coke spoon they won't loose. Tada!! hahahah I didn't know that for the longest time either.
I thought everyone knew this. There was a movie I saw a long time ago that showed a hilarious example of a coke head. Jeckl and hyde Together Again. I haven't been able to find it on DVD so if anyone knows where to get it let me know. It was hilarious. It was on Showtime in the 80's.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:19 AM
On The Tree

haha thats pretty funny, i never thought about it like that.
Probably because it makes no sense.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:22 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BLACKTURBOS2K
I have a honda... But im sure your stock SS is faster just because im driving a rice bucket. Right?
Probably
Old 02-10-2008, 12:38 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
I'll say this. I have devoted my life to defending this country and its freedom of speech. I have 20 years in the army. People like you really make me wonder whether I did the right thing. What I mean by that is I don't think any man has the right to look down on others for thier skin color let alone say it publically. But by doing what I do I ensure that people like you are allowed to have and voice that opinion. I wouldn't change the last 20 years and I would do it again but when I see and hear things like that. I really would like to treat you like a few "targets" I have been part of. Maybe someday you will understand freedom isn't free and those same, I mean no disrespect with the use of these words, spics, *******, wetbacks and slopes have laid down thier life so that you may spit on thier memory by insulting their race. Sleep well and enjoy what they gave you.
I say let him go, America is based on being able to voice your opinion, if you disagree go ahead and say it, but don't try to keep him from voicing his. I'd rather not agree 100% with everyone that I meet, life wouldn't be 1/2 as good without controversy. Let me go ahead and voice my opinion:

Rice eater, you are a dumbass. I'll eat your face.

That is all.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

LOL first thing I noticed was the coke scoope finger nail. Turds like this guy give imports a bad name.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:18 PM
Teching In

good work on banning that riceeeater guy.
no reason why that should ever be tolerated on here. public forum where we voice our opinions and such, but there is also a level of respect we all should hold for every other person that could read anything we write. glad to see it enforced.

gas, 20$
bag of coke, 200$
never losing your spoon, priceless.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:19 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by boostedinaz

just that ive known a couple people with those DSMs and both were killed by crankwalk, other then going through countless trannys lol. dont know if it was misdiagnoses but thats what happened so, my bad supertech.
Old 02-19-2008, 02:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've only ever seen one case of crankwalk, the rest of the time its [insert fanboy here]"OMGWTFLOL I HAS 4G63 GUISE I CAN RUN 45687934867923876945lbs OF BOOST AN BE OKKKKK WIT NO TUNE 111!!!"