Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

smack talkin in a K20 Hatch

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 08:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I'm not gonna bother quoting him and making him feel special, but for the record 7-9psi is perfectly safe on basically any B/H series engine. Open deck or not. And 250-275whp in a ~2500lb car is dangerous, even if it is wrong wheel drive. And for the record... *Wants an LS1* has a Cobra, you ******* moron
Yea, I didn't notice 03 COBRA in his signature you **** sucker

Where did I say he didn't have one?? Or are you just lost as usual and making useless comments just for the hell of it??
Old 02-25-2008, 08:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Renegade87
Ok So Im Not Gunna Lie I Love Reading Every Thread That Onebadassws6 Posts In. He Sturs The **** Up So Much.

Onebadassws6 I Dont Care If You Are Ever Wrong, You Make Every Thread Entertaining As ****!
Thanks
Old 02-25-2008, 09:36 PM
On The Tree

Wow ONEBADASSWS6, once again in a post where i show you the **** up and you talk **** like i dont know what im talking about, everyone posts up living examples of what i was just saying about b series engines holding boost and running 12s reliably, and another has said MANY times that engine swaps are not as hard as your making them out to be...have you ever swapped an engine before?

And you call me a ricer know it all? you are aware that the "high compression" your talking about in a b18 is only 9.5.X right? thats plenty boost friendly for a long time if run right. Kinda like a N20 ls1, cant push it to far with that power adder on stock block

a ricer know it all? buddy ive built PLENTY of cars by myself. 88 monte carlo SS, 68 mustang (2 of them) and god know how many other mustangs. Ive taken 5.0 engines out in my drive way using a ******* socket wrench tool set i bought from k mart and a cherry picker with NO help from anyone. I have NEVER EVER PAYED A SHOP TO WORK ON ANY CAR I HAVE OWNED OUTSIDE OF AN INPUT SHAFT INSTALL IN THE DEAD OF WINTER.

I noticed you didnt have any remarks about when i said i bet you dont even put down 400RWHP N/A. I notice you talk out of your *** alot too.

For the record i own a 03 cobra and a 1990 Eagle talon Tsi. No hondas.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:39 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
Yea, I didn't notice 03 COBRA in his signature you **** sucker

Where did I say he didn't have one?? Or are you just lost as usual and making useless comments just for the hell of it??
Yeah, I get lost alot . Do you ever use factual information to back up the **** that spews out of your head?
Old 02-25-2008, 09:47 PM
On The Tree

Yeah, I get lost alot . Do you ever use factual information to back up the **** that spews out of your head?
That would require thinking before he speak, but heres a paradox for you...

how can you think clearly when your heads that far up your ***?

Kinda like a "chicken or the egg" or a "tree falls in the woods/no ones around" thing.....only a lot more ******* stupid
Old 02-25-2008, 09:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Renegade87
Ok So Im Not Gunna Lie I Love Reading Every Thread That Onebadassws6 Posts In. He Sturs The **** Up So Much.

Onebadassws6 I Dont Care If You Are Ever Wrong, You Make Every Thread Entertaining As ****!

OH MY ******* GOD HES SPREADING HIS VIRUS!!!

Guys, we need to get rid of onebadassws6 now, before he infects the whole forum and brings us back to the redneck days of where we dont care if where wrong we just like to argue with imports.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Wants an LS1
Wow ONEBADASSWS6, once again in a post where i show you the **** up and you talk **** like i dont know what im talking about, everyone posts up living examples of what i was just saying about b series engines holding boost and running 12s reliably, and another has said MANY times that engine swaps are not as hard as your making them out to be...have you ever swapped an engine before?

And you call me a ricer know it all? you are aware that the "high compression" your talking about in a b18 is only 9.5.X right? thats plenty boost friendly for a long time if run right. Kinda like a N20 ls1, cant push it to far with that power adder on stock block

a ricer know it all? buddy ive built PLENTY of cars by myself. 88 monte carlo SS, 68 mustang (2 of them) and god know how many other mustangs. Ive taken 5.0 engines out in my drive way using a ******* socket wrench tool set i bought from k mart and a cherry picker with NO help from anyone. I have NEVER EVER PAYED A SHOP TO WORK ON ANY CAR I HAVE OWNED OUTSIDE OF AN INPUT SHAFT INSTALL IN THE DEAD OF WINTER.

I noticed you didnt have any remarks about when i said i bet you dont even put down 400RWHP N/A. I notice you talk out of your *** alot too.

For the record i own a 03 cobra and a 1990 Eagle talon Tsi. No hondas.
If I had a cookie to give you, then maybe you life might have some value.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow. There's just no point in arguing with someone that never thinks hes wrong. He wants an ls1 gives all this info on how mechanically inclined he is and speaks from personal experience and your come back is offering him a cookie...
Old 02-25-2008, 10:14 PM
On The Tree

If I had a cookie to give you, then maybe you life might have some value.
OH MAN YOU SHOWED ME WITH THAT ONE!! TOTAL BURN RIGHT THERE. I MEAN NEVER MIND THE FACT THAT IVE ALREADY OWNED YOUR *** IN EVERY DAMN THREAD, THAT RIGHT THERE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TOTALLY JUST DEFEATED ME

....do you do sarcasm at all?
Old 02-25-2008, 10:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

But you don't want an LS1?
Old 02-25-2008, 11:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by I8ASaleen
But you don't want an LS1?
....so i can check you off for not doing sarcasm as well lol?

J/K, made the name before i was able to afford an 03 cobra and was going to get a LS1
Old 02-26-2008, 12:09 AM
Staging Lane

k20 eg hatches are fast from a roll....no way around it
Old 02-26-2008, 01:55 AM
Launching!

even if it is wrong wheel drive.
Funny
Old 02-26-2008, 02:33 AM
On The Tree

Lol i always joked (key word here) that FWD stood for F*cked Wheel Drive
Old 02-26-2008, 06:13 AM
Launching!

This thread is still going on? Hmm..
Old 02-26-2008, 08:58 AM
TECH Apprentice

and you just keep it going!!^^^

wow, this whole honda's cant run 12 reliably is crap i know of about 13 hondas in DFW that will run 12's reliably. Then run them on the street and all youll see is those gay lil tail lights. ONEBADWS6 hondas are not to be taken so light man, there lethal now. with a turbo set up coming in on the 2k side and the cars going for cheap as dirt. more and more people are being drawn to the boost lifestyle. so just watch what you say, and if you still dont believe me come to DFW and i can set up a few runs for you and we will see if you can hang.
Old 02-26-2008, 12:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Wants an LS1
OH MAN YOU SHOWED ME WITH THAT ONE!! TOTAL BURN RIGHT THERE. I MEAN NEVER MIND THE FACT THAT IVE ALREADY OWNED YOUR *** IN EVERY DAMN THREAD, THAT RIGHT THERE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TOTALLY JUST DEFEATED ME

....do you do sarcasm at all?
This is hilarious. You're so upset that you've resorted to posting in all caps with a huge font. I can just picture you slamming your keyboard down because you are so enraged at me. I find it funny as hell, because I never even addressed you until you started in with me, and now you've gone off the deep end. Step out of your trailer, have a cigarette, and go for a drive in your Eagle Talon. Maybe then you will feel better and not get so upset over other people's opinions on the internet

Last edited by ONEBADASSWS6; 02-26-2008 at 01:13 PM.
Old 02-26-2008, 12:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

You're so upset that you're resorted to posting in all caps with a huge font.
wow, go to school much?
Old 02-26-2008, 01:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kokingSS
and you just keep it going!!^^^

wow, this whole honda's cant run 12 reliably is crap i know of about 13 hondas in DFW that will run 12's reliably. Then run them on the street and all youll see is those gay lil tail lights. ONEBADWS6 hondas are not to be taken so light man, there lethal now. with a turbo set up coming in on the 2k side and the cars going for cheap as dirt. more and more people are being drawn to the boost lifestyle. so just watch what you say, and if you still dont believe me come to DFW and i can set up a few runs for you and we will see if you can hang.
You're making it out to be a cheap endeavor. Its not. One of my coworkers is building a Honda "bubble" hatch with a turbo setup. Its a B18 out of an Integra LS. By the time you add up the cost of the engine and transmission swap alone, thats $2K right there.

So far he has a total of over $6,000 in this car, not including the vehicle itself. When you add up the hidden costs, you realize its not as simple and cheap as everyone makes it out to be. There is the initial cost of the turbo, intercooler, wastegate, BOV, exhaust manifold, and piping, the turbo oil lines (expensive, especially AN fittings), MSD Ignition system, upgraded fuel pump, high flow injectors ($400), High flow Intake manifold, upgraded PVC system with catch can, 3 bar MAP sensor, block guard/ARP head studs, full exhaust, boost controller, Hondata computer ($650), tune ($600), and wideband sensor and controller ($450). There's plenty more things he's needed to buy as well, those are just the things I've remembered off the top of my head.

Will his car be fast?? Who knows, maybe for a little while, before the stock engine blows from too much boost. He's figuring on that anyway, so he has a B16 he's building in the mean time. So when you add up the hidden costs of properly turbcharging a Honda, you aren't any farther ahead than if you were to built up any number of other, much nicer, much faster cars.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kokingSS
wow, go to school much?
Sorry *******, they didn't teach us how to never make a typo. Talk about trivial bullshit, get a life.

Quick Reply: smack talkin in a K20 Hatch