TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
you are the dumbest person on LS1tech
i think its capn smokey in disguise coming back to spread ignorance
Old 02-28-2008, 10:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I have to say that this started as one of the greatest threads I've seen anywhere and now its just the usual BS. Why can't we just say the Vette got called out, showed up, they raced and the Vette got beat. The drivers had fun, they were safe and didn't get hurt or busted. Does it really need to be broken down into little one second intervals as to what happened. Any moron with half a brain can see the outcome. That is it. Until they race again and the outcome is different then it stands as a loss for the Vette. Deal with it.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
I have to say that this started as one of the greatest threads I've seen anywhere and now its just the usual BS. Why can't we just say the Vette got called out, showed up, they raced and the Vette got beat. The drivers had fun, they were safe and didn't get hurt or busted. Does it really need to be broken down into little one second intervals as to what happened. Any moron with half a brain can see the outcome. That is it. Until they race again and the outcome is different then it stands as a loss for the Vette. Deal with it.
QFT

/thread
Old 02-28-2008, 10:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Exactly. What else is there to talk about. We had two stand up guys with two stand up cars do a little science experiment. The cobra with a few mods the vette with none. Vette is 405hp stock and the cobra 390-400 stock. With the cobras mods and the vettes weight made for a great race. Cobra wins. The cobra owner got to see what he wanted to see. The vette owner was a great sport. Now if we can delete 8 pages of this thread we would be set.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:56 PM
Staging Lane

No **** this was a great F'ing thread when I started reading it. In the time between me starting and finishing this thread gained 4 pages and went downhill real fast. Props to both you guys for keeping it clean and making a damn good vid!
Old 02-28-2008, 11:01 PM
Teching In

IDK I think it's fun to go back and forth. This is a great thread , the Chevy Ford thing will never go away. Just don't take it personal it's all in good fun. There just cars and this is just a forum for people to talk about a hobby.
Old 02-29-2008, 05:07 AM
TECH Regular

Well just thought I would throw this out there, but here is my pullied Cobra 2.8 pulley, catback, intake and SCT tune probably in the same hp range, vs our 02 Z06 with an Intake and catback. I did have a passenger compared to the Z, but even without the Z would still pull, believe me we did alot of runs on different occasions.

Sorry for the bad vid, lol my brother was using my damn camera phone, but just keep watching it becomes very obvious what happens.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/6...51006645b7.htm

I've been looking for that vid for a long time, lol people would never believe that our Z would pull a pullied Cobra that hard. Well we figured maybe it was my Cobra well we ran another Cobra and same results. anyways its all in fun so keep us posed if you guys run again after the Z has a couple mods, id be curious to see the results.
Old 02-29-2008, 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by 1SLO6
Good runs..... too bad my car aint stock

Great runs good people!.... To bad mine ain't stock either
Old 02-29-2008, 06:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Quik Z06
Well just thought I would throw this out there, but here is my pullied Cobra 2.8 pulley, catback, intake and SCT tune probably in the same hp range, vs our 02 Z06 with an Intake and catback. I did have a passenger compared to the Z, but even without the Z would still pull, believe me we did alot of runs on different occasions.

Sorry for the bad vid, lol my brother was using my damn camera phone, but just keep watching it becomes very obvious what happens.

I've been looking for that vid for a long time, lol people would never believe that our Z would pull a pullied Cobra that hard. Well we figured maybe it was my Cobra well we ran another Cobra and same results. anyways its all in fun so keep us posed if you guys run again after the Z has a couple mods, id be curious to see the results.
To me it looks like the driver lost the race not the car.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:12 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JD_Z28
To me it looks like the driver lost the race not the car.
Wrong,you should hide your face for a few days after all your **** talking about this subject.
Aerodynamics were not enough ...........lol..............
Old 02-29-2008, 09:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fas4d
Wrong,you should hide your face for a few days after all your **** talking about this subject.
Aerodynamics were not enough ...........lol..............
haha you saw that aerodynamics shitfest he started over there?
Old 02-29-2008, 12:05 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Fas4d
IDK I think it's fun to go back and forth. This is a great thread , the Chevy Ford thing will never go away. Just don't take it personal it's all in good fun. There just cars and this is just a forum for people to talk about a hobby.
+1 dont take it personal.. Its all just bullshittin anyway.

Ford or Chevy... we're still faster than the rice
Old 02-29-2008, 01:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Quik Z06

I agree that with probably intake and exhaust I would be able to pull him. He even said that himself.
Old 02-29-2008, 01:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Savior1974
I agree that with probably intake and exhaust I would be able to pull him. He even said that himself.
F@@@ intake and exhaust. Get a set of drag radials.
Old 02-29-2008, 02:35 PM
Staging Lane

F*ck drag radials, get an intake/exhaust/tune! He was getting pulled even with traction, he needs more power.
Old 02-29-2008, 03:09 PM
9 Second Club

Dude. Please get over it. The tires would make very little difference in the races from a 40 roll at the power levels these cars have. Maybe more reading and less posting would help you understand.
Old 02-29-2008, 03:35 PM
Teching In

UOTE=04Terminator;8823461]Dude. Please get over it. The tires would make very little difference in the races from a 40 roll at the power levels these cars have. Maybe more reading and less posting would help you understand.[/QUOTE]

Thank you that guy is ******* annoying
Old 02-29-2008, 03:39 PM
12 Second Club

This is random and off topic from the usual BS that has started here but FAsnakes are you in L.A. by chance I see you said socal but im just wondering ?
Old 02-29-2008, 03:49 PM
Teching In

Fasnakes is from the long beach area, pretty close to compton he said.

Do I smell another race?
Old 02-29-2008, 03:51 PM
TECH Resident

I got a stupid(but fun) idea..... The OP's(FAsnakes and Savior1974) should make a new thread and have Savior1974 add one bolt-on at a time to see what It'll take for a C5Z to take a pullied cobra like FAsnake.....

But then again I'm just bored at work.....

Quick Reply: ATT: C5Zs Let’s Settle this…