Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

stupid gay ricers

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 02:27 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oneBADDz
You're an incompetent jackass to try to make up your own definition of quicker vs. faster

In a 1/4 mile race the EVO will assrape the LS1, it's a fact. The driver may or may not, that is your ASSumption (clever PUN, jackass). Stick to the facts and stop trying to play on words and variables that you know nothing about, like the EVO driver.
You are an idiot of you think that an Evo will "assrape" and LS1 in the 1/4 mile. A typical well driven Evo will run mid 13's at around 100-101MPH, that will not even beat a stock LS1. Once in a while you'll see a stock evo running low 13's, but its not common. And since you obviously have no clue, LS1's run low 13's bone stock, so how is it that the Evo will somehow beat the LS1 stock for stock?? Won't happen. Not only that, but for the Evo to even run 13's, you have the launch the car HARD. Its not like a V8 where you can roll off the line at 1500RPM's and still pull a good time. If you don't rev it up around 5-6K and slip the clutch perfectly so that the engine doesn't bog,you're running high 13's, low 14's, and thats a FACT.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

You're an incompetent jackass to try to make up your own definition of quicker vs. faster

In a 1/4 mile race the EVO will assrape the LS1, it's a fact. The driver may or may not, that is your ASSumption (clever PUN, jackass). Stick to the facts and stop trying to play on words and variables that you know nothing about, like the EVO driver.
I'm incompetent and making things up huh? Go in the drag section AND ASK people what the difference between QUICK and FAST. Ever notice how people that hold records use the terminology "QUICKEST" meaning their ET and "FASTEST" as in their trap speed? Yea, who's the incompetent one now? I'm sorry I'm not sitting here swinging off of the nuts of the EVO. Don't get me wrong, I'm far from ignorant to the platform but It's not the end all be all just because it has AWD.

Time and time again, on a properly prepped track a RWD car (DR's or better of course) will be door and door with an AWD car on the launch and sometimes even getting out infront. So stop assuming just because the OP's "friend" has a modded EVO that he's automatically going to just bust the OP's ***. THAT is ignorance my friend.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by lilbuddy1587
I'm incompetent and making things up huh? Go in the drag section AND ASK people what the difference between QUICK and FAST. Ever notice how people that hold records use the terminology "QUICKEST" meaning their ET and "FASTEST" as in their trap speed? Yea, who's the incompetent one now? I'm sorry I'm not sitting here swinging off of the nuts of the EVO. Don't get me wrong, I'm far from ignorant to the platform but It's not the end all be all just because it has AWD.

Time and time again, on a properly prepped track a RWD car (DR's or better of course) will be door and door with an AWD car on the launch and sometimes even getting out infront. So stop assuming just because the OP's "friend" has a modded EVO that he's automatically going to just bust the OP's ***. THAT is ignorance my friend.
+1

That guy is beyond ignorant
Old 03-13-2008, 02:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol i stopped reading on the 3rd page....this is getting ridiculous....quicker faster w/e you wanna call it...your trapping faster than him so go from a roll...problem solved
Old 03-13-2008, 03:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by transamws6_97
lol i stopped reading on the 3rd page....this is getting ridiculous....quicker faster w/e you wanna call it...your trapping faster than him so go from a roll...problem solved
It always happens when you have the "nut swingers" come in here acting like ******** and spewing a copious amount of redundant BULLSHIT out of their mouths.

Even on LS1tech you get this fine example:

EVO!!!

SUPPPPRRRAAA!!!!

OMFG SKYLINE!!

Honda with B-series swap, gutted tin **** box and possibly FI

F-body
Old 03-13-2008, 03:27 PM
12 Second Club

It always happens when you have the "nut swingers" come in here acting like ******** and spewing a copious amount of redundant BULLSHIT out of their mouths.

Even on LS1tech you get this fine example:

EVO!!!

SUPPPPRRRAAA!!!!

OMFG SKYLINE!!

Honda with B-series swap, gutted tin **** box and possibly FI

F-body

YESSIR!!
Their general attitude is that WE MUST "respect" them, but they DO NOT have to respect US!

Again, they NEVER answer me on this; do they go on their importfanboi sites and defend LSxes/domestics as vehemently as they defend their Nippon import loves on here???
Old 03-13-2008, 04:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dailydriver
YESSIR!!
Their general attitude is that WE MUST "respect" them, but they DO NOT have to respect US!

Again, they NEVER answer me on this; do they go on their importfanboi sites and defend LSxes/domestics as vehemently as they defend their Nippon import loves on here???
Of course they don't

They go over the the ricer forums and cream their pants over all the gay cars on there. I just don't get it, if you like shitty jap cars so much, so buy one. Don't buy an LS1 and then come on our forums and bitch and moan about how great you think imports are
Old 03-13-2008, 04:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
You are an idiot of you think that an Evo will "assrape" and LS1 in the 1/4 mile. A typical well driven Evo will run mid 13's at around 100-101MPH, that will not even beat a stock LS1. Once in a while you'll see a stock evo running low 13's, but its not common. And since you obviously have no clue, LS1's run low 13's bone stock, so how is it that the Evo will somehow beat the LS1 stock for stock?? Won't happen. Not only that, but for the Evo to even run 13's, you have the launch the car HARD. Its not like a V8 where you can roll off the line at 1500RPM's and still pull a good time. If you don't rev it up around 5-6K and slip the clutch perfectly so that the engine doesn't bog,you're running high 13's, low 14's, and thats a FACT.
The EVO in this thread isn't stock smart guy. Pay attention. I'm glad you found another idiot in this thread to hang out with. It has already been established that the original poster ran a 13.4 in the quarter and that the EVO is easily a mid 12s car. Then it was argued that the EVO would still lose because he "probably" can't drive his own car, when the people saying it don't even know who he is. That's incompetent
Old 03-13-2008, 04:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think it's just plain smart to know the competition. The OP obviously didn't. No big deal. Now he knows a little more, plus a bunch of garbage he has to sift through.
Old 03-13-2008, 04:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by chavez885
If you race past 100, you'll pull lengths on him.
i completely agree with chavez here. everybody keeps spewing 1/4mile drag race crap when this is not taking place on a prepped track where you let off at the 1/4mile.

we all know awd cars lose their oomph after the launch due to drivetrain losses.

if it were me id race from a dig( he might get out in front of you) but like chavez said i bet you would run around him once at speed. just make sure you race to a high mph so he doesnt let off and say he won.
as towards getting him to race- id call him a poontang everytime you see him(in front of friends, gf, etc)and say you know he wont bc he knows he will lose, until theres no getting out of it.after all he started it
Old 03-13-2008, 04:59 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by enginjoe
Your car is not the same as the OPs. I was making the point that the EVO guy had a faster car. I also conceded that he (the evo guy) sounds like a goober for not wanting to race, but just talk crap. Anyways, I'll race you in my SS.
Hahah, and then Ill race you in my TA
Old 03-13-2008, 05:01 PM
Banned

The EVO in this thread isn't stock smart guy. Pay attention. I'm glad you found another idiot in this thread to hang out with. It has already been established that the original poster ran a 13.4 in the quarter and that the EVO is easily a mid 12s car. Then it was argued that the EVO would still lose because he "probably" can't drive his own car, when the people saying it don't even know who he is. That's incompetent
Here's what you're missing:

An LS1 trapping at 108MPH is easily good for a mid 12 second pass with traction. So if they go from a roll, or this kid doesn't launch his car and fries his clutch like an idiot, then there is a good chance he will win. Not to mention the Evo will get its *** walked at higher speeds thanks to it being a no-top-end piece of **** 4 cylinder.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
Not to mention the Evo will get its *** walked at higher speeds thanks to it being a no-top-end piece of **** 4 cylinder.
You are incorrect about that as well. Learn about the EVO9 man. Your mullet pride is skewing the facts.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

You are incorrect about that as well. Learn about the EVO9 man. Your mullet pride is skewing the facts.
I believe its the import nut sack swinging from your chin that is skewing the facts sir.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I believe its the import nut sack swinging from your chin that is skewing the facts sir.
Actually, it's the fact that I have a fairly quick LS1, and several friends with EVOs that changed my mind. I used to share your opinion. I have a new respect for them. Are they superior? in no way. . . Are they impressive for what they are? Hell yes they are.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:03 PM
Launching!

So did this race happen or is everyone just bullshitting about the usual stuff?
Old 03-13-2008, 06:17 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Sparetire
So did this race happen or is everyone just bullshitting about the usual stuff?
We're just bullshittin,
Old 03-13-2008, 06:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2000 Tran Zam
Hahah, and then Ill race you in my TA
That would be fun, but I would definitely get kilt. Looks like a nice setup you got there. I'm a ways from where you are. I'm working on getting a built 402 and a bigger turbo, but I should only be in the 750 rwhp range with this silly rear mount setup. Once I get the trans and rear upgraded, I'll be ready for a real turbo kit.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:57 PM
Banned

Actually, it's the fact that I have a fairly quick LS1, and several friends with EVOs that changed my mind. I used to share your opinion. I have a new respect for them. Are they superior? in no way. . . Are they impressive for what they are? Hell yes they are.
How could you be impressed by a car thats so ugly, horrible sounding, and gutless?? I've ridden in/driven plenty of Evos, they don't impress me at all. Its a Lancer econo car with an turbo, not impressed.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The 4 banger turbo cars make great beaters though and can beat the tar out of most cars on the road here (3000ft altitude better known as the land of 14sec LS1s). That's why I did it. I keep the Fbody for the cruising/racing and use the beater every day and put a bunch of miles on it. When I get a little more money, the fbody will be the beater

Quick Reply: stupid gay ricers