Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock SS Vs Modded SVT Lightning

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 01:55 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Iwant2beArealBoy
ok guys if i FI mine i will blow ur cars away and still only paid half the price someone paid for a corba or a mach 1 for that
I know a guy with a TT 351 foxbody that will put bus lengths on you and probably paid half of what you did. See where this is going?
Old 03-24-2008, 02:00 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by COD02SS
I whine? Big difference between whining and being a realist. Don't like it? Cry for me
"Go from a dig or don't go at all". Wow, you're such a badass.

I'm sure if a nice car pulled up next to you on the highway and revved you wouldn't run him if you didn't have the opportunity to come to a stop, because only idiots race from a roll, right? Ever think that maybe some people just want to see who's car is faster and know there are driver or other issues that they don't want to factor in?

Oh wait, you're a TRUE street racer. You obviously can't comprehend the thought of just running from a roll for the fun of it, which some people like to do sometimes.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach
"Go from a dig or don't go at all". Wow, you're such a badass.

I'm sure if a nice car pulled up next to you on the highway and revved you wouldn't run him if you didn't have the opportunity to come to a stop, because only idiots race from a roll, right? Ever think that maybe some people just want to see who's car is faster and know there are driver or other issues that they don't want to factor in?

Oh wait, you're a TRUE street racer. You obviously can't comprehend the thought of just running from a roll for the fun of it, which some people like to do sometimes.
If you've ever been to phoenix you wouldn't have asked if i roll raced

Pretty hard to do it when it's bumper to bumper and it's MR. Badass
Old 03-24-2008, 02:08 PM
TECH Addict

If you've ever been to phoenix you wouldn't have asked if i roll raced

Pretty hard to do it when it's bumper to bumper and it's MR. Badass
So everywhere you drive is bumper to bumper traffic? You must not get very much done in a typical day.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
So? Power is power, and being FI from the factory just makes little upgrades worth so much more
Originally Posted by 88blackgt
leave the mullet alone he's clueless
I know a guy with a TT 351 foxbody that will put bus lengths on you and probably paid half of what you did. See where this is going?

yea i do see where this is going you people try to compare stock vs stock and gm has always had something that was faster sorry gm didnt have to FI there cars or trucks from factory to make them fast
Old 03-24-2008, 02:16 PM
TECH Addict

yea i do see where this is going you people try to compare stock vs stock and gm has always had something that was faster sorry gm didnt have to FI there cars or trucks from factory to make them fast
Oh Jeebus, this argument again? Why does anyone care if something is FI or not? It either makes the power and runs the times or it doesn't. How you get there is totally driver/owner preference. There are slow, beat up, FI cars, fast, luxurious, NA cars, and every combination in between. It doesn't matter as long as you're happy with what you have.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:32 PM
Teching In

yes it is in what u like im just saying if my ls1 was supercharged from factory none of these stock cars would have a chance
Old 03-24-2008, 02:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

yes it is in what u like im just saying if my ls1 was supercharged from factory none of these stock cars would have a chance
And what 90% of the people here will tell you "Who gives a ****" It didn't come with it and Cobra's did. Both are nice cars that can be made faster.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
And what 90% of the people here will tell you "Who gives a ****" It didn't come with it and Cobra's did. Both are nice cars that can be made faster.
OK THAT IS TRUE ILL SHUT UP
Old 03-24-2008, 04:30 PM
***Repost Police***

OK THAT IS TRUE ILL SHUT UP
Good idea

Quick Reply: Stock SS Vs Modded SVT Lightning