Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2003 S2000 vs 2000 Camaro Z28

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 07:59 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
I stated I don't have a lot of seat time in a C6. I am talking about balance and feedback and the feeling of it more than pure capabilties. The BMW feels better and gives more feedback than a Vette. The Vettes steering is overweighted and doesn't provide very good feedback as to what the tires are doing. The M cars are close in capabilities as well as providing the feedback and feeling that you have control of the car. I wasn't starting **** I was merely stating my observations having experience with both cars. The Vette will likely outrun any BMW on a roadcourse except some of the M cars it just doesn't feel as poised and communicative. That was the point of my post not that a BMW is a better handling or faster car. Its just a more rewarding experience in my opinion and several others if you read the feedback from owners and magazines. I don't place much value on magazines though. Sorry if that wasn't clear from what I stated earlier.
Oh right gotcha. I think you must have been behind the wheel of a non-Z51 C6 as my steering feels right on par if not ahead of most if not all BMW's I've ever driven.

Quick Reply: 2003 S2000 vs 2000 Camaro Z28