Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Turbo 240 vs. Me

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008 | 07:43 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Rushin
He's creative, at most. *EDIT*: I hope you're not implying the factory KA setup, because he's far from it now. From what I've read, the T25 with the T2 turbine spools quicker than a RB26 turbo. I hate Nissan...

Yeah that tornado fucked up the town's economy. Some of the Honda kids still go hang around up there. Not too much V8 power around the town here nowadays. Allen and Eric are about as hot as it gets. We (my shop) are usually the only ones that deal with LS1s in town, besides of course the backyard mechanics, and we don't get too many appointments. You should come to town Fridays or Saturdays. There's usually someone at Wal-Mart on ATL. Hwy. or Sports Authority in the back parking lot. I chill with the Honda kids because I'm more in their age group, but we all know who's the fastest...
yeah I know what you mean the only V8 are GT's and almost all of them are slow as ****. But if I'm over out that way I'll make sure to look for yall
Old 05-20-2008 | 11:45 AM
Banned

[QUOTE]He's creative, at most. *EDIT*: I hope you're not implying the factory KA setup, because he's far from it now. From what I've read, the T25 with the T2 turbine spools quicker than a RB26 turbo. I hate Nissan... [/QUOTE

Yeah, it should spool pretty quick. It just seems like a fairly small turbo for that engine,
Old 05-20-2008 | 11:45 PM
11 Second Club
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Justin00SS
I'll be back in Mobile for good in the winter of this year. I'm gonna need me a good LSx shop.
Tell me what you want and we'll make it happen.

Originally Posted by 01trans am
yeah I know what you mean the only V8 are GT's and almost all of them are slow as ****. But if I'm over out that way I'll make sure to look for yall

Yep, look for a loud Camaro that has a mismatched paintjob. That just might be me (even though I've heard there's a guy in town who has the same **** as I do...). Someone backed into me... long story.