Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Road rage from an older guy in a C6

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 09:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Road rage from an older guy in a C6

So I see a red C6 ahead of me and decided to catch up to him and get a close look at it. A man in his 60's is driving it, I get next to him and downshift into 3rd and I pace him. He looks over with a look of
I am in a new vette and you suck kind of look. So I press a little to see if he bites, he does........He sucked at driving for sure because I put two cars on him. I said, well maybe he didn't try and slowed down and waited for him to catch up. We go again and he fades away at the end of third.

That car should run better than that. Well I slow down, the guy gets next to me and gives me a BIG THUMBS DOWN and yells.....THAT THING AINT GOT ****! AND GIVES ME THE FINGER.........

So I yelled back, WTF? It just blew your doors off old man, why are you so bitter? learn how to drive will ya?

He follows me as I exit and stops behind me yelling **** I can't understand,
he is yelling at me, giving me the finger, saying my car sucks, this and that.
This ****** had to be drunk, why would you react like that? First time I have someone act like an ******* while having a little fun on the road.

Anyway, I ran away from a C6 way too easy, the oldman didn't know how to drive and he was pissed about the whole thing.
Old 07-06-2008, 09:49 PM
TECH Resident

its probably because he had to save his whole life to get the car and thought he was the **** like everyone else that drives a newer vette.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Staging Lane

Be nice to the guy he wasnt on his meds.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Staging Lane

That's hilarious. What a tool. Nice kill. Have you run any LS3s (legitimately driven) yet?
Old 07-06-2008, 10:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Good kill. Why such low numbers with a 383? Built for boost but running on motor for a while?
Old 07-06-2008, 10:52 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by StealthV8
its probably because he had to save his whole life to get the car and thought he was the **** like everyone else that drives a newer vette.
I wouldn't say EVERYONE
Old 07-06-2008, 11:00 PM
TECH Addict

Right....
Good kill on the stereotypical douchebag vette driver OP.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:44 PM
TECH Regular

^Shhh there's one now. LOL/JK
Good kill OP. I've had people bitch me out for speeding after losing against me, come on WTF???
Old 07-07-2008, 12:07 AM
TECH Resident

I wouldn't say EVERYONE
Your right, but out of the ones i have met only 1 was a cool guy, had a turbo vette but was humble about it unlike all the other guys with stock vettes who have that you an't **** attitude. I can't wait till i'm boosted lol revenge
Old 07-07-2008, 06:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Deuuuce
That's hilarious. What a tool. Nice kill. Have you run any LS3s (legitimately driven) yet?
Not yet, they all seem to be in the hands of old angry people

Originally Posted by mchdg86
Good kill. Why such low numbers with a 383? Built for boost but running on motor for a while?
Correct, something came up and decided to wait on spending the $$
Started the build with the intentions of having an ATI Procharger in there, everything is done just waiting to have cash, the credit cards are burning a whole in my hand but I won't do it.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:04 PM
Launching!

dude these mister hanky old guys are out in force, one pulled up next to me in a brand new z06(beautiful car by the way) and just starred at me then when we took off i gave him a little jump then pulled him by about a link this old *** hole pulls up next to me i give him the thumbs up and a smile and he promplty shoots me the bird!!!!! so we race again this time i didn't cut him any slac and pulled him by about two i slow down he goes flying past me cuts in front of me and brake checks me, **** i thought i was about to buy a z06 cause my car even with cross drilled slotted rotors is no match for the z06 braking system, then he had the nerve to say that i couldn't drive, flipped me off again and turned. what the hell is up with all these mister hanky ********, damn i was impressed i actually beat him, my guess is he couldn't drive but damn why all the hate if i get beat i always give the dude props and usually end up pulling over and BSing for a while, my advise to all the old mister hankys out there if getting beat makes you mad enough to try to run someone off the road DON'T FREAKIN RACE.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:06 PM
Staging Lane

you might as well been next to a man in his 60s driving a honda.. wasted your time with that one and posting about it
Old 07-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Staging Lane

i think the older crowd thinks your just trying to literally fawk with them, doubt they understand your looking to run up against them or even thumbs up to appreciate the car.. old people suck!
Old 07-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Launching!

dude, your sig picture is MASSIVE (1000px+ w/h). its supposed to be 150hx500w px. max. takes up 3/4 of my 1600x1200 resolution.
how can you not notice this?
Old 07-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by XtremeBBQ
dude, your sig picture is MASSIVE (1000px+ w/h). its supposed to be 150hx500w px. max. takes up 3/4 of my 1600x1200 resolution.
how can you not notice this?
Sorry, I am old really 40
Old 07-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

I find it extremely annoying when someone comes along side me, DOWNSHIFT, and paces me. Maybe I'm getting old but pacing me is fine but no need to get along side me and make your car loud to making your obvious point just plain annoying. Maybe he was like me.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by cruzc5frc
i think the older crowd thinks your just trying to literally fawk with them, doubt they understand your looking to run up against them or even thumbs up to appreciate the car.. old people suck!
I have run againts older guys in C5's just fine. They are always pretty friendly and wave or give thumb's up. I think this idiot had an auto and didn't really know how to get in the power band. I mean if you are upset by my show of speed why are you trying to keep up? make's no sense.

The dude was just angry that a "lesser" car handed him his ***.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:46 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chances are that it was a LS2 rather than a LS3. In that case it makes sense why you'd pull one so easily with an old retard driving it.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:47 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice kill, OP. Sounds like he was just a tool.

Originally Posted by Deuuuce
I have. Literally the best race of my life (at the track or on the street). https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...&highlight=ls3
Old 07-08-2008, 09:06 PM
Launching!

Hell you hurt my feelings