Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Pullied Cobra vs. Sprayed TA.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 10:07 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dynotune04
too bad its raining up here id say we should go take a couple rips and post up!
Good point! You ever get to the track with that yet? I know you're gonna pull me, I'm just curious as to how much.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:18 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach
Good point! You ever get to the track with that yet? I know you're gonna pull me, I'm just curious as to how much.
im goin up sunday. but if your interested in coming out saturday night there should be some races going down. im not gonna be running because i dont wanna break it before sunday, but im sure someone will run if your down. if your up for it pm and ill get you the details.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
You must have thick skin on the internet man. Seems like these guys dont respect you much so work on that. More learning (we all have more to learn) and less posting.

Is there going to actually be a race here? This is why we dont do these "soon to race threads" since 75% of the time nothing happens. Let try to end this one with a Cobra win. Or an LS1 win.

Its going to get shut down tomorrow otherwise. Lets race man!

These few Ford guys don't deserve my respect..I was cool from the first post. What happen was I didn't know who Carroll Shelby was and I was ripped big time for it...I was ripped because I am not a die hard Ford man but a Chevy man, oh, and I also mistaken the old Mach for the new one.. My post was friendly though...A friendly correction would have been the mature thing to do, buy obviously a few of you Ford guys are looking to battle.. Now who needs to work on what? My problem from the start is that I didn't realize there were so many ford guys on an GM LS1 forum, so a few are just backing their rides and I understand that.....

They drew first blood, so I had to get on the 50

Dynotune - Calling out someone to race across country is weak I will give you that much...But saying ban me because I don't have vaste Ford history knowledge is kinda weak too, so were even... The funny thing is if I had a built Cobra instead of a Lexus and new whom Carroll Shelby was I would be part of this sorry bunch.. What a joke...

You Ford guys are too much I'm outta here, this is obviously a battle I can't win.....Carry on lads...

PS -

I will leave you with guys with this - This is what I do know about the Ford sportscars - I owned an old vintage Mach in highschool (tank, slow, heavy and kinda ugly). I owned a 95 Gt Mustang convert for a short time (rattle box, light backend, slow topend), my bud now owns a supercharged Cobra and I edged him out 0-60mph mainly because the backend of his Cobra is too light in weight and he always gets excessive wheel spin out of the blocks and loses the races....I laugh because his car has more power then mine and I still win everytime...Hillarious but sad.. That same bud owned the Vanilla Ice look a like 5.0L CPH LX Mustang (the back end detached from the frame no lie and he crashed and wrecked the car) That car had some power I will give it that much, but again the backend is too light and not built to last... I told my Ford Buddy to put 400 pounds of sandbads in the trunk of his Cobra and let's try and race again as I felt sorry for him.....He said no way man as he is still in fear of the backends of some these Fords detaching from the frames under big grip and pull... I told him to sell it then and buy a Vette and he cursed me...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-01-2008 at 12:00 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I love my GM. Cobras and mach 1's are starting to grow on me a little. I don't see me buying one, but I respect them as sure the owners respect F-body's.

JIBBBY you need to get with the program, your backing yourself into a corner.

Man after all of the pages I expected to end up with Vid. You guys get along alot better than me and my brother. He would raced me with car f'd up and called it a win.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

sry guys weather is not cooperating right now. there WILL be a race by this weekend. cory started the thread and we tried to race the night of but my spray didn't work. so we tried but it will def happen by this weekend.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:18 AM
Village Idiot

Yeah tasilver, I definetely backed myself into the corner on this thread, tell me something I don't already know... I fully intend to get ripped now on this thread by some of these Ford guys... It's all good and fun, and I will tone it down for sure....... Curious though what is the program?

Jay, I do appologise for kinda jacking the thread with all this talk..... Get the video so I don't want to get banned....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-01-2008 at 12:25 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by tasilver
You guys get along alot better than me and my brother. He would raced me with car f'd up and called it a win.
we argue everday about who is going to win. I think he is going to win and he thinks I am going to win. he likes to play the underdawg roll as he did with his mach and I am not buying it.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:20 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 00silverGTP
sry guys weather is not cooperating right now. there WILL be a race by this weekend. cory started the thread and we tried to race the night of but my spray didn't work. so we tried but it will def happen by this weekend.
Holy ****, man. This weekend? That's like a week long wait for a video that was promised the night that the thread was started. I hope Jay lives up to his word and locks this down.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:45 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
Well it's to be expected from you Cobra and Mach guys... Dynotune, and Chaves you guys talk head alot so you wanna race and then the loser gets banned? 0-60mph and I'm, I don't mind putting another Ford Mustang to death as I've done it before.......

Just say when Lungar, I'll be your huckleberry!!! Ban talk is cheap and is that really the best you guys can do? Ban him drrrrr, Loooosseeerrrss!!! My old Lexus I bet will spank your funky *** Fords especially once the LS2 is in place!!!

See now you guys got me just a little pissed off...Not cool. Wow, I just felt a little earth quake while I was typing..Gotta love Califonia for a little shake and bake...
can't beat my ford...i don't have one sucka!

just giving you crap JIBBY, relax
Old 10-01-2008, 12:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
You must have thick skin on the internet man. Seems like these guys dont respect you much so work on that. More learning (we all have more to learn) and less posting.

Originally Posted by tasilver
I love my GM. Cobras and mach 1's are starting to grow on me a little. I don't see me buying one, but I respect them as sure the owners respect F-body's.

JIBBBY you need to get with the program, your backing yourself into a corner.
+1
we argue everday about who is going to win. I think he is going to win and he thinks I am going to win. he likes to play the underdawg roll as he did with his mach and I am not buying it.
AW brotherly love. I know this 'situation' all too well.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
Yeah tasilver, I definetely backed myself into the corner on this thread, tell me something I don't already know... I fully intend to get ripped now on this thread by some of these Ford guys... It's all good and fun, and I will tone it down for sure....... Curious though what is the program?

Jay, I do appologise for kinda jacking your thread with all this talk..... Get the video so I don't want to get banned....

The mod already explained the program on the last page.

Thick skin is key as well.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:51 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by Dynotune04
too bad its raining up here id say we should go take a couple rips and post up!
Hey, Id like to see that one too.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:54 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

WHAT? Start a new thread this weekend with the results. I love the Cobra vs LSX rivalry, as do we all but I hate digging through 8 pages to find it.