Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

GTR R35 vs C6 Z06

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 11:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Yea there are idiots that can't launch the GTR. They are few and far between but they do exist. Most of us would call them dipshits.
Old 10-08-2008, 01:46 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Yea there are idiots that can't launch the GTR. They are few and far between but they do exist. Most of us would call them dipshits.
The video was to prove that even when you take a descent car that is made and setup perfectly to get a good launch, some dipshits will always suck at driving (kinda like jibby) I LOLED at the import nut huggers that flocked to the fence, it was great.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the part where he said that the TV show "Ghosthunter" will prove that there's a God, lol.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:31 AM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
I like the part where he said that the TV show "Ghosthunter" will prove that there's a God, lol.
Don't laugh as I've been searching my **** off for years for living proof of anything out of the norm. I kinda believed before but I was never really 100% sure..I started watching the shows Ghost hunters, Paranormal state, and A haunting shows and sure enough I found proof of a spiratural realm... I had to google the true validity of each show and sure enough they are all as real as cancer... Their are hauntings, possessions, pissed off ghosts and demons that will bug and scare the **** out of you, I kid you not.....I researched the number of people whom have reported seeing a ghost or having a spiratual experience of some kind and 1 out of every 3 Americans have... Now, I thought to myself is one third of our nations population all lying or mistaken? I think not...... I'm not a preacher just a seeker to be honest... Some may call me an idiot for finding faith and belief thru a tv show but it is what it is as god works in mysterious ways..... Now big foot, lochness monster, etc.. is all a load of crap.... UFO's and intellegent life on other planets is still a question mark but maybe? Millions of UFO sightings, rediculous claims of abductions, the Pyramids in Egypt all makes you wonder just maybe...

Bottom line is it's great to know that there is "something" after you die and not just end of story and that's it..... I'll tell you just thinking that there is nothing after death and having no hope at all is a real frigg'n downer as you get older... I feel for the average atheist...

The question now is, what intellegence do you carry on with you when you pass?.. Do you still keep all your faculties, knowledge, reasoning, memories, etc.. Memories yes I believe...The answers and search continues.... As well as the search continues for a fast frigg'n street rod too...

You guys are a trip one minute you are blasting me and the next thing I know we are all getting alone. I think I owe moderator Jay abit of gratitude for his post as he began the process of calming the storm.. I hope I can grow on some of you bastards and we can all be cool.. I'm not that bad a guy once you get to know me...

Now, back to Chaves, I was waiting for you to chime in with a bit of tude... Very good Julio Cesar right on que!!! We go way back don't we? You commented on previous threads but never got extremely hostile with me...Just a few pokes here and there... Timid are we? Please don't be shy and speak your mind..

Off subject kinda but not really -

I would really like to know if it's cheaper to buy a slightly older C5 Vette and throw a prefabed bolt on rear exhaust TT turbo package on it and will that Vette now be less pricy and faster then a used stock C6 Z06? Thinking of the possibilities and cash flow savings...I think you can save a ton of money gowing in that direction and almost ending up with the same product in the end.. Right or Wrong?.. Will that TT C5 be able to hang with a new GTR?

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-08-2008 at 10:49 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:35 AM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
I had to google the true validity of each show and sure enough they are all as real as cancer... Their are hauntings, possessions, pissed off ghosts and demons that will bug and scare the **** out of you, I kid you not.....I researched the number of people whom have reported seeing a ghost or having a spiratual experience of some kind and 1 out of every 3 Americans have... Now, I thought to myself is one third of our nations population all lying or mistaken? I think not...... I'm not a preacher just a seeker to be honest... Some may call me an idiot for finding faith and belief thru a tv show but it is what it is as god works in mysterious ways.....

Bottom line it's the great to know that there is "something" after you die and not just end of story and that's it..... I'll tell you just thinking that there is nothing after death and having no hope at all is a real frigg'n downer as you get older... I feel for the average atheist...

The question now is, what intellegence do you carry on with you when you pass?.. Do you still keep all your faculties, knowledge, reasoning, memories, etc.. Memories yes I believe...The answers and search continues.... As well as the search continues for a fast frigg'n street rod too...

You guys are a trip one minute you are blasting me and the next thing I know we are all getting alone. I think I owe Jay abit of gratitude for his post as he began the process of calming the storm.. I hope I can grow on some of you bastards and we can all be cool.. I'm not that bad a guy once you get to know me...
Dude... no
Old 10-08-2008, 10:43 AM

Personally I'm more of a Bullshit fan than a Ghosthunter fan

And I'm sure this thread wil be locked soon, lol.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Launching!

lol, omfg JIBBBY are you serious....I mean really? ghosthunters to prove God, thats just disgusting. What it comes down to, is there is not concrete proof of a supreme being. If there was everyone would believe and so on. The fact that you google this crap is hilarious. Try google'ing Faith, and then let me know where you go from there.

Back on topic. The Z06 has consistently trapped significantly higher than any GTR. Also you may want to take note on how the GTR's ring times are being questioned. Basically all the GTR's tested where not exactly what was given to the public....
Old 10-08-2008, 12:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow. Thats all I can say about that.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Weaselman, I don't even know why I am responding to your idiotic post... I dislike the GTR too, how many times do I have to say that in my posts.... Not defending it just stating facts....Again, in stock form the new Nissan GTR is faster then a Zo6, Porsche 911 turbo and a new Viper 0-60mph.

Can you read? Again, fundemental reading, see spot run, see spot maul, see spot pit fight for Michael Vick...

25psi - you got banned? Wow, I was beginning to think the moderators don't band anyone? 25psi what is your problem? What do you do that gets you banned on this very forgiving forum? Now that's more impressive then the GTR.......

Here is a couple of animal pics to sum up the moods on this thread..

JIBFAG:

You shouldn't have bothered responding to my post because you got owned. Instead, you make another idiotic post to make sure that everyone knows how stupid you are. Congrats.

You are not stating facts, you are swinging on the GTR's nuts and talking truckolads of bullshit. How can you talk facts about a car that you don't even know about?? You claimed the car had a clutch pedal and that it was "light", and even people who don't give two ***** about that pile of garbage car know it has an automated manual trans and weighs as much as a cruise ship.

From the Car and Driver August '08 Issue:

Nissan GTR:
0-60: 4.1
1/4 mile: 12.6 @ 111.

It got waxed by every other car in the comparo, especially the Z06, which ran 11.9 @ 124MPH. There is no comparison, just shut the **** up already, we're all sick of hearing about how much you love the GTR.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:33 PM
On The Tree

I would really like to know if it's cheaper to buy a slightly older C5 Vette and throw a prefabed bolt on rear exhaust TT turbo package on it and will that Vette now be less pricy and faster then a used stock C6 Z06? Thinking of the possibilities and cash flow savings...I think you can save a ton of money gowing in that direction and almost ending up with the same product in the end.. Right or Wrong?.. Will that TT C5 be able to hang with a new GTR?
Did you really just ask if a twin turbo LS1 can "hang" with a GTR? Of course not, dude. It's a ******* GTR!
Old 10-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Launching!

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY THIS..THE GTR IS A 39XX POUND 480 HP CAR THAT TRAPPS ANYWHERE FROM 111-120 MPH..CONSIDER 116 TO BE AVERAGE....THEN FIGURE MOST OF THAT TRAPP SPEED IS FROM THE CRAZY 3.3 SECOND 0-60 LAUNCH....IT IS NOT A FAST CAR...IT IS NOT A NICE LOOKING CAR....IT IS A VERY EXPENSIVE NISSAN, BUT FAR FROM A C6Z06 OR VIPER IN TERMS OF LOOKS OR SPEED.....

I USED TO RACE STI/EVO GUYS ALL THE TIME AT THE DRAG STRIP IN MY STOCK AUTO C5...I RAN 13.5'S AND SOME OF THEM RAN 13.7'S STOCK...iN THE LAUNCH THEY WOULD PUT 2 CARS ON ME BY 50 MPH..BUT BY 60 MPH I WAS DEAD EVEN AND THEN CONTINUED TO WALK AWAY...THIS WAS A 103 MPH TRAPPING AUTO C5 VRS 100 MPH TRAPPING EVO'S AND STI'S...

NOW YOUR TALKING ABOUT A 116 MPH TRAPPING GTR VS A 124 MPH TRAPPING C6Z06..BY 65 MPH THE C6Z06 WILL BE RIGHT BESIDE THE GTR AND FROM THAT MOMENT ON WALK AWAY HARD!!!!!!!!

DIDNT THESE GUYS ALREADY SEE THE VIDEOS OF GTR'S GETTING SMOKED????
Old 10-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Launching!

ONE LAST THING I FORGOT...IF YOU WANNA COMPARE THE GTR TO SOMTHING COMPARE IT TO THE 90k E55AMG MERCEDES....THESE CARS HAVE AUTO TRANSMISSION WITH TOUCH SHIFTS AND WEIGH A LIL UNDER 4000 POUNDS JUST LIKE THE GTR AND HAVE 460 HP AND 500 TORQUE..THEY ALSO HAVE SEATING FOR 4 TO 5 PEOPLE JUST LIKE THE GTR...

E55 AMG'S RUN ANYWHERE 12.6 AT 110 TO 11.7 AT 118 MPH DEAD STOCK...IF THEY HAD AWD LIKE THE GTR THEIR NUMBERS WOULD BE DEAD ON TO THE GTR AS EVERYTHING IS SO SIMILAR...

NOW DOSE ANYONE CONSIDER A E55AMG A THREAT TO A C6Z06????HELL NO..IVE RACED A STOCK E55 AMG AND STOCK c6z06 AT THE SAME TIME IN MY srt10 vIPER AND THE c6Z06/srt10 JUST RAN AWAY AT SPEEDS ABOVE 60 MPH..
Old 10-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Village Idiot

You guys like that one hey??? Don't knock what you do not give a chance or know much about...It's cool I use to think the same way as you guys do, rip away.... I totally understand.. I am laughing my *** off with this thread as I just re-read it, and some of these new replies are just rediculous.. So much for holding back I guess, why don't you guys let me know how you really feel. Ok, so far I am an idiot, troll, fool, and a moron. Did I leave anything out? Oh and a compulsive lier.. I just can't figure out which one of these names I really am?..I guess you can say I am having an identity crises now.. Thanks...

I went god on you guys and some of you freaked, that's to be expected I should have known....Poor God, as he gets about as much respect on this forum as I do...Now that's a true shame... Dude's I wasn't preaching just letting you know about these reality ghost shows, watch, burn, rip and or do as you please, just sharing what I found..... They can be pretty entertaining if you give them a try and if you got cable.. You may just realise they are not total bull **** as I did.. Oh, and I was the biggest skeptic of them all too I might add.....

7 plagues (nice screen name by the way) Food for thought - I agree with ya, but let me ask you this? If there is proof of a spiratual realm won't that somehow prove that there may be a supreme being or god? I will leave it at that....

Oh, and I would bet my left ******** a few people on this forum have seen or felt a ghost or something of that nature but won't say anything in fear of getting ripped like me...

I conclusion I will say - In less then 100 years I will see you clowns floating around some where and say I told you so!! You should have watched Ghost busters, I mean ghost hunters... Late..

What about a C5 TT? Me thinks it will cost half of what a Z06 is and perform just as good or even better, based on some of the forum reads? Quit shooting for just a second and answer the frigg'n question... I've priced it out and it looks very promising..However, the C5's don't look as sweet as the C6's that's for sure.....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-08-2008 at 09:35 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by Killemall
HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY THIS..THE GTR IS A 39XX POUND 480 HP CAR THAT TRAPPS ANYWHERE FROM 111-120 MPH..CONSIDER 116 TO BE AVERAGE....THEN FIGURE MOST OF THAT TRAPP SPEED IS FROM THE CRAZY 3.3 SECOND 0-60 LAUNCH....IT IS NOT A FAST CAR...IT IS NOT A NICE LOOKING CAR....IT IS A VERY EXPENSIVE NISSAN, BUT FAR FROM A C6Z06 OR VIPER IN TERMS OF LOOKS OR SPEED.....

I USED TO RACE STI/EVO GUYS ALL THE TIME AT THE DRAG STRIP IN MY STOCK AUTO C5...I RAN 13.5'S AND SOME OF THEM RAN 13.7'S STOCK...iN THE LAUNCH THEY WOULD PUT 2 CARS ON ME BY 50 MPH..BUT BY 60 MPH I WAS DEAD EVEN AND THEN CONTINUED TO WALK AWAY...THIS WAS A 103 MPH TRAPPING AUTO C5 VRS 100 MPH TRAPPING EVO'S AND STI'S...

NOW YOUR TALKING ABOUT A 116 MPH TRAPPING GTR VS A 124 MPH TRAPPING C6Z06..BY 65 MPH THE C6Z06 WILL BE RIGHT BESIDE THE GTR AND FROM THAT MOMENT ON WALK AWAY HARD!!!!!!!!

DIDNT THESE GUYS ALREADY SEE THE VIDEOS OF GTR'S GETTING SMOKED????

Now that was a good quality post, as I was not aware of that GTR crapping out after 116mph....What a piece if that's true... Interesting....
Old 10-08-2008, 09:24 PM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by Killemall
ONE LAST THING I FORGOT...IF YOU WANNA COMPARE THE GTR TO SOMTHING COMPARE IT TO THE 90k E55AMG MERCEDES....THESE CARS HAVE AUTO TRANSMISSION WITH TOUCH SHIFTS AND WEIGH A LIL UNDER 4000 POUNDS JUST LIKE THE GTR AND HAVE 460 HP AND 500 TORQUE..THEY ALSO HAVE SEATING FOR 4 TO 5 PEOPLE JUST LIKE THE GTR...

E55 AMG'S RUN ANYWHERE 12.6 AT 110 TO 11.7 AT 118 MPH DEAD STOCK...IF THEY HAD AWD LIKE THE GTR THEIR NUMBERS WOULD BE DEAD ON TO THE GTR AS EVERYTHING IS SO SIMILAR...

NOW DOSE ANYONE CONSIDER A E55AMG A THREAT TO A C6Z06????HELL NO..IVE RACED A STOCK E55 AMG AND STOCK c6z06 AT THE SAME TIME IN MY srt10 vIPER AND THE c6Z06/srt10 JUST RAN AWAY AT SPEEDS ABOVE 60 MPH..
Now this post is weak compared to your previous one... Why would anyone compare an E55 AMG with a Zo6? Two completely different cars as far as I can see....
How about comparing it to an SL65 AMG?...Now that AMG will give the ZO6 and a GTR a run for it's money...Those merc's flat out fly and are a bit more sporty looking then the E55..
Attached Thumbnails GTR R35 vs C6 Z06-2006_mercedesbenz_sl65amg_20026044-e.jpg  

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-08-2008 at 09:53 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:48 PM
TECH Addict

Now that was a good quality post, as I was not aware of that GTR crapping out after 116mph....What a piece if that's true... Interesting....
How old are you?
Old 10-08-2008, 10:09 PM
Village Idiot

40 and healthy Julio... Just like the bottle of cheap ghetto malt liquer you drink...

Weaselman02 - I can tell you are just a punk kid shooting on the forum.... Not going to reply to your crap as you really don't count...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-08-2008 at 10:18 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:13 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RUTH'LESSDET
BUT!!!! if he turns up boost your a RAP!!!!!!!!! from the dig, rolling, upstair anywhere....
Uhh, in that case, if the ZO6 gets a bigger cam, the GT-R wouldn't have a chance in hell. Besides, when the GT-R turns up the boost, I'll be able to outrun it on foot when the tranny blows.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This thread has it all. Corvette, GTR, God, ghosts, spirits, demons, aliens, 25psi and Killemall even chimed in and just for good measure a retarded troll. Wow that's pretty impressive out of a kill story.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:49 PM
TECH Addict

40 and healthy Julio... Just like the bottle of cheap ghetto malt liquer you drink...

Weaselman02 - I can tell you are just a punk kid shooting on the forum.... Not going to reply to your crap as you really don't count...
You would think bieng 40 that you would be ALOT smarter, guess there are expections.

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
This thread has it all. Corvette, GTR, God, ghosts, spirits, demons, aliens, 25psi and Killemall even chimed in and just for good measure a retarded troll. Wow that's pretty impressive out of a kill story.
LMAO, this is true.

Quick Reply: GTR R35 vs C6 Z06