Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

GTR R35 vs C6 Z06

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 07:18 PM
Village Idiot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Manalishi your on a roll keep it up...

Wesman - Silence is golden as your last post is worthless and weak... "Dude your on crack go GTFO, drrrr"? Come on Wease you can do bettter then that, no?.. Also, if I was on crack I would smoking it with your mom...
See Wease now that's how you attack below the belt... Don't post up that weak *** **** again....

IwishIranelevens - Did I hit accord with ya..Sorry man.. As I can see your getting the same kind of heat on other threads as well, I really don't want to add insult to injury....It's gotta be frusterating for you....Hey, but atleast you dumped the Mustang, good job I'm proud of you as that is a very good start...How about the frigg'n Honda next though? Actually the S2000's can be a spunky little ride, atleast it's not a Civic... Oh, and I didn't find god on google, I found god on my own... I also found a spiratual realm on TV ghost shows, get it right or stop shooting...

What's next fellas... I thought this thread was calming down what happen?.. Did some of you clowns have a bad day again or something? Or are you just looking for more thread and forum entertainment and attention?...

Where's the love?

Go Dodgers!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-09-2008 at 07:57 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:28 PM
Staging Lane

First, good job to OP

this thread delivered more then UPS
the part i liked the most was the bit about finding God through a t.v. show, c'mon you can't seriously be 40 saying stuff like that
isn't Ghost Hunters on a network called "SCIFI"?
this is great more
Old 10-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Village Idiot

Dude, it was the combination of Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, and A haunting, and not just Ghost Hunters, so please people get it right.......And yes the shows are based on real events that are actually filmed at the locations... It's not a joke like everyone thinks as they actually try and debunk each haunting case.. Yes, some of the shows ad a little drama with timely music and commercials to help with the ratings.... Overall it's very legit as I did the research on each of these shows...However, the show called "A haunting" can be a bit spicy at times and they could actually ad **** on that show and to their stories, that one I am bit skeptic, but still all episodes of that are based on actual events.........Ghost hunters, and paranormal state I would say some episodes prove nothing and a few episodes prove everything.. That is all I am saying and nothing more so see for yourself..

Have you guys even tried watching these shows just once or are you automatically assuming they are all complete bull **** and not even going to give it a chance?..... Watch and then shoot, don't shoot and not watch, as that is just being straight up lazy...

Are any of you aware that some State Police agencies actually use physic's to help solve their crimes successfully.. The physic's come up with **** thru spiratual interventions and help solve cold cases, uncover clues that are mind blowing to cops...Like where the body is, how the poor bastard may have died, etc.....Is that crap too fellas??? Are cops liers too? This is proven by law enforcement agencies and well documented..... How do you explain that?

I look for facts as I am a huge skeptic of all things out of the norm..Simply put, I NEED PROOF just like you guys need, PERIOD!!!!...The only difference is I'm not lazy, I will actually search and find out what's really up with what...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-09-2008 at 08:10 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:01 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by foxrox0620
First, good job to OP

this thread delivered more then UPS
the part i liked the most was the bit about finding God through a t.v. show, c'mon you can't seriously be 40 saying stuff like that
isn't Ghost Hunters on a network called "SCIFI"?
this is great more
Old 10-09-2008, 08:20 PM
Staging Lane

Smile

well it was still funny to me
Old 10-09-2008, 10:18 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
IwishIranelevens - Did I hit accord with ya..Sorry man.. As I can see your getting the same kind of heat on other threads as well, I really don't want to add insult to injury....It's gotta be frusterating for you....Hey, but atleast you dumped the Mustang, good job I'm proud of you as that is a very good start...How about the frigg'n Honda next though? Actually the S2000's can be a spunky little ride, atleast it's not a Civic... Oh, and I didn't find god on google, I found god on my own... I also found a spiratual realm on TV ghost shows, get it right or stop shooting...
First off, it's "a cord." Accord is a Honda automobile. And I'm not getting any "heat." Maybe you were reading the posts directed toward you and it confused you ? And like I said, I don't have to justify what I drive to you or anyone else. I'm not driving my dream car or anything, but I'm definitely satisfied considering I'm still in school. You, on the other hand, are 40... and acting like you're 14. Not too much to look forward to for you, is there?
Old 10-09-2008, 10:38 PM
Launching!

Now this post is weak compared to your previous one... Why would anyone compare an E55 AMG with a Zo6? Two completely different cars as far as I can see....
How about comparing it to an SL65 AMG?...Now that AMG will give the ZO6 and a GTR a run for it's money...Those merc's flat out fly and are a bit more sporty looking then the E55..
I was comparing the GTR to an E55AMG

-both a lil under 4000 pounds

-e55 has 460 hp and gtr has 480 hp

-both forced induction

-both have rear seats

-both ave autos with paddle shifts

-both cost 70 plus K

-The e55 trapps 111-118 mph..The GTR trapps 112-119 mph

-the only real differance is that the e55amg is rwdrive while the GTR is awd..Makeing the GTR ET in the 11.5-12.2 range while the E55AMG ET's in the 11.9-12.6 range
Old 10-09-2008, 11:51 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Too shay...
Touché?

Old 10-10-2008, 10:50 AM
Staging Lane

Are any of you aware that some State Police agencies actually use physic's to help solve their crimes successfully..
You are so long winded and off topic it's pitiful. You're a geeky internet surfer that somehow is also a wacked car enthusiast. Keep your novels to a paragraph and you'll get (a little) more respect.

By the way, have you checked the success record of psychics (not physics teachers) with police agencies? Dismal. Better off with dogs, science and good detective work.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Killemall

-the only real differance is that the e55amg is rwdrive while the GTR is awd..Makeing the GTR ET in the 11.5-12.2 range while the E55AMG ET's in the 11.9-12.6 range
One is supercharged and the other twin turbocharged. Different torque ratings and power curves, most likely

The E55 has a 5spd AUTOMATIC, the GT-R has a 6spd DUAL-CLUTCH automated MANUAL transmission. HUGE difference.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I don't have to justify what I drive to you or anyone else.
No you don't but you do have to justify it to yourself, right?

A cord, Honda Accord...Very clever I guess...

What's funny is you said that same quote on another thread when people were bagging on your Honda...It must be nice to have a very short memory and forget all the bad stuff...Maybe, this 40 year old whom acts like a 14 year old can actually learn something from you... Hmmmm? Acting young is feeling young, feeling young is looking young.. I'll take that all day long, thank you sir!!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-10-2008 at 11:35 AM.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by Killemall

-both a lil under 4000 pounds

-both forced induction

-both have rear seats

-both cost 70 plus K

Continuing what Deuuuuce said -The E55 AMG is more of luxury sedan built by Mercedes with alot of power...The GTR is not that at all... I was just saying the S65 AMG is a better comparison to the GTR if you must go MERC on us.....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-10-2008 at 12:03 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:08 AM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by Deuuuce
You are so long winded and off topic it's pitiful. You're a geeky internet surfer that somehow is also a wacked car enthusiast. Keep your novels to a paragraph and you'll get (a little) more respect.

By the way, have you checked the success record of psychics (not physics teachers) with police agencies? Dismal. Better off with dogs, science and good detective work.
I hate internet post novels too, and I do appologise and agree with your sorry *** on that subject..

This thread was off topic practically from the start..I didn't start that trend, someone stated GTR and god, then god would drive an ZR1 or something..Then the train was derailed, what can you do it happens? Then, I was wrong about the weight of the GTR and next thing I knew all hell broke loose.. Just battling and saving face and trying to create some humor out of all this crap, nothing more...

As far as the psychics go, how the hell do you know what the success rate of psychics are? Are you a psychic yourself? They must work sometimes or police agencies would not use them and put them on the payroll, right or wrong?... Dog's don't sovle crimes either they detain and find criminals on the run, and also clear out locations when the cops themselves are too scared and afraid to do it themselves.... I personally don't like physic's or guru's for that matter but facts are facts and it appears only the facts will shut up some people on this forum and stop them from bagging and shooting.... Physic's have solved several crimes and that is fact, simply put and that can't be denied....

I am sure the success rate isn't great like you stated, but when you have a psychic come into a police agency and sniff some panties (with skid marks on them) and then proceed to find the dead body an hour later one has to wonder?? That's not luck either that's cyrstal ball action.. Crazy, and you can't explain it..That's what I look for.

Oh and thanks for the spelling correction on Psychics...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-10-2008 at 12:01 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:54 PM
***Repost Police***

No you don't but you do have to justify it to yourself, right?

A cord, Honda Accord...Very clever I guess...

What's funny is you said that same quote on another thread when people were bagging on your Honda...It must be nice to have a very short memory and forget all the bad stuff...Maybe, this 40 year old whom acts like a 14 year old can actually learn something from you... Hmmmm? Acting young is feeling young, feeling young is looking young.. I'll take that all day long, thank you sir!!!!
There are morons all over t3h int3rw3b... you just happen to be one of them. But just because a couple idiots on ls1tech.com try to bag on me for not driving an LSx car doesn't mean I'm gonna run home and cry about it.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
There are morons all over t3h int3rw3b... you just happen to be one of them. But just because a couple idiots on ls1tech.com try to bag on me for not driving an LSx car doesn't mean I'm gonna run home and cry about it.
I can really tell this is a sensitive subject for you...Don't sweat it man, really... I get heat on my Lexus too on this forum from time to time also. What ever floats you boat is what I say, who am I to judge another mans ride anyway.. This is the one post I will appologise, as I was out of line on that comment... The only car that should really matter to me is the one sitting in my garage apart right now.. My bad...

However, I cant just let the "moron" crack go un noticed though you silly little bastard.....MoRon seems to be a commonly used word on this thread... My name is not Ron, and why does everyone need MOre of RON?? Are you people gay or something?

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-10-2008 at 06:48 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:24 AM
***Repost Police***

I can really tell this is a sensitive subject for you...Don't sweat it man, really... I get heat on my Lexus too on this forum from time to time also. What ever floats you boat is what I say, who am I to judge another mans ride anyway.. This is the one post I will appologise, as I was out of line on that comment... The only car that should really matter to me is the one sitting in my garage apart right now.. My bad...

However, I cant just let the "moron" crack go un noticed though you silly little bastard.....MoRon seems to be a commonly used word on this thread... My name is not Ron, and why does everyone need MOre of RON?? Are you people gay or something?
I have nothing to say about your post, but can you please change your signature? They don't measure nitromethane in "shots." Unless of course you mean a 100 shot of nitroUS?
Old 10-11-2008, 04:52 AM
Launching!

BEAVIS...YES BUTHEAD..AHE.AHEEHEEAHEA...THE GTR SUCKS...AHEAHAEEAHEA

Sorry but just thought Id ad to the childishness

I guess I was just really hyped up about the GTR at first...I had just wrecked my viper and my wife really wanted me to get a sports car that I coud pick up the kids from school in and as wella car she could drive ( she cant drive stick)

I was considering it..Or an E55 AMG..

Then the initial numbers hit with it's 11.3 at 122 mph and I was like HELL yea..Even though 122 mph trapps and a weight of 3900 pounds with 480 HP didnt make since to me it was still their in black in white...

Hell....11.3 was faster than any mag had ever gotten from a C6Z06 and 122 mph trapps was only slightly shy of the best mph trapps any mags ever got in a 03 SRT10 viper of 123 mph..

I WAS SOLD!!!!!!!!

But then I noticed that all the test after that were SIGNIFICANTLY slower..It went from running 11.3 at 122 to 12.6 at 112 mph???????????????????????????

Then I think that one mag got an 11.8 at 116 mph...But 112-116 mph trapps was still WAY off from the initial 11.3 at 122 mph..

Then another mag only ran a 12.8 at around 111 mph...

I knew somthing was up at this point..Then accusations of Nissan giving the initial press an overboosted ringer started rolling around..Based on the actual performance numbers after the fact that was pretty clear..

And recently porshe has said that the GTR's Ring Times are BS as well. Porshe got their hands on a stock GTR and couldnt come withing 30 seconds of the suppossed ring time the initial testing of the GTR produced. again telling the truth that the first test cars were ringers....

And then the famous video of the suppossed 11.3 at 122 mph stock GTR racing a basic bolt on pullied 450 rwhp mustang cobra ( 2003)...

Keep in mind that these basic bolt on pullied Cobras with 450 rwhp still weigh 3800 pounds and get pulled by 1-2 cars by stock 2003 SRT10 Vipers from 50-150 mph rolls and will get yanked by 4-5 cars against a stock 2006 Z)^ from 50-150 mph...

Well the GTR got walked HARD..Im talking 5 cars back by 150 mph...That wouldnt happen to a car that actually can trapp 122 mph...But it shore would to a 111-116 mph trapping car...

Nissan tried to build hype by cheating. I hope more people realize what theve done and just forget about the GTR
Old 10-11-2008, 05:21 AM
12 Second Club

TOO MUCH TO READ!!!!!! but ZO6>gtr

for this reason......

http://www.nissangtrclub.com/showthread.php?t=1441
Old 10-11-2008, 11:12 AM
Staging Lane

Continuing what Deuuuuce said -The E55 AMG is more of luxury sedan built by Mercedes with alot of power...The GTR is not that at all... I was just saying the S65 AMG is a better comparison to the GTR if you must go MERC on us.....
Thanks but why in the world would you compare MB's flagship model that is significantly larger and heavier than the E55 with a V12TT and more luxury features? If anything, it's far less comparable to the GT-R.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:32 AM
On The Tree

Someone ban JIBBY. His posts just take up a lot of space. They aren't even worth reading.

Dan

Quick Reply: GTR R35 vs C6 Z06