Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Strano Lowering Springs, What shock

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sam, I appreciate your service, knowledge and opportunity to develop and operate a business. You cannot let forums get you wound up and/or put you a in position to prove yourself. Forums are forums just do what you do well and let the forums go their way.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ItsGone97
Simply amazing... someone has a brain, a free will, and personal preference. Get ready to be bashed by Strano and all his cronies.

Truth be told I have talked to Sam several times on the phone about my setup and he never onced pushed about me going to Koni's, Hell I even pushed my CSM to by a set of shocks from him.

Everybody can think I'm pro this person or against this person but I'm simply telling you my experience with Sam and it has always been on the level.

As we say in the Army...."Squared Away" in my book.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:27 PM
Teching In

That's been my experience thus far to Ponch! Squared away soldier!
Old 05-08-2009, 06:42 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ItsGone97
Sharpe

If you would actually take the time to read (you do know how dont you?). You would see that I am not the one that started the arguing bullshit.

I am glad that you can see that I made my point 3000 words ago. However, none of the people that have been responding to it seem to want to acknowledge it. Since they cant refute facts... they want to smear me and say im a "troll" or a "noob" or an "internet genius" or whatever else.

"Dont post in this forum again" HAHA... yea... or what?

Nick
Infraction your *** into Restricted User status. Keep it up; Banning's the next step. Chill out, learn how to conduct yourself with cooth, and the status will pass back to normal.

Sam, you're a great asset to our community regardless of which shocks are best, or weather you sell anything at all. I know you don't have the luxury of ignoring smears against your business, but next time, you might get better results by letting a mod know a troll is in your thread than from locking horns with him.

I'm not going to say someone can't go around saying your products aren't the best (or even that you suck), but no one can intentionally start a multi-page argument just for the sake of arguing and start insulting you and your customers, calling them nutswingers and sheep, etc. A.K.A. "troll."

Now, Sam, tell us you'll trade that 'Stang in for a '10 SS!
Old 05-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Sharpe
Infraction your *** into Restricted User status. Keep it up; Banning's the next step. Chill out, learn how to conduct yourself with cooth, and the status will pass back to normal.

Sam, you're a great asset to our community regardless of which shocks are best, or weather you sell anything at all. I know you don't have the luxury of ignoring smears against your business, but next time, you might get better results by letting a mod know a troll is in your thread than from locking horns with him.

I'm not going to say someone can't go around saying your products aren't the best (or even that you suck), but no one can intentionally start a multi-page argument just for the sake of arguing and start insulting you and your customers, calling them nutswingers and sheep, etc. A.K.A. "troll."

Now, Sam, tell us you'll trade that 'Stang in for a '10 SS!

Infraction away pal. Anyone can read back and see that I didnt 'START A MULTI_PAGE ARGUMENT". JDAMG started the argument when he wouldnt let me make the point that KONIs are not the only shock out there.

I repeatedly said that KONIs are good shocks. I never said anything detrimental about SAM STRANO or his business. He had no reason to jump on my butt like he did. My response to him was personal about the way he was handling the situation and had nothing to do with his business, which sells good products.

I did not "smear" his business in any way shape or form... I never even said the name STRANO (except to say JDAMG was a homer) before he let me have it.

If you ban me it will be for stating my opinion, same as anyone else has the right to do.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This thread has completely ceased in providing more value and information on the development of ride and handling of F-bodies.

Quick Reply: Strano Lowering Springs, What shock