Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Question with LOWERING SPRINGS ON MY WS-6!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 11:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WS6guru
cool thanks. I found a set of new gabriel shocks and struts and vogtland lowering springs. Would i be ok with this setup or do i need more?
Stay away from Gabriel shocks. There's better options out there for the money you could spend on those. Just do some searching. This topic is covered several times a day every day.

Any reason why your hell bent on Vogtlands? If you insist on those you should go with the Strano springs which are made by Vogtland. The normal Vogtlands have much higher rate in the back with lower rates in the front.

I'm not sure why bumpstops came up in this thread... lots of random info from people who don't know what they are talking about going around lately.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Vogtlands are a little more budget friendly but any other suggestions would be great! Im thinkin of goin with the q1a adjustables. I know there a little pricey but i think it might be the best route.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:15 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just an fyi, you DO NOT NEED NEW BUMPSTOPS IF YOU LOWER YOUR CAR. so much misinformation floating around this board.

shocks the single most important piece of your suspension.

Quick Reply: Question with LOWERING SPRINGS ON MY WS-6!!!