Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

sponsors??

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 10:57 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sponsors??

which sponsors on ls1tech carry the best suspension parts with excellent customer service since i have millions of questions lol post up possible client
Old 08-20-2010, 12:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Suspension and Brake section.

Sam Strano (Strano Performance) is extremely knowledgeable, and will point you in the right direction. BMR and UMI also make excellent products. Your best bet is to do some searches in the Suspension and Brakes section, and probably call Sam. I'm sure whatever your questions are, they've been answered before.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:53 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

We will be glad to help with any of your questions. Post away and we will answer them the best we can
Old 08-20-2010, 02:13 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by UMI Performance
We will be glad to help with any of your questions. Post away and we will answer them the best we can
which are the most effective parts i can buy quality pieces yet still keep it low cost im not looking to drop serious money in this department yet just trying to get some quick gains on the track im on a stock suspension right now
Old 08-21-2010, 12:07 PM
Banned

Suspension and Brake section
Old 08-23-2010, 08:13 AM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1passion
which are the most effective parts i can buy quality pieces yet still keep it low cost im not looking to drop serious money in this department yet just trying to get some quick gains on the track im on a stock suspension right now
Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

If you can supply me some information on the car such as the year, all mods and all suspension mods. Also is this a street car with some drag strip use? Is the car lowered at all?

Let me know and I am glad to help.

Thanks!
Ryan
Old 08-23-2010, 10:28 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by ls1passion
which sponsors on ls1tech carry the best suspension parts with excellent customer service since i have millions of questions lol post up possible client
To me it sounds like you just need to spend some time doing your own homework. You probably have a lot of basic questions that have been answered on here.

The "best" depends... what you do with your car.. what you want it to do.. what it currently does.. you probably just need to do some searching for a while and learn about suspension. I would start with the sticky.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:10 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 134 Likes on 87 Posts

I think I'm pretty good.... I sell UMI's stuff, as well as other brands too.

I don't know what you are looking to do exactly, but I'm kind of known for not beating around the bush and just setting folks up with what they need to get their job done--nothing more, nothing less.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 08-24-2010, 04:06 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Z Fury
Sam Strano (Strano Performance) is extremely knowledgeable, and will point you in the right direction.
+1 Trust it.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:41 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

It is true, we need a little more information to make the right suggestions for you. What kind of power you are making, manual or auto, budget, etc., etc. The only thing I can suggest with the current info would be a set of tubular control arms (TCA001)....
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 08-24-2010, 01:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sam, UMI, and BMR all make and sell good stuff, and can answer more suspension questions than you can think up.

Best thing you can do is just start reading back through this sub-forum page by page, clicking on any thread that looks interesting. Once you've been digging for a bit, then start asking questions about things you still don't understand.