Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

US Veterans, please read.

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 04:55 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^^^ Liberty- I stand behind my words. You're not going to change my mind. You can split hairs, research the Constitution, misspell your country's name for whatever reason you wish. When war vets march on the day named FOR THEM, I show respect for them as a whole. I don't research which one vocalised their disapproval of this or that, which one "went along" with an "illegal", "unconstitutional" etc war. There may be some points that need to be raised at THE APPROPRIATE TIME. Veterens Day is NOT the time! Why would anyone have to even SAY that? I would HATE to be around you at family functions etc., bringing up inappropriate subjects, negative comments at joyous occasions, no mental filter (Asperger's Syndrome, perhaps? No disrespect intended, this type of argumentative, narrow focus on topics is a real affliction)...AWKWARD!
Old 11-17-2010, 05:02 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'v been watching this thread since it started and it pisses me off more and more everyday. I was going to try not to comment because i know thats that this piece of **** liberty wants from us, hes a ******* attention *****.
Plain and simple Liberty your ******* welcome, if it wasn't for the great men and women in our all voluntary armed forces, than there would be a draft just like Vietnam, and they would draft your ignorant ***, of course you would come up with some stupid **** and refuse to go anywhere, and your *** would be in Leavenworth.
Sincerely,
Sgt Martin USMC

mother ******!!!!!
Old 11-17-2010, 05:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tillery
I was in during the time that particular soldier couldn't serve his country. You don't have Your facts straight. If you can't thank those who fought wars foreign or domestic. Just move on. We worked with the U.N. to stop people like Milosevic and Hussein and bring them to justice. And look at history. War is good for the economy. It puts people to work for the war effort. Don't worry. We don't want your kind fighting for this country. There are brave people already doing that job for you.
If I could 2nd that....
Old 11-17-2010, 06:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

What does this thread have to do with suspension and brakes? These boards have gone to hell since John and Tony sold out. Topics like this always cause friction that is why there was a lounge. This topic should have never been in this section and it would have been moved to the lounge back in the day. Who is the Admin or Mod? Why is this in a tech section? Why has it not been moved?
Old 11-17-2010, 06:50 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Carter Hays
What does this thread have to do with suspension and brakes? These boards have gone to hell since John and Tony sold out. Topics like this always cause friction that is why there was a lounge. This topic should have never been in this section and it would have been moved to the lounge back in the day. Who is the Admin or Mod? Why is this in a tech section? Why has it not been moved?
We are so sorry carter that this stupid stupid thread has annoyed you for being in the suspension section. God forbid there be a thread be in this section, thanking the men and women who have given you the right to complain about some petty ****. How about you and liberty get together, have some beers, and discuss your bullshit!
A Veteran is someone, who at one point in their life,wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for an amount up to, and including, their life. That is beyond honor, and there are way too many ******* people in this country who no longer remember that fact.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

And you made my point. I never said one thing about a vet or the government. Only that this topic is not a tech topic. With that **** YOU.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:18 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Carter Hays
And you made my point. I never said one thing about a vet or the government. Only that this topic is not a tech topic. With that **** YOU.
The thread creator sells suspension parts.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by TransWS6Am
The thread creator sells suspension parts.
Really!!! I wouldn't have known thank you M'am.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:04 PM
On The Tree

It is as simple as this: IGNORE Libertyxxxxxx1776; this is not the time or place for such debate or his virtual spitting on veterans. Just give thanks to the vets as Sam intended when he started this thread. Thank you Sam from a still active vet for starting said thread and a salute to all my brothers and sisters.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by THE F-BODY KING
If you're talking about Kandahar as in KAF (Kandahar Air Field) then yea that place is like a resort because it's southern Afghanistan's biggest main NATO/ISAF base and it's very well financed with accommodations for troops, U.S. and NATO. But Kandahar province is huge and Kandahar City is the Taliban's birthplace and is considered their holy land. Very bad place to be though. Besides all that, since you are a Medic, are you Army, Navy, or AirForce? Im a Infantryman (11B) in the Army.

I got out in 08, I was a Medic part of 10th MTN 1st 87th INF BN, Where you stationed?

And yea i was talkin about KAF
Old 11-18-2010, 12:17 AM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Lightbulb

How is that Constitutional? How is that national defense? Anything with the UN is an entangling alliance (NATO as well for that matter), and the UN was founded by Communists and UN Charter is incompatible with the Constitution.

You can't have a free country and do these things.

The US ought to completely and fully end funding and participation in the anti-American UN -- it is un-American to its core. Have you ever read the UN Charter?

The only thing war is good for is debt, death, bankers and power hungry imperialists. Brave people fighting under the UN? Any US military considering serving under the UN ought to seriously take a step back and think what that oath and Constitution mean -- take a course like the one I linked.

Originally Posted by tillery
I was in during the time that particular soldier couldn't serve his country. You don't have Your facts straight. If you can't thank those who fought wars foreign or domestic. Just move on. We worked with the U.N. to stop people like Milosevic and Hussein and bring them to justice. And look at history. War is good for the economy. It puts people to work for the war effort. Don't worry. We don't want your kind fighting for this country. There are brave people already doing that job for you.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Lightbulb

The reason this country is going down the toilet is because nobody talks about the problems of the nation and how to get back to our roots of limited government. Instead everyone would rather celebrate and party, watch football, drink beer and ignorance is bliss... I like those things too at times, but also care too much about our freedom to not try to wake people up.

Some folks will never wake up -- no sense wasting time on them -- there are thinkers out there. No offense intended.

Since this AWKWARD topic showed up in a Suspension & Brakes forum -- clearly it is fair game and appropriate to have a discussion, IMHO.

I agree with the other poster, though, this thread should be moved to a lounge-like area...

Originally Posted by pewter2002
^^^^^ Liberty- I stand behind my words. You're not going to change my mind. You can split hairs, research the Constitution, misspell your country's name for whatever reason you wish. When war vets march on the day named FOR THEM, I show respect for them as a whole. I don't research which one vocalised their disapproval of this or that, which one "went along" with an "illegal", "unconstitutional" etc war. There may be some points that need to be raised at THE APPROPRIATE TIME. Veterens Day is NOT the time! Why would anyone have to even SAY that? I would HATE to be around you at family functions etc., bringing up inappropriate subjects, negative comments at joyous occasions, no mental filter (Asperger's Syndrome, perhaps? No disrespect intended, this type of argumentative, narrow focus on topics is a real affliction)...AWKWARD!
Old 11-18-2010, 04:53 AM
BS
Launching!

As a Vet, thank you Sam and others.

To Liberty, our treaties are what covers the UN deal:
"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."
Old 11-18-2010, 07:49 AM
TECH Regular

Liberty, to get the REAL gist of what I meant, read my post again. The topic is not awkward, your timing is. Look, it's okay to care. It's okay to care a lot too. If you want to immerse yourself in a topic as profound (to YOU mainly, but others prolly feel the same way) as the Constitutionality of warfare etc. that is great. Challenge the system, Gov't etc. Look at the context of what this thread was originally intended. You have a unique ability (gift?) to narrow in on a topic, but it should not be the soul reason to post, to hell with others' feelings (the family function reference)/ sensibilities (the Veterens' Day reference). I'm trying to say don't rain on someone elses party (Veterens Day, in this case, obviously!). Keep things in context, look at the big picture please, then things will make more sense to you. That's it from me-again!

Last edited by pewter2002; 11-18-2010 at 08:16 AM.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:05 AM
Teching In

Location: Current camp lejuene NC,, Back home is Soo michigan

Its agreed that a military alliance between Britain, France, Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg was a precursor for the NATO alliance. It was then revamped, and the NATO alliance formed with the founding members of Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, the UK and The United States.

It has since incorporated Germany, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, Estonia, Lativa, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia and the Czech Republic. Croatia and Albania are also expected to join, and Ukraine and Georgia are expected to receive invitations to join.

commies??????

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_founded_NATO

thats the link if you want to find were i got that
Old 11-18-2010, 11:12 AM
12 Second Club

Leave your politics out of something that obviously isn't toward you. You sir are practicing McAurthyism. And just like when he. Attacked the US Army on being red. Sir have you no shame! If your so worried about reducing the national debt. You and anyone who follows Your beliefs and That idiot Nader. Can donate your salary to help. There has been no war we ever fought been for American interest. We went to stop them from gaining power so you can sit here and preach about something you are clearly clueless about. Why don't you take that white mask off to see the real world. This discussion needs to close and be locked.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:24 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 143 Likes on 93 Posts

I agree, it's time this be shut down.... and I'm very sorry to have to say that. After all, I just wanted to say thank you to those who serve. Period, end of story.

I did it here because I'm a member, there are a lot of soldiers, both past and present here, and I really did not think that this would create a ****-storm. No good deed goes unpunished I guess.

Anyway, I started this thread and I'm not sorry I did. And now I'm asking that it ends, but not before I say again--Thank you.

Sam Strano
Old 11-18-2010, 07:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

to all those who serve and have served, the biggest 'thank you' possible!
Old 11-18-2010, 07:17 PM
11 Second Club

Thanks, again, Sam!! Thanks to all who have/are serving!!
Old 11-18-2010, 10:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TransWS6Am
I'v been watching this thread since it started and it pisses me off more and more everyday. I was going to try not to comment because i know thats that this piece of **** liberty wants from us, hes a ******* attention *****.
Plain and simple Liberty your ******* welcome, if it wasn't for the great men and women in our all voluntary armed forces, than there would be a draft just like Vietnam, and they would draft your ignorant ***, of course you would come up with some stupid **** and refuse to go anywhere, and your *** would be in Leavenworth.
Sincerely,
Sgt Martin USMC

mother ******!!!!!

SGT MARTIN here is wanting some wall to wall counseling with Liberty.... Im interested in that....

Quick Reply: US Veterans, please read.