Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Best deal on k members?

Old 02-11-2013, 08:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best deal on k members?

I want to know which one of our sponsors can hook my 2000 firehawk up with a tubular k member the heavy duty version with ls1 mounts and stock rack and adjustable upper and lower control arms with ball joints installed I want them all powdercoated red and shipped to my door in amsterdam New York 12010
Old 02-12-2013, 04:21 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Why don't do your own homework and start looking over there ====>

Want "us" to install it for you too?
Old 02-12-2013, 06:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jason@PARacing by a LONG shot!
Old 02-12-2013, 07:51 AM
Teching In

@lpe go suck farts out of a seat cushion. I want a sponsor to step up and make me a deal not some moron to make stupid comments thanks!
Old 02-12-2013, 07:59 AM
Teching In

@lemons12 I just took a look at there k member thanks for the heads up I've never heard of them before and there k member got pricey with motor mounts and road race version and chromoly but I dk if I need chromoly but I don't ever plan on selling my car it's my baby so I will look into it more thanks
Old 02-12-2013, 08:13 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

hopefully a bmr tech or umi tech will chime in and throw some deals out . Are any of them running tax return deals.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:33 AM
TECH Junkie

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalo...roducts_id=146
Old 02-12-2013, 01:36 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

If I were you I would focus on durability rather than
the cheapest price.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Centerfold_Firehawk
@lpe go suck farts out of a seat cushion. I want a sponsor to step up and make me a deal not some moron to make stupid comments thanks!
With an attitude like that... I'm sure sponsors will be lining up to deal with a customer who responds to other people like this.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:55 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I usually sit on leather so they kinda glance off....

Lazy turds like you are becoming all too common around here lately. You come to a site LOADED with sponsors that you can actually call, we even provide a nifty function called SEARCH to even further your quest, but yet you expect a sponsor come on here, try to interpret your rambling babble and roll out the red carpet?
Old 02-12-2013, 03:26 PM
Teching In

Rambling babble? Because I know what I want? Sorry I did t take the time to use punctuation. Your not a sponsor either so why did you even comment and believe me I'm not lazy I just don't like searching the internet for hours when sponsors can come to me if they want to make a sale. And 97 formula of course I'm going to react like I did I don't even know this guy he doesn't know me and his first reaction is I'm lazy you two are ignorant and sound like master certified keyboard technicians! Type type type that's all you do I ask for advice and I get ppl being negative first thing so my bad I'm sorry you are douches!
Old 02-12-2013, 03:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Rambling babble? Because I know what I want? Sorry I did t take the time to use punctuation. Your not a sponsor either so why did you even comment and believe me I'm not lazy I just don't like searching the internet for hours when sponsors can come to me if they want to make a sale. And 97 formula of course I'm going to react like I did I don't even know this guy he doesn't know me and his first reaction is I'm lazy you two are ignorant and sound like master certified keyboard technicians! Type type type that's all you do I ask for advice and I get ppl being negative first thing so my bad I'm sorry you are douches!
You just keep digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole. The more you post things like this, the more vendors/sponsors are NOT going to want to work with you. It's their option to come in here and offer something. As a businessman myself, the attitude you've shown in here tells me most likely you're going to be a "problem" customer, and any profit I may make will not be worth the level of effort it will take to "make you happy"; and most likely you will cause me more headaches (and probable lost future sales) than you're worth. It's easier just to avoid customers like you than get involved and then have you "bad mouth" me all over the internet and websites like this one if something doesn't go exactly your way.

Good luck! By the way you present yourself, I'm sure you're more experienced in the world of business, consumer relations/customer relations, etc than I am.....
Old 02-12-2013, 04:17 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

I want to know which one of our sponsors can hook my 2000 firehawk up with a tubular k member the heavy duty version with ls1 mounts and stock rack and adjustable upper and lower control arms with ball joints installed I want them all powdercoated red and shipped to my door in amsterdam New York 12010
You have a PM coming your way!

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!
Old 02-12-2013, 04:19 PM
Teching In

Thank you BMR^^^^
Old 02-12-2013, 04:32 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

What are you looking to do with your car? I can put together a custom package for you with the parts you want and save you some good money. As far as durability goes, we have F-body K-members on lock down as we sell hundreds of K-members a year with no failures since the early run redesign. Let me know what you're looking to do and I'll see what I can do. I ask because I may steer you away from uppers and tell you to save your money.

- Kevin
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 02-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Teching In

I want to save weight in the front of my car but I want it to be very durable I drive in upstate ny and the roads are bumpy I drag race the car in the weekend a few times a months but I love carving up the twisty roads around the lake so I'm looking for the lightweight and durability or a tubular set up and I like the idea of full adjustability
Old 02-12-2013, 05:41 PM
TECH Resident

I want to save weight in the front of my car but I want it to be very durable I drive in upstate ny and the roads are bumpy I drag race the car in the weekend a few times a months but I love carving up the twisty roads around the lake so I'm looking for the lightweight and durability or a tubular set up and I like the idea of full adjustability
im in albany send me a PM id like to know some of these spots, i have a bunch of fbody guys we always go out with also. and as far as k memebers, im really suprised no1 mentioned MWC. their k frames are 24lbs with motor mounts and are $400 shipped and even say it can clear a 5"downpipe for turbo guys. ive been looking to get a k frame for a while and that is the best deal by far IMO
Old 02-12-2013, 07:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Mwc doesn't recommend road/street use. Amsterdam here too. Usually go around the lake. Do some runs to Saratoga.

What make you not recommend the upper arms ??
Old 02-12-2013, 07:17 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ramairetransam
Mwc doesn't recommend road/street use. Amsterdam here too. Usually go around the lake. Do some runs to Saratoga.

What make you not recommend the upper arms ??
o i didnt know that about mwc k members. good info since i want one and its a 99% street car
Old 02-12-2013, 07:49 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

There is no reason you can't use our(or anyone else's for that matter) tubular k-member on the streets, but I wouldn't really recommend it for daily drivers that see rough roads and 25K miles in a year. And for anyone driving their car on the streets you want to stay away from chromoly. MWC builds all different types of k-members and are being used by weekend warriors as well as the quickest/fastest stock suspension f-body cars.

Durability is an issue for any tubular part made for these cars no matter who the manufacturer is, and the whole purpose of tubular suspension parts is to lose weight and add easier access to the engine. The factory designed their k-members to be all that and along with it comes the hindrance and the weight. People really need to step back and look at the big picture and what their car is for and not just bolting performance parts on it that may have adverse effects in the long term.

If anyone needs better tech info feel free to call us and ask. The MWC mild steel street type k-members are 375.00 plus freight and include steering mounts and engine stands.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Best deal on k members?