Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BMR/Koni Shock Value Sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 03:55 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Sail Hatan
Ill be ordering this myself soon, I already have bmr front springs,a second pair wouldnt hurt!
When you are ready let us know and we will get you taken care of.

Originally Posted by Redbirds
Gave you guys a call and was convinced this sale was the route to go. Ordered them last Wednesday, cannot wait to get them on the car!

Now to find a way to make true duals work on a lowered car...
True duals are tricky deal on lowered cars that is for sure.

Originally Posted by RickSS
Just got my setup installed, I went with the BMR springs and Koni 4/4's, and the new stance is so much better than before! I'll post pics as soon as I can. I'm a bit confused with the settings though, first off, where is the adjustment point located? I didn't look before I had them installed. And second, I read earlier the recommended settings are to turn completely to the (-) until it stops, then turn towards the (+) 5 sweeps, so what's considered a 'sweep'? One full turn?
On the front Koni shocks the adjustment window is at the top of the shock body. When you find that window turn the adjuster towards the (-) until it stops. Once it stops turn it five full sweeps towards the (+) and you will have a real good baseline on the front.

Do you have the on-car or off-car adjustable rear Koni shocks? Let me know and I will get you going in the right direction on them.

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!
Old 07-24-2013, 09:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Installed all four Koni shocks and BMR (1.25") springs today, with an adjustable PHB!

Car looks great and drives even better. Will be posting some pics soon

Took 4 hours exact, with some fooling around trying to understand the Konis and figuring out the master cylinder situation on the driver front.

Quick Reply: BMR/Koni Shock Value Sale