Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BMR Suspension New Product Release-Subframe Connectors for 4th Gen F-Body (SFC023)

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2015, 04:14 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking BMR Suspension New Product Release-Subframe Connectors for 4th Gen F-Body (SFC023)

BMR Suspension 4th Gen GM F-body Sub-frame Connectors

Reduce chassis flex and improve handling on your 4th Gen GM F-body with bolt-on sub-frame connectors from BMR Suspension. Since the F-body does not have a full frame, the chassis flexes dramatically even with mild amounts of torque and horsepower. Manufactured from a mix of 2- x 2-inch square tubing and laser-cut CNC-formed 3/16-inch steel plate, these sub-frame connectors add loads of strength in all the right places. The BMR Bolt-On Sub-Frame Connectors (SFC023) connect the front sub-frame to the rear sub-frames of your Fourth-Gen GM F-body. BMR has designed the SFC023 for street performance, drag race, and handling applications. Installation is quick and easy, and can be easily done in your driveway with basic hand tools. If you want to have it welded, the bolt-on design will ensure it is welded in to correct location. The SFC023 is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email sales@bmrsuspension.com, or contact them at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Ave, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.

Allan Miller
President
BMR Suspension
www.bmrsuspension.com
(813) 986-9302
Old 01-12-2015, 10:27 PM
Teching In

Do you do sponsorship for your suspension products?
Old 01-16-2015, 10:23 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by denalijj
Do you do sponsorship for your suspension products?
We are not doing any kind of sponsorships at this time but if you are interested in a set of these subframe connectors we would be more than happy to help you out.

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!
Old 01-27-2015, 02:05 AM
Teching In

I installed a set of these on my 02. Nice pieces, perfect fit.
Old 01-29-2015, 10:40 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by KevinWS6
I installed a set of these on my 02. Nice pieces, perfect fit.
Good deal, if you have any pics post them up if you can.

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!
Old 03-12-2015, 01:21 AM
Teching In

Installed these today on my LT1 Z28. I honestly wasn't expecting too much. As soon as I put the car on the ground I was impressed.

I couldn't drive it yet but it didn't lurch at all and barely made a sound(!) when put in (R) or (D). Better yet, I thought I needed a D-side door bushing but it now closes cleanly and the window is sealing up against the weather stripping nice and tight again. Damn! - and I haven't even road tested them yet

The quality of the workmanship and also the fit and finish of these SFC's leaves nothing to be desired. The provided hardware is solid and up to the task as well.
Old 03-12-2015, 09:45 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by MTs94Z
Installed these today on my LT1 Z28. I honestly wasn't expecting too much. As soon as I put the car on the ground I was impressed.

I couldn't drive it yet but it didn't lurch at all and barely made a sound(!) when put in (R) or (D). Better yet, I thought I needed a D-side door bushing but it now closes cleanly and the window is sealing up against the weather stripping nice and tight again. Damn! - and I haven't even road tested them yet

The quality of the workmanship and also the fit and finish of these SFC's leaves nothing to be desired. The provided hardware is solid and up to the task as well.
Good to hear. Many people don't believe in the benefits of a good subframe connector, until they experience the difference themselves. Thanks for the feedback, and let us know if we can help you with anything else
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 03-25-2015, 10:25 PM
Teching In

I used a jack & jackstands so pics aren't so great. Anyway, here are a few.

I'm sure it's been said before, but installing SFC IMO is definitely one of the best bang for the buck mods for these cars. Even w/ stock power. I'm planning on welding these in sooner rather than later. Made in the USA too.
Attached Thumbnails BMR Suspension New Product Release-Subframe Connectors for 4th Gen F-Body (SFC023)-sfcbstfrntmnt.jpg   BMR Suspension New Product Release-Subframe Connectors for 4th Gen F-Body (SFC023)-sfc-frnt.jpg   BMR Suspension New Product Release-Subframe Connectors for 4th Gen F-Body (SFC023)-sfc-lcablt.jpg   BMR Suspension New Product Release-Subframe Connectors for 4th Gen F-Body (SFC023)-sfcvisible.jpg  

Last edited by MTs94Z; 03-25-2015 at 10:37 PM.
Old 05-12-2022, 09:10 PM
DSJ
Teching In

I just installed these on my '97. My kit only had 4 washers, so had to get a couple at my local Ace. LT1 cars seem to have a few challenges respective to the LS1 cars, which is documented in a related LS1tech thread "95 firebird subframe connector problem".

Quick Reply: BMR Suspension New Product Release-Subframe Connectors for 4th Gen F-Body (SFC023)