Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

What exactly does the STB do?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 05:48 PM
BJM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Foxxton
Again, for my findings, you haven't gone far enough. Plain and simple. Plus take your vehicle to an AX course and say something, then I could reconsider, but otherwise simple words and simple placebo effects are just that. Any true scientist/engineer will know that as well. Plus, don't PM me anymore, I don't want your sarcasm, nor your politics.

Each persons acceptance is their business. You are now attempting to antogonise an argument against me. I will post what I find and reasearch, that's it. It's each member's buisness what they post. Anybody can take it or leave it. I don't need last words, fame or fortune. It's that simple.
I PM'd you once ever. I will not do so again. Not sure what politics you are referring to but I will leave this poor thread alone now.
Old 03-09-2006, 06:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks nice & gives you something else to remove when you work on the car.
Old 03-13-2006, 01:56 PM
Cal
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

STB's are great . . . you get two distinct, good feelings with them. First, you feel great when you put it on because you are making the car stiffer. Then when you find out the car is already stiff, you feel good taking it off because you are making the car lighter.

Kind of like saving left overs . . . when you put them in the fridge, you feel great because you are saving food. Then when they go rotten, you feel great throwing them away because you are saving your life! (Thanks George Carlin)
Old 03-13-2006, 02:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Cal
STB's are great . . . you get two distinct, good feelings with them. First, you feel great when you put it on because you are making the car stiffer. Then when you find out the car is already stiff, you feel good taking it off because you are making the car lighter.

Kind of like saving left overs . . . when you put them in the fridge, you feel great because you are saving food. Then when they go rotten, you feel great throwing them away because you are saving your life! (Thanks George Carlin)

Quick Reply: What exactly does the STB do?