Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Sam Strano is the MAN!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 01:41 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Sam Strano is the MAN!

I ordered a set of Koni SA's for the rears of my car cuz my rear DA's are shot, so I figure while I'm getting them rebuilt I'll have the SA's on there and I probably won't ever change them again

Anyway, I left a message for Sam to call me when he got back from racing, he called me on Monday 9/22, we chatted for a few, and he ordered my Koni's and they came in today 9/24 in the afternoon via UPS.

Thanks Sam!!!

You're a good man, and congratulations on your results too!

I'll talk to you soon, will be ordering the stiffer springs when I get a chance.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:38 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

too bad everyone likes him so much that he is out of springs
Old 09-25-2008, 11:10 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 134 Likes on 87 Posts

More springs are in the pipeline (granted, they won't be here next week, but more are coming). Being a small company I can't afford to have thousands of springs around. I don't have an army of folks to sell them, just myself. And I prefer it that way, because then I can answer folks questions. I don't want to be the 700 pound Gorilla. I just want to do my thing and have happy customers.

Carlos--Glad to hear the shocks got there a-ok. Enjoy 'em!

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 09-25-2008, 12:14 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Sam Strano
More springs are in the pipeline (granted, they won't be here next week, but more are coming). Being a small company I can't afford to have thousands of springs around. I don't have an army of folks to sell them, just myself. And I prefer it that way, because then I can answer folks questions. I don't want to be the 700 pound Gorilla. I just want to do my thing and have happy customers.

I shall enjoy them sir, and thank you very much for the call back.
Old 09-25-2008, 03:35 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Sam Strano

wait wait wait.....you're designing a new spring with stiffer rates?
Old 09-29-2008, 12:25 PM
Staging Lane

I ended up buying an lt1 prokit for my ls1 today. Thinking about the Koni shocks now.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:01 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by srtricky
I ended up buying an lt1 prokit for my ls1 today. Thinking about the Koni shocks now.
do it, you won't be disappointed (in the shocks, anyway). stock shocks just can't control lowering springs, and can even be damaged when running too big of a drop on stock shocks....and if you do the shocks & springs at the same time, you only have to go in there once
Old 09-30-2008, 02:31 AM
Launching!

so how much longer will Sam have his springs out of stock for? As I did order the UMI stage 1 kit and Ryan said they were on a back order so I have to wait. So how much longer do I have to wait?
Old 09-30-2008, 02:41 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by some_punk
so how much longer will Sam have his springs out of stock for? As I did order the UMI stage 1 kit and Ryan said they were on a back order so I have to wait. So how much longer do I have to wait?

Call him and find out.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:57 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 134 Likes on 87 Posts

Don't call me, I didn't take the order.

Probably December.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!

Quick Reply: Sam Strano is the MAN!