OU over OSU in Stillwater (i.e. BCS mess continues)

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 05:02 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gotta chuckle at some of these horn fans. You guys were soooooo convinced that OSU was going to march in to Lubbock and beat Tech. I said tech was going to take that game. I was right. I have been saying for weeks now OU was going to jump Texas, you guys said no way. I was right again.

Lesson: don't argue with someone about college football who has been watching for more than 3 decades (unless you have been watching longer).
Old 11-30-2008, 05:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 7420NW7TH
Gotta chuckle at some of these horn fans. You guys were soooooo convinced that OSU was going to march in to Lubbock and beat Tech. I said tech was going to take that game. I was right. I have been saying for weeks now OU was going to jump Texas, you guys said no way. I was right again.

Lesson: don't argue with someone about college football who has been watching for more than 3 decades (unless you have been watching longer).
damn you're such a bad ***
Old 11-30-2008, 05:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
So wait.. since he got hit in the air, and flipped... he wrapped up the heisman?
and he didn't score... LOL
Old 11-30-2008, 05:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
I know, thanks
Old 11-30-2008, 05:14 PM
Texas Director

Really? Looks like we've got a genuine know-it-all here boys, lol. Maybe if I listen to everything you say I'll be as knowledgeable as you are about football one day.

OU sucks!!
Old 11-30-2008, 05:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mmiller
Really? Looks like we've got a genuine know-it-all here boys, lol. Maybe if I listen to everything you say I'll be as knowledgeable as you are about football one day.

OU sucks!!
We had a bet, remember?

Your new avatar:

Old 11-30-2008, 05:25 PM
On The Tree

I know, thanks

Dude, you are the biggest nutt hugger there is, the UT fans, including myself knew it would be close and congratulated OU with class. You come in here, which is fine and talk like a douchebag little kid. If you have been watching college football for over 3 decades that makes you what in ur 40's. Act like a mature adult then and take praise for OU getting the nod. I have no problem with OU, I just have a problem with people like you running your mouth after the fact. Somebody had to get screwed and it was UT and we took it with class.

OU might win the Big 12, they might win the NC(but I doubt that) Florida will take that title, and if it is OU in the big game, will it be another big game BOB attack and get destroyed or will they actually play a good game. Who knows, but I know 1 thing and that is University of Texas 45 Oklahoma 35, settled on the field like it should be.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
Dude, you are the biggest nutt hugger there is, the UT fans, including myself knew it would be close and congratulated OU with class. You come in here, which is fine and talk like a douchebag little kid. If you have been watching college football for over 3 decades that makes you what in ur 40's. Act like a mature adult then and take praise for OU getting the nod. I have no problem with OU, I just have a problem with people like you running your mouth after the fact. Somebody had to get screwed and it was UT and we took it with class.

OU might win the Big 12, they might win the NC(but I doubt that) Florida will take that title, and if it is OU in the big game, will it be another big game BOB attack and get destroyed or will they actually play a good game. Who knows, but I know 1 thing and that is University of Texas 45 Oklahoma 35, settled on the field like it should be.
'Dude'- I am not a nut hugger I am an OU graduate (a Sooner for life whether I like it or not) and have the engineering degree on my wall to prove it. Want me to post it up?

so far, there have been no name calling in any of my posts. And you are calling ME immature?? If you have a problem with me send me a pm and we can take it from there, thanks
Old 11-30-2008, 05:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
If you have been watching college football for over 3 decades that makes you what in ur 40's.
and yes, I am in my 40's. Glad you can at least do simple math.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:19 PM
11 Second Club

YOU need to read te previous post I don't see a lot of posts about OSU kicking TTs *** in Lubbock (There were a few). As far as OU jumping Texas Most said if OU didn't win big then it wouldn't happen but 20 points is considered big so your argument does'nt hold ****. Lets just hope OU represents us well and we can just sit back and wonder how a team we beat with the same record as us yet again gets to go to the cc game. This is why when the OU fans start the we have this many big 12 titles I laugh and think how many time have we beat or had the same reord as the Big 12 champs. We can at least brag we have been ranked in the top 25 for more consecutive years than any other team. I'm sorry if I have bad grammer and spelling (I didn't graduate as an engineer from OU).
Old 11-30-2008, 06:48 PM
Banned

lol, no ****, old man is the biggest nuthugger on the site
Old 11-30-2008, 06:51 PM
Banned

awwww...it appears we have some butthurt longhorn fans. I'll leave this little thread and let y'all cry amongst yourselves. Need some tissue?
Old 11-30-2008, 07:03 PM
TECH Junkie

So since you've been watching college football for me then 3 decades, you know the outcomes of the games?! WOW!!! Lets go make some money man!

And I knew UT would get jumped if OU won out. UT had no big games left, and OU was just getting started. The schedule layout fucked us.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:04 PM
Texas Director

740, try showing some class. Geez.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:07 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

and he didn't score... LOL
Check the gameplay...next play, he ran it in. (AFTER THE HIT)
Old 11-30-2008, 07:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Duffster
Check the gameplay...next play, he ran it in. (AFTER THE HIT)
True, he scored on the NEXT play.

But he said the play that he got hit(he didnt score), was going to win him the heisman.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

after fumbling and luckily OSU's dline missing him and not taking advantage of that opportunity.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
True, he scored on the NEXT play.

But he said the play that he got hit(he didnt score), was going to win him the heisman.
No, his performance this season will earn him the heisman He is already in the lead according to espn experts. And the espn experts have been dead-on with their predictions at least the last few years. It will come down to between Colt McCoy and Sam Bradford. I say Bradford wins. Anyone want to bet avatars?

I wasn't meaning that 'one play' was going to win the heisman.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:20 PM
LS7 Member

lol you still know nothing about college football and the sport in general. You based all of your comments off of the past and terrible stats that were meaningless. Congrats on getting lucky.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:21 PM
Banned

after fumbling and luckily OSU's dline missing him and not taking advantage of that opportunity.
The reason he fumbled that snap is he was playing with torn ligaments in his left hand:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3735655