So we brought some cars to ATX and this happend....**VIDEO**

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2008 | 09:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
This can probably be arranged, but my money is on the lsx fox. I have seen both of them run the same car and it is obvious which car has more heat.
well if i offended anyone i apologize because that was not my intentions...but we dont give everyone our specs about our rides...but i still ran your races and cars for free and didnt complain..it was fun..

but lets see how many high hp cars you can round up to come here!afterall,we made the trip with some...

and i am down with runnin that ls1 fox again!!
Old 12-03-2008 | 09:39 PM
TECH Addict

As soon as mine is back up im down to make the trip, I doubt a whole lot of people will want to come though. The htown crew left a bad impression with alot of the atx/sa crowd.
Im down.Sucks both of our motors let go before the meet.Let me know when your ride is healty.Your big cubes,Big Turbo > My Lil cubes,small turbo
Old 12-03-2008 | 09:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
didn't jeffs car get beat? i was reading a bunch about it...
nope

well most of the people that went are d-bags
sideliner

Originally Posted by I RaCE In HeeLs
Why/how did they leave a bad impression?? Is it because the majority of them think they are Billy bad *** and talk much **** on here, but dont say a word in person?? At least that's what I've noticed since I've lived in Houston. Oh and walk around like they are the **** or cant be F'ed with??
exactly what i was thinking!

That had alot to do with it, but for the most part it was the lying about mods, demanding to run for money or not run at all and alot of shitty attitudes.
I personally didnt have any issues with anyone, but i keep hearing the stories and witnessed quite a bit.
i didnt see any problems..
Old 12-03-2008 | 09:44 PM
Banned

That had alot to do with it, but for the most part it was the lying about mods, demanding to run for money or not run at all and alot of shitty attitudes.
I personally didnt have any issues with anyone, but i keep hearing the stories and witnessed quite a bit.
Damn, I can't get some of these guys to run my damn bolt on camaro for money and they run off to austin trying to hustle..haha NO ITRUNS!!! lol
Old 12-03-2008 | 09:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

I only knew of 1 person trying to run for money.......Everyone I knew was just running for fun.....
Old 12-03-2008 | 10:02 PM
Teching In

again,did i pick on any cars?did i want a handicapp?i wanted to run any cars...how is that hustling?cuz i didnt tell you my trap speed?well i dont know that...i havent been to the track in a few years..i was guessing....and if we ran the identical trap cars,why race?

my logic is if you wanna race my car then lets go...i wont even ask about your car..i just want to look around it..but i play from a roll! i am serious from a dig!
Old 12-03-2008 | 10:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 306 That Could
I only knew of 1 person trying to run for money.......Everyone I knew was just running for fun.....

exactly..black convertable vet with us only runs for $$$..he asked,they answered!simple....were was this hostility at then?
Old 12-03-2008 | 10:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'll throw in $10 on the fox body from Texas.
Old 12-04-2008 | 12:43 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
no way that Jeff beat anyone. everyone beats Jeff! he hasnt won a race yet
Thanks for clearing that up Joe. Most don't know I can't win a race. But I had a great time I of course am with Nick I know Nate only runs for money, but I didn't see anyone making a big deal about it he asked and they answered and that was that on the $$$. As far as **** talking no need to do any of that it was fun and there are faster cars than mine hell my other car is faster no biggie. I wasn't pissed about the cars I ran we all knew on the way to run what the probable out come was going to be, and I told them up front they were going to beat me so that they wouldn't feel like I was picking on anyone etc... The guy with the EVO's name was George they said at the meet that it makes 700awhp that night, but then said later that it was on the 650awhp tune or what ever nice guy fast car lighter than mine with AWD and me with almost no traction until I could get the car rolling hence why he jumps out on me pretty bad. I just had to petal it and quick shift and wait for the power to arrive LOL! Those guys in the Supra just couldn't get over the fact I was on 93 no methanol with a 10 minute tune and well ran as well as I did. Look foward to more of the out of town visits.
Old 12-04-2008 | 12:57 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

didn't jeffs car get beat? i was reading a bunch about it...
Hmmm not really you can see in the first run I got sideway REAL bad petaled it and when I got it pointed strait I was going by him and I guess he was out of gear or at what ever MPH he likes to run to so if he want's to call that a win he can it won't hurt my feelings he knows it was about to get a little worse for him, and in the second run with him tires were warmer and I eased into it a lot slower to try to minimize wheel spin and welll went by him pretty easy and let out just as I got in front of him a little. Yeah I make a lot of power, just hard to hook it on a cold night like that etc...AWD was his big advantage and the lack of a lot of low end power like the V8 make. Where were you reading about the races at?
Old 12-04-2008 | 01:22 AM
Teching In

i had fun regardless if the cobra owner thought i was talking ****...

If he was so far out, and i wasnt coming back, wheres the video that everyone from other citys seems to have seen, but us?

And dont post up that bs 20 roll crap. more power/tq cobra on ET streets from a 20 roll, vs my bald *** sumitumo 275's. Hell from our 50 roll i could still spin them.

Like i said, i wasnt talking ****... but I was catching him... And if i wasnt, wheres the video yall have all seen that says otherwise?
Old 12-04-2008 | 01:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Inspector12
Hmmm not really you can see in the first run I got sideway REAL bad petaled it and when I got it pointed strait I was going by him and I guess he was out of gear or at what ever MPH he likes to run to so if he want's to call that a win he can it won't hurt my feelings he knows it was about to get a little worse for him, and in the second run with him tires were warmer and I eased into it a lot slower to try to minimize wheel spin and welll went by him pretty easy and let out just as I got in front of him a little. Yeah I make a lot of power, just hard to hook it on a cold night like that etc...AWD was his big advantage and the lack of a lot of low end power like the V8 make. Where were you reading about the races at?

I just wanted clarification, i saw on the rowboat video a bunch of commotion of people claiming they beat you....

everything you posted cleared up all the shady details that were posted in the comments section of the video...

i figured as much! i know your car is running strong as hell!
Old 12-04-2008 | 01:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by XplicitPerformance
LMAO!!! Now that **** I believe...at least he didnt say he was sprayin when he had no bottle

Or was it his patent lets race to 2000mph cause I have aerodynamics and your in a brick
deep down, you know you sprayed to beat a bolt on 03 vette. You couldnt live with yourself knowing you lost to me.

Its ok dru, I dont care.

Infact you know i would drag that little camaro you have from a roll which is why you said "Oh its sold, i took downpayment allready and im not going to race it." but in another thread rcently you said "I may just have to bring the camaro out for one last run"

Its not a big deal, i dont care if you like me. You act like a child. You have a wife and a kid, grow the **** up.
Old 12-04-2008 | 02:15 AM
12 Second Club

good vids
Old 12-04-2008 | 02:50 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Inspector12
Sign up at the thenrra.com also look here http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=384827

I would expect a awd to pull me then its just like bringing in a big red fish. Have a big reel and start cranking.
Old 12-04-2008 | 07:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by itruns
again,did i pick on any cars?did i want a handicapp?i wanted to run any cars...how is that hustling?cuz i didnt tell you my trap speed?well i dont know that...i havent been to the track in a few years..i was guessing....and if we ran the identical trap cars,why race?

my logic is if you wanna race my car then lets go...i wont even ask about your car..i just want to look around it..but i play from a roll! i am serious from a dig!
All I know is what I have been told by people, like I said I didnt have any issues with anyone. And the hustler title comes from you claiming to have a 302 on a little shot, when in reality you have alot more than that. 408 on big shot > 302 on small shot.
I just wanted clarification, i saw on the rowboat video a bunch of commotion of people claiming they beat you....

everything you posted cleared up all the shady details that were posted in the comments section of the video...

i figured as much! i know your car is running strong as hell!
I have not seen on any of the forums where anyone claimed to have beat jeff.
Originally Posted by chadmod
i had fun regardless if the cobra owner thought i was talking ****...

If he was so far out, and i wasnt coming back, wheres the video that everyone from other citys seems to have seen, but us?

And dont post up that bs 20 roll crap. more power/tq cobra on ET streets from a 20 roll, vs my bald *** sumitumo 275's. Hell from our 50 roll i could still spin them.

Like i said, i wasnt talking ****... but I was catching him... And if i wasnt, wheres the video yall have all seen that says otherwise?
You got yanked by a stock eaton cobra.
Old 12-04-2008 | 08:14 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by itruns
...but we dont give everyone our specs about our rides...
I never understood that mentality. Why is it such a huge secret with you guys? Is it so you have an excuse if you lose? I'm honestly just curious.
Old 12-04-2008 | 08:20 AM
On The Tree

Since you all are touring Texas looking for some action, dont forget to stop by DFW for some fun. I would hate for everyone to think we wouldn't have something for you.

Great drive through Inspector, I like the car.
Old 12-04-2008 | 08:34 AM
TWS
10 Second Club

the racing scene is different... being sly about what the car has and racing for money is the norm..

in austin, it is like the typical attitude, easy going and wanting to race for fun...
That's what I have been telling our crew. I explained to them a bit of what it's like in H-town and that the H-town guys came up here expecting our scene to be similar. No big problem, just some initial misconceptions.

You have H-town with 4 million people and ATX with 600,000. It's hard to keep a car a secret on our smaller scene, so most guys here don't try to run around doing sneaky money races. 99% of our runs are for fun and bragging rights. Most of the time it's between two friends... who remain friends after the race.

Anyway, I enjoyed the evening and have already told Bash and Inspector12 that I appreciated the H-town crew coming up. My car was there but was limping on a damaged converter and did not run. I did not want the converter to **** itself and take the trans with it. I will have the Blue Beast all correct soon and look forward to a trip down to H-town or hosting some of that crew again.

Thanks again to both H-town and SA for playing with us.
Old 12-04-2008 | 08:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RyanM02
Since you all are touring Texas looking for some action, dont forget to stop by DFW for some fun. I would hate for everyone to think we wouldn't have something for you.

Great drive through Inspector, I like the car.
Us DFW guys are slow to them though!