So we brought some cars to ATX and this happend....**VIDEO**

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008 | 08:42 AM
TWS
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
nothing was better than the original houston v atx back when rita rolled through... that **** was epic as hell
That was a good time. Although I had to run Austin cars and couldn't get a run with H-town cars.

When are you or your no-good brother going to grace one of our meets again?
Old 12-04-2008 | 09:13 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
nothing was better than the original houston v atx back when rita rolled through... that **** was epic as hell
You mean the hippies vs refugees? lol
Old 12-04-2008 | 09:25 AM
On The Tree

So me slamming on the brakes to not rear end a car that cuts into my lane an excuse? And to each his own, but lying about your setup is also retarded. But then again I can see your thinking, if you lose you can save face, if you win you just don't say anything I get that alot actually because nobody likes to lose to a low budget car built by a suit in their high dollar money pit.
Old 12-04-2008 | 09:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by chadmod
deep down, you know you sprayed to beat a bolt on 03 vette. You couldnt live with yourself knowing you lost to me.

Its ok dru, I dont care.

Infact you know i would drag that little camaro you have from a roll which is why you said "Oh its sold, i took downpayment allready and im not going to race it." but in another thread rcently you said "I may just have to bring the camaro out for one last run"

Its not a big deal, i dont care if you like me. You act like a child. You have a wife and a kid, grow the **** up.
i know i didnt spray you you ******* bitch. when will u man up and take a loss...first *** whooping was free...you want another its going to cost you....when u can asfford tires let me know. car is still in my posession id love to make u look even more retarded. also dont speak of my family...they asre of no concern to you....keep talkin **** like a bitch online....it seeems u cant man up and give props to anyone when ur **** gets drug.
Old 12-04-2008 | 09:44 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Mr. Hyde
So me slamming on the brakes to not rear end a car that cuts into my lane an excuse? And to each his own, but lying about your setup is also retarded. But then again I can see your thinking, if you lose you can save face, if you win you just don't say anything I get that alot actually because nobody likes to lose to a low budget car built by a suit in their high dollar money pit.
I don't want to get into the middle of ya'll argument, but I wouldn't get upset. Just do it again brother its not a big deal. We have all had things like cars in the way pulling out etc... I am sure your car runs VERY good I wouldn't expect less. Nice car although I didn't get a closer look at it. Hope to see you next time.
Old 12-04-2008 | 09:47 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Inspector12
I don't want to get into the middle of ya'll argument, but I wouldn't get upset. Just do it again brother its not a big deal. We have all had things like cars in the way pulling out etc... I am sure your car runs VERY good I wouldn't expect less. Nice car although I didn't get a closer look at it. Hope to see you next time.
There's more to it, I was hassled by APD for over half an hour right after this same group raced by a cop in parking lot...otherwise I'd of been right back around to go again. I'm not really all that upset, just annoyed by some folks' attitudes.
Old 12-04-2008 | 10:08 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

There's more to it, I was hassled by APD for over half an hour right after this same group raced by a cop in parking lot...otherwise I'd of been right back around to go again. I'm not really all that upset, just annoyed by some folks' attitudes.
I hear ya it happens. Not to correct you but don't you mean Mexico PD? LOL!
Old 12-04-2008 | 10:35 AM
On The Tree

heh, this guy was "Officer Cornfed"
Old 12-04-2008 | 10:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

So when is atown cominng down to chalupa county!!! ... By the look on the vids, like 4 of the quick cars from chalupa maid it out there good job itruns and inspector 12! for reping!! ... Im sure if Clash of the titans was not that same day there would been even more quick cars out there and some might of been .. damn may I say Fast Hondas... well hope yah can make itout here soon , I promiss it will be an even bigger turn out!!!! Thanks!!!
Old 12-04-2008 | 11:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by RyanM02
Since you all are touring Texas looking for some action, dont forget to stop by DFW for some fun. I would hate for everyone to think we wouldn't have something for you.

Great drive through Inspector, I like the car.
Leave that 60-130 mph crap where it belongs.
Old 12-04-2008 | 11:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Whoever was talking about Chadmod.. Plenty of people in houston thinks he is a bitch too...

jobless **** cant afford tires so he just like to bitch and crawfish his way out off all his losses...
Old 12-04-2008 | 11:12 AM
Banned

any intelligent being would not make a road trip in a car with bald tires much less a c5z06 which are non equipped with spare tires. that just shows the ignorance of this poor excuse of a vette owner. he brought down c5z06 values the minute he bought one. he should of kept his riced out honda ep3niner642 whatever that ugly **** was with lime green wheels.
Old 12-04-2008 | 11:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

lmfao yah are some fools lol ...
Old 12-04-2008 | 11:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
All I know is what I have been told by people, like I said I didnt have any issues with anyone. And the hustler title comes from you claiming to have a 302 on a little shot, when in reality you have alot more than that. 408 on big shot > 302 on small shot.

I have not seen on any of the forums where anyone claimed to have beat jeff.

You got yanked by a stock eaton cobra.

on youtube comments of the rowboat vid...
Old 12-04-2008 | 11:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Is there any more vids out there so maybe everyone can see!!!
Old 12-04-2008 | 11:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TWS
That was a good time. Although I had to run Austin cars and couldn't get a run with H-town cars.

well Todd I'll be up in the ATX this weekend... anything going down?

Saturday during the day i'm booked, the G/F's little sister graduates from UT... but that night I have nothing going on.

And hell, gray lives in San Marcos now... i'm sure he can make any weekend trip down to austin.
Old 12-04-2008 | 11:52 AM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by TWS

Now Now Todd! Where are the meets at in Austin these days? Still anything on Parmer? I do need to come back out and see the old AFB.com gang!

Originally Posted by BigSteele
You mean the hippies vs refugees? lol
Such a wonderful time it was! LOL
Old 12-04-2008 | 11:54 AM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

Your car runs pretty good. You and my buddys car would be a great race. Two LS powered coupes .
Old 12-04-2008 | 11:56 AM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

So when is the next one? I want to have my crap ready.
Old 12-04-2008 | 12:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DopeFedZ
So when is the next one? I want to have my crap ready.
Your **** will never be ready.J/K hows it coming though??