View Poll Results: Do you dislike Rich Christensen from Pinks?
I hate this guy.
59.51%
No issues with him.
40.49%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll

Why do so many people dislike Rich Christensen from Pinks?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 04:56 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

when the show came on tv i absolutely hated him. but after a season or two i suppose he doesnt seem to annoy me anymore. i mean just accept that he doesnt know that much about cars himself but the publicity these tracks receive is great. full attendance and plenty of racers. stupid show or not im sure tracks dont mind having a show with an idiot for a host.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:58 PM
Teching In

I LIKE THE "PASS TIME" TV SHOW-KEN HERRING IS COOL-also I PLAY ALONG WHILE SITTING IN MY BEANBAG CHAIR NAKED & EATING CHEETOS. My mobile home is faster than yours.
...those are blood stains in my underwear....
Old 01-15-2009, 02:49 AM
Teching In

speaking of links, i can go for some right now, 10 sound good
Old 01-29-2009, 11:59 PM

Default Don't hate.

First off... I get alot of that talk myself about looking too serious all the time. Thats just the natural expression the good lord (or whatever you believe in) decided to put on my face. Secondly... How can you criticize a guy you dont even know? He has to be the way the producers tell him to be or they will find someone else.

If you think the staff for pinks is biased or what not. Then you have obviously never spent time in braket racing or ever had to spend time with the crews working regular events at tracks. Now you can't get mad at me for saying that because if you are, then you obviously race at the same track every weekend and know all the guys. and your the staff favorites so of course decisions go in your favor?. I don't mean to defend/offend anybody here and I appologize if I did. But to say you hate a guy because of the way he runs his show (its his show) is wrong.
And to the guy who said something along the lines of.... Its nothing like the show on the streets.. Well think about it. You've only got time for one run on the streets. 3 or 5 runs on the street (at least where I'm from) and the cops are on you. Have a good day ya'll and keep posting
Old 02-12-2009, 04:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bigfatls6
He knows nothing about drag racing or the cars. Even his adviser Nate doesn't seem to know much. They need to rename that show pinks index racing. They need to make these people run their cars to its full potential. Most of the car are nitrous cars and then they run on motor for the show.
i would have to disagree nate knows his ****....... on the other hand rich knows nothing about cars at all...... remeber in the one show where the musang kicked the harmonic balancer of and rich goes runnin down the track screamin "ITS A BREAK PIECE" lmao wtf what kinda idoit does that and on top of it personally i think he"s a peter puffer ..... just my opinoin
Old 02-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS69TA
Yea the Tostos brothers race was my favorite. The '68 was a Firebird not a Camaro. The red 4th Gen was the Camaro.
i will have to agree man that was a badass show ill never forget it

Originally Posted by Urban Legend
i remeber watchin that like it was yesterday i laughed harder than i have ever before
Old 02-17-2009, 07:13 PM
Launching!

I think he is very arrogant. The other thing is, he stands up there and flexes like he's Mr. Olympia. I have to admit I laughed my *** off when he dumped the bike. I was like, "Serves ya right dumbass"! The person I really have a problem with is Nate. It was awesome when he subbed on a show with his Buick, and got smoked! LOL!!!!! He doesn't know ****.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:55 PM
Staging Lane

"I will give it to him that he had a great idea for a good tv show... But have you ever watched his show OP? He uses terms the wrong way. He trys to talk to the guys racing like he knows what hes talking about... Basically he hosts a racing show when he knows nothing about it...

You know the guy that comes up to you at a gas station, or party, or where ever, and trys to bs with you about your car, and trys to tell you about the car in his garage? The one that does 4's flat @ 460mph, and pops wheelies from an 80 roll.... and it becomes apparent that he knows nothing about cars.... Well, thats Rich."

You, my friend, are absolutely correct. Rich = Douche Bag The crew is coming to bristol in a few days. I'd like to go watch the cars but i hate to support that f@g
Old 09-21-2010, 10:04 PM
Staging Lane

http://www.richchristensen.com

what a jackass
Old 09-22-2010, 10:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by byatescmco
x2

I have no opinion on the guy, I just always thought it was weird they had this guy doing the arm drop instead of, as mentioned before, a good looking female in a bikini or something. Plus the bike drop is 100% epic, watching it just now made my entire day. "Is it fast?" haha.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:09 AM
11 Second Club

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

holy old thread, batman
Old 06-28-2018, 12:54 PM
Teching In

Default Lolololol

Originally Posted by ZMONSTER!
I think hes a tool because he seems to be the only person on that show that doesn't really do a whole lot, honestly if they used the tree in any episode he wouldn't have a purpose.
Except he created and produced the show..................... So yeah there's that.... -__-
Old 06-29-2018, 07:12 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This should be called a Zombie thread, because it came back from the dead!!

Chad
Old 06-29-2018, 09:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Lmfao back from 2010 dayummmmmm
Old 06-30-2018, 06:53 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

This fool made an account to reply to this ****? Lol
Old 06-30-2018, 09:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

lock it!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Why do so many people dislike Rich Christensen from Pinks?