Son of a bitch!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 10:25 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by whitehooptie
Oh I'm sure all of you guys were 100% perfect, never did anything wrong and always looked both way before crossing the street. Any of the ******** on here homless at the age of 15? Probably not. Try sleeping on different couches for 4 years because no one left you **** to get by with.

Fact is, that was over 15 years ago, i straighted up and I bust my *** for everything I get now. So most of you guys that are saying I'm a piece of ****, you can kiss my *** because you probably got some help from, I don't know, parents, relatives, you know people who can. i didn't really have ****. But I'm sure a FEW of you can can relate.

And no, I don't steal **** to this day. Last time I stole any thing was a 20 oz pepsi from walmart when I was 16. And I got busted. And I went to jail for a .75 cent pepsi. From then on, was a turning point because I knew I had to get my **** straight. I finished high school on my own, again with no help, and took some college classes and still do when I can. Anyone on here that knows me will agree that I help anyone and everyone I can and charge anything to make a profit. I am by far a greedy person. That's what's good about growing up. You learn stuff along the way.....
I for one worked for everything I have and I never sold stolen **** to get it. There is no excuse for being a thief. Good for you for straightening up but instead of getting all defensive about it you should have just kept your mouth shut or at the very least showed some remorse.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:25 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by whitehooptie
Oh I'm sure all of you guys were 100% perfect, never did anything wrong and always looked both way before crossing the street. Any of the ******** on here homless at the age of 15? Probably not. Try sleeping on different couches for 4 years because no one left you **** to get by with.

Fact is, that was over 15 years ago, i straighted up and I bust my *** for everything I get now. So most of you guys that are saying I'm a piece of ****, you can kiss my *** because you probably got some help from, I don't know, parents, relatives, you know people who can. i didn't really have ****. But I'm sure a FEW of you can can relate.
It's not that ppl didn't do anything wrong, it's the fact that you admitted to it, but didn't seem to ashamed of what you did. Sucks to hear about your life being hard, but plenty of other people's lives were hard and they survived without stealing from other people. Just my .02.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:32 AM
Staging Lane

Looking back on it, yeah it was wrong. I don't feel ashamed about it, but I don't like the fact that I did stuff either.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:33 AM
Texas Director

hooptie, you're condoning your actions back then and there's no justification for it. You should have gotten a job and actually earned the money and not have stolen from someone regardless of your situation. How would you feel today if some kid came and stole a bunch of your stuff that you worked and paid for? You, yourself admit that you're a greedy person and that you will do anything to make a buck. You sir, have no integrity as a person. Geez...some people
Old 01-17-2009, 10:34 AM
Staging Lane

and these are the days of our lives!!!!!
Old 01-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by mmiller
hooptie, you're condoning your actions back then and there's no justification for it. You should have gotten a job and actually earned the money and not have stolen from someone regardless of your situation. How would you feel today if some kid came and stole a bunch of your stuff that you worked and paid for? You, yourself admit that you're a greedy person and that you will do anything to make a buck. You sir, have no integrity as a person. Geez...some people
Looking at that, that's not what i meant to say. It was meant to be I am by far not a greedy person. And Im not. And yes, I have had **** stolen from me. Laptops, drills, tools, money.

And it is not that I am condoning my actions. By anymeans. I NEVER stole **** from an individual.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:40 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

That sucks Tony, good luck with this. I have had stuff stolen, isn't fun. Had my TA broken in to in my drive way once, wasnt cool.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:40 AM
12 Second Club

man this just pisses me off
Old 01-17-2009, 10:55 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by CANTEX
Your officially the most robbed person I know.....
Updating the recent theft record:

-Storage unit broken into in 2007, stole 3 sets of wheels/tires, brand new chainsaw, weed-eater.
-Attempted theft of my 2006 4x4 Dodge diesel at Wal-Mart in Atascocita, broad daylight hours. Theft thwarted by www.ravelco.com plug.
-2008 Escalade broken into at Saltgrass during lunch, stole my handgun, radar, CD case (all were hidden out of view)
-Radar detector stolen by valet driver at hotel in Austin a few months ago. Mandatory valet at this place, yay. Radar was in glove box, out of view.
-Tailgate stolen in front of my own house

Like I said, I just want to catch ONE ****....
Old 01-17-2009, 12:06 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Radar detector stolen by valet driver at hotel in Austin a few months ago. Mandatory valet at this place, yay. Radar was in glove box, out of view.
Did I miss a thread somewhere?

Damn Tony, maybe you should hire somebody to watch all your stuff? I'm sure you can afford it.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:14 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,141 Likes on 741 Posts

Wow that sucks.

We had our '95 Civic beater stolen right in front of our old townhouse a few years ago, never heard anything.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nine Ball: Sorry to hear it.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by the_merv
^^No, the Cops would arrest you. Fucked up laws we have, protect the guilty and only hurt those that follow them.

I prefer Rocksalt, its legal and gets the job done. Then if they are stupid enough to come back with some **** I use the real stuff.

NO sir. If he was on tonys property all they would of done was taken his gun for processing and kept it for about 6 months.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:10 PM
11 Second Club

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

Well that's TX, Arkansas it's a little different..
Old 01-17-2009, 01:44 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
This is the first truck I didn't put a lock on, go figure. Damn truck had spray-in bedliner, so I couldn't get the access panel off to install a lock. Now I'm sitting here wondering if they stole my spare tire too.....gotta go check.
Tony, my dad has a small car lot, and crap like that used to happen all the time. Its a big pain in the *** to deal with, especially if in one night someone comes and steals 3 at a time.

Only think i can tell you to help detour crime is to install cameras, thats exactly what we had to do for the car lot, and our house. Needless to say crimie has been minimal and the people get busted each time.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:45 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

I have a concealed carry license, and TX allows you to use deadly force to stop someone from stealing. At night, you can even shoot someone on your property for criminal mischief here in Texas.

This happened in Summerwood, Northeast side of Houston. I'm moving to the Woodlands area in about a month. Nice going away present, huh?
Old 01-17-2009, 01:48 PM
TECH Resident

Should have better luck in the woodlands, but knowing your luck crime shall follow. No place is crime free.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:29 PM
"All Motor 9 Second club member"

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That just plain sucks. Most people do not understand the level of rage you are sent into when you get your personal property stolen until it happens to them. If the theives had a clue, they would not even think about touching another mans personal property.

I think moving to the Woodlands will sure help reduce the risk of this crap happening.

Sorry to hear it has happened to you again. I know it gets old quick.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:50 PM
Teching In

That happened to my neighbor they stole the tailgate from his dodge truck. Funny thing is my neighbors a cop.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:52 PM
Launching!

I think its just a sign of the times and a look into whats to come with the economy sliding towards the *******. crime will be on the rise for a while. make sure your clips are full