Real Performance Motorsports (RPM) in Lewisville

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 06:01 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If that motor turns out (like they say it will), it will be a bad ************. I dont see much of any NA motor in much of anything keeping up.

That is if Patrick can stop losing parts like his TB, valve covers, etc......

Last edited by xfactor_pitbulls; 02-28-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I didnt lose anything cept my mind when i got the bill But yeah after 2 years there are a couple things missing!!
Old 02-28-2009, 10:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I bet these races never happen.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:13 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor / 7 Second Club

Before you guys start dragging Pro line vs lmr into this, you guys need to know that I crew chief a car with their engine combo in it. Eric and I talk regularly. You can actually check out the second video on their page and see what I am talking about. http://www.prolineraceengines.com Here is another good one http://videos.streetfire.net/video/T...-IT_636981.htm We will be competing in ORSCA's limited street class this coming up year. As far as, us vs. another ls1 shop

Last edited by GoldRust; 02-28-2009 at 11:25 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:14 AM
TECH Regular

Dillards car is ******* sick...what 3rd pass on the radials went a 6.9x right? ******* ridiculous.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:54 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GoldRust
Before you guys start dragging Pro line vs lmr into this, you guys need to know that I crew chief a car with their engine combo in it. Eric and I talk regularly. You can actually check out the second video on their page and see what I am talking about. http://www.prolineraceengines.com Here is another good one http://videos.streetfire.net/video/T...-IT_636981.htm We will be competing in ORSCA's limited street class this coming up year. As far as, us vs. another ls1 shop

I don't think Nate was doing anything other than trying to bring up a valid point... We were talking about DFW based shops... and one of the Houston guys started talkin **** and nut swinging for you guys (which is fine, but off topic)... Nate was jus trying to say if we are going to bring houston shops into it, why isn't every shop in this convo...

Mikey, plz go jump off a bridge...

-Erik
Old 03-01-2009, 08:07 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by GoldRust

:atyoufortakingshitoutofcontext:
Old 03-01-2009, 11:11 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by burritoboy9984
I don't think Nate was doing anything other than trying to bring up a valid point... We were talking about DFW based shops... and one of the Houston guys started talkin **** and nut swinging for you guys (which is fine, but off topic)... Nate was jus trying to say if we are going to bring houston shops into it, why isn't every shop in this convo...

Mikey, plz go jump off a bridge...

-Erik
LOL at this post but correct 100% including mikey should end himself.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:57 PM
I'm Mike Hutto

Originally Posted by BadCompany VP WS6
When it does, if it indeed does happen, i'll put $100 on the race. And it wont be on the black car in a NA to NA battle. There's another 408 coming out of the shop in the same time frame that I will put the same wager up on as well. Both are 6 speed cars.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:43 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BadCompany VP WS6
If they do let me know..... I will come out and play!
Old 03-01-2009, 04:16 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rapin'Ya
When it does, if it indeed does happen, i'll put $100 on the race. And it wont be on the black car in a NA to NA battle. There's another 408 coming out of the shop in the same time frame that I will put the same wager up on as well. Both are 6 speed cars.

Hit me up at the track... I'll make some bets with ya! I might put some money up on my POS vs some of those cars if I can get the big pills, a driver, and a no race no bet rule on them.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:45 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by GMCHammer
If they do let me know..... I will come out and play!
If it works, lets do this weekend after next. Get everybody in this thread together and go run. Obviously nobody need wait on me, but I have to straighten a few things out with the car and get a bunch of work stuff done.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:34 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by burritoboy9984
and one of the Houston guys started talkin **** and nut swinging for you guys (which is fine, but off topic)
ok all i stated was that lmr has built some 4 sec cars when someone said no one was running faster than 5's i was just posting it to be informative i was talking **** in no way. and how is it nut swinging if your just correcting someone elses bad info and posting good info for a good reputable shop?????
Old 03-02-2009, 08:38 AM
10 Second Club

I still don't see what's wrong with naming what shops do good work, otherwise known as some of you calling me a "cheerleader". You all really need better things to do and say. It's always the same people, though.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:40 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by strokerblackhawk
ok all i stated was that lmr has built some 4 sec cars when someone said no one was running faster than 5's i was just posting it to be informative i was talking **** in no way. and how is it nut swinging if your just correcting someone elses bad info and posting good info for a good reputable shop?????
Don't worry about it some of these guys from Dallas will never get the air out of their head. You just stated facts: Nothing wrong with that.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:48 AM
I'm Mike Hutto

Originally Posted by WizeAss
Hit me up at the track... I'll make some bets with ya! I might put some money up on my POS vs some of those cars if I can get the big pills, a driver, and a no race no bet rule on them.
Neither or these cars are track cars per say. IE...Autos and transbrakes with rear ends to hold...Or are they?
Old 03-02-2009, 09:02 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by fasttagurl
Don't worry about it some of these guys from Dallas will never get the air out of their head. You just stated facts: Nothing wrong with that.
thanks at least somebody knows whats up. OFF TOPIC was you car in GMHT a few months back... they're just jealous that a girl has a car that would smoke most of their asses.lolol
Old 03-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Staging Lane

He was talking about dfw shops... show me where before your post houston or any other area was brought up... read comprehension owns you... and as I said... I have no problem with you nut swinging... but u turned the topic into something it was not meant to

-Erik
Old 03-02-2009, 11:21 AM
TECH Addict

thanks at least somebody knows whats up. OFF TOPIC was you car in GMHT a few months back... they're just jealous that a girl has a car that would smoke most of their asses.lolol
In the ricer race I am talking about, neither her nor you would stand a chance. So go troll somewhere else.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:27 PM
I'm Mike Hutto

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
In the ricer race I am talking about, neither her nor you would stand a chance. So go troll somewhere else.
Just for comparison's sake, when the other 408 is finished i'd like to give a roll with you. Its a C5R timing chained setup too. Even the same spiffy black seats. Just for fun cuz you are a cowfucka too!

Quick Reply: Real Performance Motorsports (RPM) in Lewisville