Raw Video: Deputy Shown Kicking Teen Girl

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009 | 04:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WildBills Toyota
He def went alittle to far but like som guys said....we didnt see the rest of the vidoe...Something besides her kicking her shoe at him happened I guarentee it. Maybe before she spit in his face..kicked him other times....was going crazy..who knows. The media only shows the bad side to cop videos. I hate it. People act like they love us so much for saving them and keeping them safe but they try so hard to make us look bad. Like I said, I do believe he went overboard but would it change your perspective if she committed a horrible crime...then kicked him in the nuts..then spit in his face and he gave her a last warning and she then kicker her shoe at him? As a cop let me tell you something spiting in your face is the nuber one thing that drives me ******* crazy. Its easy to judge....The other guy did nothing imo. Maybe he was a new officer or he was out ranked. The best thing he can do is to do nothing. He prolly knew it was wrong but didnt want to do anything to make his boss mad or he was new and honestly didnt know what to do.
I have had feces, urine, blood, spit, and even semen chunked on me. I’ve been hit, kicked, bitten, and jumped on by many inmates. I even had to work on a daily basis with Houston’s own Andrea Yates. I’ve been in many justifiable uses of force and I’ve witnessed excessive UOF’s (Never involved).

I've had to defend myself...Fight like a MF in some cases, but in my 10 yrs, I Never lost my cool.

Here’s my point, if this little girl would have done something prior to this event. Like being assaultive or cussing and screaming, they would have already had her in hand restraints, they would have walked her into the cell, placed her on her knees, removed the cuffs and backed out of the cell. It’s call procedure.

This Deputy should be locked up and be punked out by Tyrone.
Old 03-05-2009 | 04:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by UB2SLO
I have had feces, urine, blood, spit, and even semen chunked on me. I’ve been hit, kicked, bitten, and jumped on by many inmates. I even had to work on a daily basis with Houston’s own Andrea Yates. I’ve been in many justifiable uses of force and I’ve witnessed excessive UOF’s (Never involved).

I've had to defend myself...Fight like a MF in some cases, but in my 10 yrs, I Never lost my cool.

Here’s my point, if this little girl would have done something prior to this event. Like being assaultive or cussing and screaming, they would have already had her in hand restraints, they would have walked her into the cell, placed her on her knees, removed the cuffs and backed out of the cell. It’s call procedure.

This Deputy should be locked up and be punked out by Tyrone.
I agree 100% when you start bucking the system, officer or inmate that's when things go to hell.

Anyone who can justify breaking the law for any reason doesn't deserve to wear any type of badge. Not even a security gaurd badge.

Anyone who things beating a 15 y/o girl because she did ANYTHING. It doesn't matter if she killed your momma, your not supposed to hurt her. Your supposed to let the judicial system runs it's coarse. If you don't beleive in our judicial system then don't swear oath to uphold it. End of story.

It makes me sick when people start offering exuses for people like this. Saying the other officer may be new and out ranked. Yeah, he might have been 10 years deep and out ranked the other guy. Does that change everything or is there another exuse for him too?
Old 03-05-2009 | 04:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

honestly...and i hate to say it cuz i know nobody will agree...this just shows how we have NO rights and WAY to many rights at the same time.
In other countries...if you steel you lose a hand...and THAT is REAL. Countries DO do that.
You rape someone and they execute u in time square. Ill bet crime is down in THOSE areas. Here...we get a slap on the wrist. Thats why i think its sooo bad here. No respect for the law...
He didnt have to freak out on her like that...but she assulted an officer plain and simple. It should be KNOWN that you dont fight a friggin police officer. I donno...he sure did flip out.
Old 03-05-2009 | 05:08 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TUMBLRws6
honestly...and i hate to say it cuz i know nobody will agree...this just shows how we have NO rights and WAY to many rights at the same time.
In other countries...if you steel you lose a hand...and THAT is REAL. Countries DO do that.
You rape someone and they execute u in time square. Ill bet crime is down in THOSE areas. Here...we get a slap on the wrist. Thats why i think its sooo bad here. No respect for the law...
He didnt have to freak out on her like that...but she assulted an officer plain and simple. It should be KNOWN that you dont fight a friggin police officer. I donno...he sure did flip out.
The difference is that in those countries it vigleante law, which our country wont let happen. If a cop rapes your sister, then you personally kill him 3 days later, you will go to prison. In other countries they would cheer you on. Can't have cake and eat it too.
Old 03-05-2009 | 05:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TUMBLRws6
thank god we have due process and arent bound by code (islamic) law

that is a world i would not want to live in, no matter how "low" crime is there
Old 03-05-2009 | 06:05 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by blubox
Then I guess if you catch a bullet to the head when you pull over a felon on the run your just getting what you deserve.

WildBill, the bad *** gun slinging cop..gimme a break.

Because guess what, cops think they can run all over us but we still have rights!
dude give me a break. you have no idea what your talking about. I didnt say I was a badass gun slinging cop. People these days are not scared to go to jail and sometimes we have to make them scared to go. Spend a year in my shoes and you will understand
Old 03-05-2009 | 06:28 PM
Launching!

dude give me a break. you have no idea what your talking about. I didnt say I was a badass gun slinging cop. People these days are not scared to go to jail and sometimes we have to make them scared to go. Spend a year in my shoes and you will understand
lol I can live with that. That was a good answer I was just trying to push your buttons. I have personally been abused by a police officer when I was 16 so I have stored up anger. Although I known many since then and I have had good relationships with them.

I was thinking you were one of them but by that responce I would think differently. It's just crazy now days. The truth is, I cary a gun, and I would defend a cop with my life in a heartbeat, but they just don't understand that sometimes.

I really would put my life in danger to protect you if I saw you on the street. Although sometimes when cops see me or see that I got in trouble when I was 16 they start to act rudely. I usually stand my groudn and they realize what I'm about which is a good hearted person who believes in upholding the law.
Old 03-05-2009 | 06:49 PM
Staging Lane

******* pigs on power trips. wtf
Old 03-05-2009 | 09:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by texashavoc
******* pigs on power trips. wtf
LOL IBTL!!!!

So im a us soldier, if an iraqi spits in my face is it ok for me to cut his head off?
Old 03-05-2009 | 10:26 PM
TECH Addict

guys we have to remember just because one officer did this doesnt mean we all do.
Old 03-06-2009 | 12:07 AM
Launching!

guys we have to remember just because one officer did this doesnt mean we all do.
wildbills im sure your an excellent cop but punks like this embarass the police and this is by no means justifiable and if you say it is your just as bad as the cop that beat that little teeny bopper

Honestly I think this police officer is on steroids no man should flip out on a 100lb girl like that this cop makes all the other cops look like dicks this is bull **** and i hope he does get punished by the fullest extent of the law my brothers highway patrol he saw that video and was disgusted with that officers actions and he believes his badge should be taken away
Old 03-06-2009 | 12:28 AM
That's what she said...

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
LOL IBTL!!!!

So im a us soldier, if an iraqi spits in my face is it ok for me to cut his head off?
You should have blown it off before he got within spitting range. This is, of course, if you're actually in Iraq.
Old 03-06-2009 | 12:50 AM
TECH Resident

It would have been one thing if this would have been a grown man and he got powned for acting like an *** hole but this was a 15 year old and a girl on top of that. The officer is an adult and expected to be professional in any situation. There are parents that go t ojail for less than this every day. The cop that performed the violent acts definetly should be locked up for what he did and the other one who just watched should definetly face some type of disiplinary action. I couldn't belive the other cop didn't step in to stop this.
Old 03-06-2009 | 02:11 AM
Teching In

wildbill, are you the cop that pulled me over and asked me what I got under the hood? this was around last summer near the sugar factory.
Old 03-06-2009 | 03:40 AM
01z
TECH Regular

i really dont like cops even though my best friend is one. lol

most of them think they are above the law and are on powertrips until they get busted like this *******. but even then they usually just get a slap on the wrist and go be an ******* somewhere else, which is exactly what im assuming is going to happen in this case.
Old 03-06-2009 | 11:07 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by bigfatls6
It would have been one thing if this would have been a grown man and he got powned for acting like an *** hole but this was a 15 year old and a girl on top of that. The officer is an adult and expected to be professional in any situation. There are parents that go t ojail for less than this every day. The cop that performed the violent acts definetly should be locked up for what he did and the other one who just watched should definetly face some type of disiplinary action. I couldn't belive the other cop didn't step in to stop this.
That's what I was thinking too, if it was a grown man it would be different. If that cop was a big of a hard *** as he thinks and a guy spit in his face and he told the guy ok well lets sqaure off and they would have wetn fist to fist in that cell and the cop one I would be laughing my *** off at the video. The truth is no cop wants a fair fight, they hate loseing.

I've seen my dad call cops out that came on our property and they waited till like 20 cops got there then jumped him. Most put on a front like they're hard but lose the badge and gun and they aint ****. Catch one in prison and he's doing your laundry.
Old 03-06-2009 | 11:16 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by aDaM Ws6
wildbill, are you the cop that pulled me over and asked me what I got under the hood? this was around last summer near the sugar factory.
Hahah maybe I dont remember but I have done that before. Is your car on tt2's? I always see a silver or pewter ws6 rinning around cammin pretty hard. Are you younger?
Old 03-06-2009 | 04:52 PM
Teching In

looks to me like a 15 year old millonaire.

I would take the same *** kicking for the kind of money she is going to get.

and i thought TX cops were bad. Im never moving to seattle.
Old 03-06-2009 | 05:25 PM
Teching In

Hahah maybe I dont remember but I have done that before. Is your car on tt2's? I always see a silver or pewter ws6 rinning around cammin pretty hard. Are you younger?
I'm 20 years old and always driving around Sugar Land but I got black z06 motorsports wheels and also I cam so hard that my neighbors are like wtf is wronge with you car?? go fix it or something LOL
Old 03-06-2009 | 05:30 PM
TECH Addict

Not to many people understand the stress of cops these days. I understand being in life and death issues i.e Iraqand so on. That **** takes a toll on the body and if your not mentaly strong then thats where u get your screwd up cops. I say untill you find your life threaten everyday then dont bash police officers I know some suck but there are some good ones.