New Razors edge with my 2yr...pics inside.

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 11:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^ that dog has a really nice coat
Old 03-26-2009, 11:32 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by hardtopz28
I hate to rain on yalls parade but the dogs yall are talking about (colby,jeep,maverick,chinamen,gator) But the only one out of those comes closes to confirmation is the maverick dog. Which comes from floyd boudreaux himself. If you have ever been to a true dogmans yard it dont matter how pretty they are. Then yall are fighting about confirmation which is a judges opinion of your dog. If yall would pay attention to what the pedigree means those are not dogs shows that are based on confirmation or looks (rom grch 3x) but how long a dog can last if you get my drift. So unless either one of yall has a couple of rolls under your belt we all have mutts in the eyes of adba. I dont like dog fighting but I have been around alot of big names in the gazette.

I had a chinamen/jeep top and bottom but some sob stole him. So since then I have been getting rescue dogs which to me seems more grateful than most dogs. Buying a 2k dollar dog is foolish but its not my money. I cant stand a bully dog or this razors edge stuff but it sells whatever. If this man loves his dogs like I do it aint right calling his dogs mutts cause he can as well call your dogs curs. so why cant we all get along
i don't have any rolls under my belt cuz i'm not a bad pitbull owner. i didn't get a pitbull to see if he could roll for more than an hour and then have to stitch him up and cool him down after a fight.

but my 2 colby dogs are game as **** and i'm sure they have it in them to battle even with broken legs.

but again, that's stupid. i'm not a thug or a typical badass that just gets pits because he wants to test them against beagles and chows in the neighborhood.

i got my Razor's Edge because i liked the new style of breeding: big heads, big chest, loyal, temperament and stacked.

if i wanted a rolling dog i'd go find me a good ol Texas Carver or a dog from the great dogman Earl Tudor, or Howard Hienzl. Earl Tudor's dogs are the epitome of what old bulldogs used to be bred for. Dibo was the best fighter he ever bred. go research Tudor's Dibo and amaze yourself

Heinzl and Carver were respected amongts the underground dog fighting world for many decades.

but as a responsible owner, i would never get one.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:39 AM
On The Tree

one of the greatest Texas Dogmen from the past, Maurice Carver. his breedings were phenominal.

edit: you can't embed youtube videos here can you !?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5IlFER86uc
Old 03-26-2009, 09:11 PM
Launching!

I agree and by know means am I judging yours or anyone elses dogs. The carver heinzel dogs hell the nigerino dogs are all great dogs. Im just a coonass and on the la side its all yellow john mayday stuff, garner, Boudreaux, I guess its a border thing lol.
I am not a dog fighter and I dont wanna be associated with the sport if you can call it that. I just dont like people judging a dog because it don't conform to specs. I have mutts now that are rescue dogs dont have a paper with them but it dont make them any less off a pit. If the bully dog stuff is what you like thats what you like. I have two friends that have gotti/razoredge stuff I dont down them for it . More people like yourself needs to be around to defend the breed and know the history of the dogs. I also wish more people would know there history of what there beloved papers meant.
Its also very nice to have a intelligent conversation with other pit owners and not the run of the mill thug that things his dogs bloodline is rednose.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:31 PM
TECH Addict

You are listing some hardcore game bred dogs. I had a freeman/boudreaux female that was like lightning in a jar. Literally screaming and crying wanting to kill a low flying bird or anything else that moved (no joke). I have seen some bad ******* from my east texas hog hunting friends. I am over that stuff man. I am about the dogs being pets and encouraging people to NOT breed theirs. I was at the gas station today and saw a little peg board listing "Pitbull pups for sale, hardcore mean lines, no papers, $50 cash". That **** bothers me.

Originally Posted by hardtopz28
I agree and by know means am I judging yours or anyone elses dogs. The carver heinzel dogs hell the nigerino dogs are all great dogs. Im just a coonass and on the la side its all yellow john mayday stuff, garner, Boudreaux, I guess its a border thing lol.
I am not a dog fighter and I dont wanna be associated with the sport if you can call it that. I just dont like people judging a dog because it don't conform to specs. I have mutts now that are rescue dogs dont have a paper with them but it dont make them any less off a pit. If the bully dog stuff is what you like thats what you like. I have two friends that have gotti/razoredge stuff I dont down them for it . More people like yourself needs to be around to defend the breed and know the history of the dogs. I also wish more people would know there history of what there beloved papers meant.
Its also very nice to have a intelligent conversation with other pit owners and not the run of the mill thug that things his dogs bloodline is rednose.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:17 PM
LS7 Member

Chronicle had another story in it this week about a pit killing a kid. There is pretty much one or two a month now. :\
Old 03-28-2009, 06:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 98 Likes on 77 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Obviously the ones talking **** have never raised or owned a Pit Bull... I hate the whole "stereotyping" of these dog's.. I have had mine since he was 6 wks old... He is, and always has been VERY gentle around our kid's.. Hands down one of the best dog's i have owned..

Here is my EVIL Murderous Pit Bull...
As a "pup"

About 4 yrs ago..

To the OP.. nice looking dog there.. I like the short/stocky stance..

Quick Reply: New Razors edge with my 2yr...pics inside.