New Razors edge with my 2yr...pics inside.

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 08:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default New Razors edge with my 2yr...pics inside.

MEMPHIS is 14weeks now. he wont grow to much bigger. won 2nd place at pit show in san marcos. His brother is for sale for 2k and come from great bloodline. COMMENTS r welcomed.

and the rest of the gang.

Brown pup for sale for 2k..full razors edge pit.

Last edited by vandejr; 03-20-2009 at 09:00 AM.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:15 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't stand pits..think they are ugly. I'd be very careful with them around your daughter. I know you'll say they aren't dangerous and bla bla because everyone that says that has one.

But I've seen many times young kids get ears bit off and limbs marred from pits and dogs like that.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:18 AM
On The Tree

my lil only gets to be around the puppys, and the grown ones r kept locked up. all dogs are the same. they can all turn on there masters, lucky in the last 7yrs never to me.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 6.0monsta
I can't stand pits..think they are ugly. I'd be very careful with them around your daughter. I know you'll say they aren't dangerous and bla bla because everyone that says that has one.

But I've seen many times young kids get ears bit off and limbs marred from pits and dogs like that.
I agree and disagree.

If that dog was raised with that little girl and never abused....the only people likely to lose limbs or get mauled would be someone the dog felt was threatening its owners....

Several of my friends have pits, some raised to be family dogs (harmless to even threatening strangers), others raised by my college friends to be aggressive as hell and those are the ones you gotta watch. I guarantee my mom's Jack Russel terrier is 100x more likely to bite a child than the family Pit that belongs to one of my friends. Now, having said that.....I mainly wouldnt trust a male pit that had not been neutered with a young child. Females and neutered males can be great companions.

BTW, thats a good lookin dog.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:30 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by brady346
I agree and disagree.

If that dog was raised with that little girl and never abused....the only people likely to lose limbs or get mauled would be someone the dog felt was threatening its owners....

Several of my friends have pits, some raised to be family dogs (harmless to even threatening strangers), others raised by my college friends to be aggressive as hell and those are the ones you gotta watch. I guarantee my mom's Jack Russel terrier is 100x more likely to bite a child than the family Pit that belongs to one of my friends. Now, having said that.....I mainly wouldnt trust a male pit that had not been neutered with a young child. Females and neutered males can be great companions.

BTW, thats a good lookin dog.
i agree with u.
These dogs are all play and indoor dogs. never used for fighting and not even as guard dogs. The older ones belong to my sister and they all sleep indoors(she has no kids).only during the day and for bath they r takin outdoors.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:02 AM
Banned

I always liked blue pits. Good looking dawgs dude!!
Old 03-20-2009, 10:09 AM
TECH Regular

Badass looking dogs!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

good lookin dogs

here is a evil american pit....look at the hate in his eyes

Old 03-23-2009, 08:10 PM
01z
TECH Regular

nice dogs, but 2k no way. i dont care what it is.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Another evil one.

Last edited by DopeFedZ; 03-25-2009 at 02:29 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:54 PM
11 Second Club

dogs aggression is usually determined by the owner. if the owner raises the dog to be aggressive (which most pit owners do unfortunately) then of course the dog will be aggressive.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:46 AM
Launching!

Another crazy pit.............stuffed animals don't stand a chance

Old 03-24-2009, 08:57 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by jsteele90
dogs aggression is usually determined by the owner. if the owner raises the dog to be aggressive (which most pit owners do unfortunately) then of course the dog will be aggressive.
Thats 95% not true. The genetics of the dog dictate how its going to be. Unless subjected to trama or neglect. I have had atleast 15 pits and can tell you that they all have their own personalities and were raised the same way. Some are agressive toward other animals, dogs, etc. But the only ONE I have had that even curled at lip toward a human was put down. You could literally walk up to one of my remaining dogs and tell them to load up, and they would get right in the car with you. Shitty guard dogs.........I have friends that actually own German Shephards and Rotts to protect their dogs from theft. Especially the blue amstaff lines like Razors Edge and Gotti. OP, good looking dogs. FWIW both of my females are allowed around my 3 yo nephew and are more careful with him than my brothers lab.

Brandon
Old 03-24-2009, 09:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

to the original poster, those aren't pits, they are way too bully. ruining the breed.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:49 AM
I'm Mike Hutto

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
Thats 95% not true. The genetics of the dog dictate how its going to be. Unless subjected to trama or neglect. I have had atleast 15 pits and can tell you that they all have their own personalities and were raised the same way. Some are agressive toward other animals, dogs, etc. But the only ONE I have had that even curled at lip toward a human was put down. You could literally walk up to one of my remaining dogs and tell them to load up, and they would get right in the car with you. Shitty guard dogs.........I have friends that actually own German Shephards and Rotts to protect their dogs from theft. Especially the blue amstaff lines like Razors Edge and Gotti. OP, good looking dogs. FWIW both of my females are allowed around my 3 yo nephew and are more careful with him than my brothers lab.

Brandon
I see what you mean about Manley looking like a pit should. Short and wide is taking away from the true look of what a pit should look like.

Good looking fawn dog though. Don't care for the short and wide look though. Carlos, your blue looks very similar to my blue boy Gotti but he's got a fawn tint with white socks.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:25 PM
TECH Addict

Yep. APBTs dont have a breed standard, they are supposed to be bred as a working dog. People in the last decade or so have put much more focus in the looks or proportion aspect of it. Razors Edge has its place for the people that like them, but they are not a working dog. The good side is that these dogs are usually much less agressive towards other animals, which makes for a better (or atleast easier to manage) pet. My female Cinnamon is a true old line rednose, and wants to basically kill everything that isnt human. It gets old.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:45 PM
TECH Veteran

I've always loved the Razors Edge line. Beautiful dogs. But being an APBT lover, it really pisses me off when people talk bad about a breed just because of what they hear. It's just like saying one race of humans is "bad" or "killers" just because of the actions of a few.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:21 PM
Teching In

Woof.

Old 03-24-2009, 07:43 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 523 Likes on 372 Posts

Good looking dogs, agree that the bull dog look is a little too much, but still very good looking. Love my pit, he has been around many many kids including my own and I couldnt be happier. Just raise them with lots of love and they eagerly return it.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:57 AM
On The Tree

maaan, i love me some Razor's Edge.

here's my dog. i paid $2500 for her form www.strictlypits.com about 7 years ago. she was born on February 21st 2002 and just had her 7th birthday last month. great dog.

Quick Reply: New Razors edge with my 2yr...pics inside.