Black C6 at Tinseltown Tonight

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 10:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black C6 at Tinseltown Tonight

Dear owner of the black C6 parked on the side of Tinseltown tonight.

Thank you so much for the first door ding on my wifes '07 350Z. I thought it safe to park next to such a fine car such as yours, but I guess that you do not have the kind of respect for others vehicles that someone driving that car should. It seemed too good to be true that we had not gotten a single dent in two years. I'll be on the lookout for you in the future in hopes that I can return the favor. I don't see many vettes with the gunmetal grey wheels, and I don't think I've seen any with white pain on the door edge, so yours should stick out. Hopefully, I will see you soon, so I can stomp a ******* mud hole in your beautiful car.

Sincerely,
Door Ding Recipient
Old 03-22-2009, 12:46 AM
Teching In

haha, nice post. Sorry to hear about your ding. Hope you find that guy and he comes back to his car to find his door caved in

With that said I'm not going to be parking next to any white 07 350z's @ Tinseltown anytime soon.

Yea I used to go up to tinseltown a lot, see a lot of nice cars. I used to back my white c5 in behind the theater, would not park it next to anyone, esp with the bsm's removed.

The worse was when you parked next to a fat chick's car/van/flatbed. Old fat chicks don't car about anyone's car and will fat chick their way out of the car straight into your door.

good luck man, you should post some pics of that z,
'littles
Old 03-22-2009, 09:13 AM
Launching!

if you was really mad you would have handled it then...
Old 03-22-2009, 12:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BT03mach-1
if you was really mad you would have handled it then...
Since it got the door ding on the 350z that means that the vette left before him. How would he handle it if the guy was already gone? He knew who he had parked next to. He knew the color of the car and thats probably came up with the conclusion that he did.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:47 PM
Teching In

To be honest though, the vette owner probably had no idea. More than likely it was the vette owner's dumb blonde girlfriend that left the ding (passenger door banging into driver's door). So this dude's gonna recieve a mud hole stomping on his vette and not know why .
Old 03-22-2009, 03:16 PM
Launching!

yeah your right lol...
Old 03-22-2009, 05:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BigLittles
To be honest though, the vette owner probably had no idea. More than likely it was the vette owner's dumb blonde girlfriend that left the ding (passenger door banging into driver's door). So this dude's gonna recieve a mud hole stomping on his vette and not know why .
I had this same thought, which is why I probably wouldn't be able to make myself inflict any serious damage. However, my key might take out a little revenge on him for hauling around some disrespectful little douche. A friend once dinged someones door when getting out of my car, so I made him leave a note with his information on it. We are still good friends, but **** him for being careless.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:39 PM
TECH Resident

This is why I only park way at the back. It's ridiculous how incosiderate people are these days, especially with a nice vette!