The official "anyone going to the Samsung 500?" thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 12:13 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ramairracer
awesome bro, im on pic im0092 you can see my wife and a little of me driving
its focused on the fence rather than us, cool tho
haha cool, kevin harvick is the man. You might even be able to zoom in on that photo if you click the download button. Pics were taken with a Canon EOS 50d 15.1 megapixel digital SLR If I had been focusing on the cab I would have caught the hairs on your chinny chin chin

Actually now that I think about it 0092 was out of focus . My bad.

joe
Old 04-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mmiller
Great pics Littles. I don't know what the deal is with Jr. He made another dumb mistake on pit road again today. It'd be nice to see him in contention for some wins. At least Tony did finish in 4th, which was good and Kyle freaking Busch didn't win!

How loud were the boos for Kyle? When I was there last year he was booed really, really loud and I hope he was again today.
yea Jr is Jr, whatta'ya gonna do. Just drink beer and cheer. That pit road thing didn't really cost him anything this time though, he was already tail end with a loose lugnut and was gonna restart 15th. I think staying out at the end and cutting a tire cost him, although it did give him a shot at the win. We left with 90 to go and beat the traffic. We've got a Dale Jr. 100 lap rule--if he ain't in the top 5 with 100 to go, we pack up and beat the traffic.

Kyle was booed louder this year than I've ever heard in previous races. I was booing him while I was talking all of those pictures of him camera in one hand, thumb's down on the other.

joe
Old 04-07-2009, 06:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Man that wind sucked thursday,and sunday... friday,and saturday was good...
Got to meet a couple drivers that i wasnt fans of before,but after meeting them.. I like them.. David reagen,denny hamlin,and the kesowloski brothers were super were super cool.. I could not believe how many topless girls i saw while partying in the infield..
Our spot in the infield was the main party spot the nick named it bourbon street..lol..
I think we threw out what felt like a couple thousand beads.....
I will post pics up soon,although alot of them i cant post because their not apropriate for the website...
Old 04-07-2009, 11:29 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by mmiller
When I was at TMS for the race last spring and they did the driver introductions Kyle Busch was booed VERY loudly. The crowd by far was all over him compared to a few other drivers and it wasn't even close. He's an arrogant little *****.
LOL he was booed VERY loudly this year as well, i was like Gdamn, this is my first nascar race and these people fking hate him
Old 04-08-2009, 07:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by badbluess
Got to meet a couple drivers that i wasnt fans of before,but after meeting them.. I like them.. David reagen,denny hamlin,and the kesowloski brothers were super were super cool.. I could not believe how many topless girls i saw while partying in the infield..
Our spot in the infield was the main party spot the nick named it bourbon street..lol..
I will post pics up soon,although alot of them i cant post because their not apropriate for the website...
LOL, what happens on Bourbon Street stays on Bourbon Street.. hehehehe.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by badbluess
just send them to me in a pm........lol

Quick Reply: The official "anyone going to the Samsung 500?" thread